• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Lavender Blue - by Big Beautiful Dreamer (~BHM, Stuffing, Romance)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Beautiful Dreamer

ridiculously contented
~BHM, Stuffing, Romance - A woman convinces her new boyfriend that a pot belly can be sexy.
Lavender Blue

by Big Beautiful Dreamer

Erik’s slight build had always bothered him. He worked out faithfully, but all it seemed to get him was toned. He was, in fact, more trimly muscular than he realized, but he was also 5’10” and 160 pounds. Between strong quads and firm pecs was a nondescript stretch of abs that no amount of working out could alter.

Needless to say, he had his share of female attention, but never a relationship that lasted more than a year before fizzling. He didn’t know what he wanted, but whatever it was, it was proving elusive.

Unattached, he accepted his friend Rick’s invitation to Thanksgiving dinner. Rick and Susan always had five or six people over.

“Hey, Stick,” Rick greeted him casually, handing him a cold beer. “Everyone’s out around the fire pit.”

Obediently Erik padded out to the back yard, where six or eight chairs were grouped in a semicircle around the fire pit, Susan’s latest home décor toy. Rick made introductions of the couple of people Erik didn’t know, including Joanna, who worked in Rick’s office.

Much of the conversation centered on how much everyone was going to eat.

“How do you stay so skinny?” Frank groaned, flapping a hand at Erik. “Not fair. You should at least have a beer belly or something, man.”

“Good genes and clean living,” Erik replied solemnly.

“Clean jeans and boring living,” Frank retorted, amid laughter.

Over dinner, as the wine and beer flowed, faces grew flushed, conversation louder, and plates were steadily emptied and refilled again. Erik, who had never had to monitor his intake, plowed steadily through a couple of heaping platefuls before registering that he was growing stuffed. He leaned back and, draining his beer, rubbed his full belly. It felt heavy and warm, beginning to strain against the waistband of his jeans. Rick pressed another beer into his hand, taking the empty bottle.

A little buzzed, Erik piled his plate high again. He and Joanna had been chatting throughout the meal and he was amazed at how easily the conversation had been flowing. She was quick and witty and wore an appealing scent that seemed to be based in lavender. Her face was growing flushed and her speech a little slow after two big glasses of wine.

Erik’s plate was nearly empty when he heard his name being called.

“How DO you do that,” Frank said in awe. “Thin as a rail, but look at how much he’s packing away,” he addressed the rest of the table. He shook his head. “If I ate like that, I’d be fat as a hibernating bear.”

“You do eat like that,” Rick put in.

“And anyway, I see a full tummy,” Joanna added. Amid laughter, Erik unthinkingly put a hand to his belly and glanced down. His eyes widened. His stomach looked as though it belonged on someone else. Hugely swollen and aching, his distended abdomen erupted from below his pecs, bloated and taut. He drew breath and realized that he was so very full that it hurt to inhale too deeply. He thought he might burst. He was actually puffing. Three beers or maybe four, he’d lost count, and probably six thousand calories’ worth of Thanksgiving dinner had ballooned his engorged gut so that it protruded way beyond his waistband. Where was his waistband, anyway? He could feel its pinch but even if he wanted to unbutton his jeans, he doubted he would be able to.

“Just watch, though,” Frank complained good-naturedly. “By tomorrow he’ll be Stick again.” He shook his head. “Ain’t natural.”

Susan distracted the conversation by bringing around coffee and then, after twenty minutes or so, a refill and large slices of pumpkin pie with whipped cream. Erik, stuffed to the brim but polite, ate every scrap, wincing at the end as he felt his swollen belly bulge with each gulp. It seemed a long time before everyone slowly rose and Erik saw that his was not the only bloated stomach in the room. Moaning and groaning, everyone waddled dazedly back out to the fire pit, which Rick rebuilt, and soaked in the contrast of warm fire and cold evening air, an antidote to aching bellies.

Erik said little, while the bulk of the conversation was about how full everyone was. Instead, he reclined and gently and steadily rubbed his protruding midsection, tender and sore, marveling at how firm it was. He had filled up every inch of space and there was no give at all. The buttons of his shirt pulled and his stomach ached steadily, churning and sloshing so heavily he thought it must be audible. His eyelids fluttered and he fought to stay awake.

Later, Joanna invited Erik to walk through Rick and Susan’s back acre and “look at the stars,” so he did. Alone, she gently and unashamedly took his hand as they walked, saying little.

“Did you get enough to eat?” Joanna asked.

Erik snorted. “I look like a python that’s eaten a raccoon, or something.” He patted his swollen gut. “Of course, I’m so skinny that if I eat like that it just … sticks right on out.”

He felt Joanna’s smile in the dark. “I think it’s … darling.”

“Hm?”

“Darling. That nice firm muscled body … and that adorable round tummy.”

Erik raised his eyebrows but said nothing. Then, “So … you like … um, big guys?”

“Not big,” she replied slowly. “Like I said, I like that you’re in shape. But when you add that full tummy … it’s round and warm …” she faltered to a stop and they said no more.

Erik waited until Monday evening to call and ask if she wanted to go out for pizza. She happily accepted. Erik hadn’t known whether to be pleased or dismayed to find that by the previous Friday, his belly had returned to normal. By the time he finished his workout, it was quite as firm as before with no hint of the enormous gorge he had shoveled into it.

He was pleased at how glad he was to see Joanna, who was wearing the same perfume and who seemed glad to see him as well. The place was one of those one-price buffets with sinfully good cinnamon rolls as well, and Erik heaped his plate.

As before, their conversation flowed easily. Joanna unobtrusively got up from time to time, returning with a plateful that she would set on the table but eat only a little of. Erik took the hint and ate everything she set down. Helped along by many glasses of iced tea, he gorged himself, this time finding real pleasure in the sensation of his stomach steadily filling, his belly swelling, becoming stuffed to the brim. By the time they’d switched to dessert, he was achingly full, but the cinnamon rolls were so warm, sweet, sticky, and irresistibly delicious that he couldn’t stop. Finally Joanna stopped fetching more food.

“Take me to your place,” she said, her throaty tone catching Erik by surprise. He wiped his lips and took a final chug of iced tea. Her face was flushed and her eyes drowsy. She was unmistakably charged up. Grunting, Erik wobbled his chair back and hauled himself to his feet. As before, his belly ballooned roundly outward, inches forward of his now-snug waistband, achingly full and sore. His turtleneck was now stretched tight over his distended gut and he wished he could move enough to tug it untucked, as if that would ease the pinching of his jeans, which now strained painfully against his bloated waist. He allowed a small stretch and groaned.

“Full?” Joanna said, laying a hand on his rock-hard belly.

Erik grunted.

“Here. I’ll drive you to my place instead, it’s not far, we can get your car later.” Erik was so stuffed he would have agreed to be carried home.

Inside her apartment, Joanna slowly and gently tugged at his shirt. “May I?” but they both knew the answer. Ah, the air felt good, cool against his tautly warm belly. Erik’s eyes widened as he felt Joanna pushing at his bulging gut, feeling for the jeans fastening.

“Can you suck in?”

“No,” Erik grunted. He belched. “Oh. Scuse me.” He felt himself blushing.

“Shhhh.” Joanna finally undid the button, then wrestled the zipper down and tugged the jeans down. He kicked them off, almost losing his balance. Then Joanna was tugging at his boxers.

“Here,” she said to the now-naked Erik. “Come sit in the recliner.”

“Recliner” sounded awfully good to Erik, who was having trouble staying upright. He sank into the chair, which Joanna had draped a blanket over, and groaned with relief as Joanna tipped it back. She perched on the broad arm and picked up a bottle of lotion, lavender scented, of course. She warmed the lotion in her hands and began gently massaging Erik’s bloated protuberance.

There was almost no conversation as she massaged and Erik slowly began to digest. The sensation of fullness and bloating felt oddly good, and the massage felt heavenly. After a while Joanna tugged him to his feet and led him toward the bedroom, where a king-size bed with crisp white sheets awaited. The sheets smelled of lavender.

Latest posts

Back