• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Leopolds Divine Travels - by Irish Bard (BBW/SSBBW, Fantasy, Inflation, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
BBW, SSBBW, Fantasy, Inflation, Blueberry, XWG - A man travels across the body of a goddess

(Author's Note: I have been on Dims for a while now, and there is a lack of earth goddess stories. Sure, there are stories relating to earth goddesses, like ancient statues, cults and so on, but none about the actual goddess themselves. I'm here to rectify that. It's going to set the world up, first, so it might takes a bit of time before I actually get to the goddess, herself)

Leopolds Divine Travels
by Irish Bard

Prologue.

Membian, a small market town, was alive with activity. the crowds of people were bustiling, haggling, laughing and fighting. Like the Market towns back in Grumbach, Leopold thought, but much more hectic, vibrant, and none human.

He sniffed in distain as a goblin pair walked directly infront of him.

"Watch were your going, Gribber!"

the goblins turned around.

"There's no need for that 'ere, Mate!"

"Yeah, we'z are just as h'important as you'se!"

Leopold strutted forward, a small outpost of the Nowa empire should be glad of his presence, not least after a few days trapped inside a stinking and unsteady ship. A high scholar of Reichmarks finest university, Leopold felt he was the most intelligent person there.

The inhuman mass of people bustled. Humans bartered with Trolls, whose lazy eyes peirced Leopold to his soul. Trolls were all but exterminated in Reichmark, along with many other breeds of magical creatures, all for the glorious sake of science. Magical institutions, as well, had been demolished, moving Reichmark out of the dark ages once and for all.

He clenched his purple scholar's robes around him tighter and hurried on. He saw the enormous Elephantaur store keeper in deep discussion with an ogre female, discussing how best to serve Mammoth meat, Leopold catching the occasional deep belly laugh from both the Elephantaur and the ogre.

Minotamus waddled along, wreathed in sweet smelling smoke, whilst the lithe Minozelle sprang around the slave markets, looking for a new by to work on the plantations. The backwards imperial town was a seething mass of uncordination and inprobablities, concluded Leopold, and made a note to include it in his journal.

He reached the tent that had who he wanted to meet inside, the faintest of lights coming from it. he pulled back the cloth and looked inside. Shabby, were the first thoughts that came into his mind, but comfortable, he relented. Cushions and carpets were everywhere, with strange devices and weird scriptures moving in tadum with the rushing of the wind. He was welcomed in by the buxom Minotamus, her wicker bracelets a signet, he assumed, of her married statues.

"You must be Leopold. I am Mewera, and my husband Probius is outside."

"Thank you, Mewera, I must see him, it is of the utmost import... How did you know my name!"

Mewera moved in closer, her dark brown eyes pulling him closer.

"I am a clairvoyant, I saw you coming, and warned my husband to prepare for the journey. However, I do not know your purpose, would you mind..." she reached at the cord of his robe and began to untie it, "Explaining it to me?"

"And me whilst your at it!" boomed a voice from the back entrance. "And I'd also advise you to not be seduced by Mewera. I know she is extremely beautiful, but she is the most wiliful of all my wives, she always seems to go out with a new boyfriend every few months whilst I'm not looking."

Leopold jumped. The figure stood before him, cloaked in simple travelers clothes, his dark skin radiant against the whiteness of his mane of hair and wings.

"Angel!" Leopold hissed, "I thought we wiped your kind out eons ago!"

"Maybe from your land, my friend, but we have a nasty habit of surviving here."

Probius smiled a wry smile, "What is it that you seek?"

"I wish for you to take me, and I will pay handsomely..."

"I don't need gold." Probius said, "I live for adventure, excitment, and love. My wives do most of the work for money. Apart from when I come back with looted gold, of course."

"Alright, You will have a wonderful adventure, for I wish to catalogue and document the behaviour of a certian Geologia Titanious, for a very important project. I believed it's been refered to by many people as a god?"

Probius looked gobsmacked, whilst Mewera took a step back, brandishing some primitive charm at Leopold.

"Leopold, My friend, what you are doing is sacrilege! The Geologia Titanious, as you so call it, is not some average wild creature, but one of the seven gods, the Empress of the earth, the holy mother Terra!"

"Probius, if there ever was a god, or deities, or whatever, then surely they wouldn't be so blatantly mortal. Anyway, this order comes from the High chancellor of Grumbach University, requesting that I find out what has happened to the seven students who previously went on this mission!"

"I would still consider it sacrilege if it came from another god and it would allow you to become immortal," Probius muttered darkly. "However, I will do this, Leopold, if only to teach you a lesson in how to respect the gods for who they truly are."

"They do not exist. This creature is as much a part of the ecosystem as anything else in this world!" Leopold snarled, "The idea of gods is ludicurous!"

"Reichmark truly has become blind, I see."

Latest posts

Back