• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Lexi - by stuckagelover (~BBW, ~~WG, Domination, Force Feeding)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuckagelover

~BBW, ~~WG, Stuckage, Domination, Force Feeding - A young woman goes through a change before heading off to college

Lexi
By stuckagelover

Part 1

Lexi was like any 19 year old prom queen. She had just graduated high school and everything about her was perfect. Her body was drop dead gorgeous. Standing at 5 foot 6 inches tall weighing at a skinny minnie 124 pounds. Her bust measured at 42 inches with a 23 inch waist and a 35 inch hip. She was absolutely perfect.

However for some reason after graduation nobody seemed to want to talk to her. This puzzled her greatly but didn’t affect her. After a month of no calls or texts she became extremely depressed. She turned to food as a friend and it took its toll.

All she would do is wake up check her phone wait for her mom to go to work then break into the fridge. She repeated this process for the whole summer.

One morning she awoke and she felt extremely groggy. She jiggled over to the scales. 163!!!!!!!!!!!! She couldn’t believe it. Her mom walked by and said, “ You had this coming you fat pig. I cant believe what a porker of a daughter I have.”

Lexi ran off to her room crying she went to get a pair of her favorite jeans. She pulled them up but they began to slow at her thighs. Her thighs and butt had grown to be bloated. Her struggle was immense to get them over her widened rear. She could feel her butt wobble and jiggle up and down like jelly.

She turned around to her horror to see her 13 year old sister taping the whole thing on video camera. Lexi ran over and slammed the door in her sisters face. She collapsed on her bed in a puddle of sweat pants still at the bottom of her butt.

She looked at her puffy bum in the mirror it looked huge. Lexi grabbed a handful and jiggled it. She struggled for the next 20 minutes but she finally got them over and buttoned.

She ran down stairs and slipped on the bottom stair and heard a loud ripping noise. Her hand went straight to her butt. The left cheek had fell completely out. She waddled up crying to her room she put sweat pants on and drove off to go find a college to attended.

After a long day of deciding she found the school of her drama and began to pack she was going to be leaving this weekend. Her eating habits continued until she left. She gave her dad a hug and her sister a hug. Then she approached her mom. She wrapped her arm around her. Her mom pulled her in and whispered forcefully into her ear, “ Now don’t you go become a bigger piggy then you are, Do you hear me?”

Lexi stormed off in a fit of rage. When she got to her dorm that night she was greeted by her new roommates. The both seemed very nice at first and were very friendly to Lexi. She had no idea what they had planned for that night.

Lexi was awoken by a tug around her wrist. She quickly realized her hand and feet were tied up and she was completely nude. A few football players came in and carried her out she could see her roommates watching Lexi scream in torture. They laid her down and began jiggling her ass. They called her harsh names.

Some chanted piggy and other hurtful names at her. Then they wrote on one ass cheek fat and on the other ass. They sat her up in a chair and began feeding her all these fatty treats. “ Oohhh fatty likes this” they said. Finally they stuffed her into a extremely small thong and gave her a hanging wedgie from a tree. She hung helplessly for what seemed like hours, when finally the thong broke and she fell into the mud. A few kids walked by and said look a piggy in the mud just like a farm.
Finally a nice cute boy helped untie her and cleaned her off with a hose. Then she tried to sneak back into his dorm to repay him for his kindness if you know what I mean. she pushed through the window and got her tits through easily but the rest wasn’t a piece of cake.

Her belly was wedged in the door way. She sucked in and pushed it through and hung relieved in the window. Then the thought struck her, she couldn’t suck in her giant ass. She pushed with all her might but she was firmly stuck. Ted the boy who helped her out felt extremely horny as he watched Lexi’s ass jiggle.

Finally he came over and gave her a smack on her plump rump and said man this is turning me on so much. She sniffled and said, “Really/”

He replied, “Oh yeah baby,” and he began jiggling her large ass. He whispered to her when I get you out of her I will rock your world like no tomorrow . He continued jiggling, rubbing and smacking her ass thinking of ways to get her out.

To be continued……..

Latest posts

Back