• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

License to Fill - by JoeFA (~BBW, Adventure, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeFA

Aspiring young genius....
~BBW, Adventure, ~MWG = a Female spy is forced to move out of her comfort zone when presented with an assignment requiring her to infiltrate the private life of an accused FA internet villain....

License to Fill
by JoeFA

Chapter 1 – Slightly Unorthodox

“Ferenc Osman, Hungarian descent, born and raised in England by his aunt and uncle, both English. Internet entrepreneur, founder of the largest online exercise website, Osmasize.com. Currently residing in Lanca...”

“Yes, sir, with all due respect I know this, I have read his file.”

Katrina Harris was never one to waste time on unnecessary details, something which had taken her far and created a prosperous living in the field of espionage.

Her job, usually, was to get close to a male suspect, close enough to discover various details which were beyond the capabilities of her superiors finding out.

This had left her with little time for her own, personally orientated love-life, away from the constraints of work, so at 29 she was beginning to wonder if she would ever have a relationship with a man she wasn’t trying to ruin.

So her approach was to try and get things done as quickly as possible, often leading her to seem somewhat like a slut in the way she threw herself at the man in question, though if it gave her a little extra time away from such men she was happy to appear that way.

This particular assignment was no different, Katrina having recently got talking to an old school friend, male, who she was hoping to get to know better in the coming summer months.

Yet the situation, in her boss’s opinion, wasn’t one that could be solved as quickly as Katrina would’ve liked. On the contrary, it would be one of those “full-length” jobs she loathed so much.

“Yes well, it’s good to know you’re well aware of the man you’ll be dealing with” her boss, known only as Mr. Gunderson, concurred.

“But there is something we are unsure of at the moment, though we are working on how to solv..”

“What are you unsure about?” Katrina asked, though immediately regretting, forgetting in her impatience how much Gunderson hated being interrupted.

“Well, firstly thank you for waiting for me to answer that before your usual interruption” he said sarcastically, before proceeding to answer Katrina’s query.

“So you’re not sure exactly how i’m going to get close to him?” Katrina repeated, somewhat puzzled.

Usually she wouldn’t be presented with an assignment with all the information provided upon hearing about who she would be getting to know better.

“Well we know very little about his private life, not enough to determine any weaknesses he has which you would be able to exploit.”

Katrina sat back in her chair, pondering whether Mr. Gunderson did actually know, or whether he was using his tactic of prolonging the information, which usually happened when what was required of her was slightly unusual.

The last unconventional weakness of a suspect had been a favouring of domineering activity on the part of Katrina during sex, which conveniently enough was how she was able to have him arrested, probably one of the most undignified arrests she’d ever experienced during her 7 years of service.
So she was unsurprised when Mr. Gunderson’s phone rang and the caller was told to come straight through to his office.

A few moments later, a middle-aged man with glasses opened the door and walked briskly over to Mr. Gunderson before handing him a small briefcase, then proceeding to leave as he had entered.

With the man gone, Mr. Gunderson opened the briefcase, immediately raising his eyebrows at what he saw.

Katrina shuffled forward in her seat, trying to peer over the top of the briefcase as Mr. Gunderson busied himself with an assortment of, what sounded like, papers or documents of some sort, yet was unable to enlighten herself to any degree with this so asked:

“What could possibly have caused the eyebrows of such a hard man as yourself to raise that high?”

Katrina was referring to Mr. Gunderson lengthy experience with the armed forces, yet this failed to obtain the smile she was looking for.

“Well, it’s slightly unorthodox, well totally unorthodox” he replied, still fixated with the contents of the briefcase “Especially for a man of his occupation”

“What is it then?” asked Katrina, her jovial expression suddenly contorting into one of distinct anxiety.

“See for yourself,” Mr. Gunderson replied, grabbing the base of the briefcase and swivelling it round for Katrina to see.

Now Katrina’s eyebrows were raised.

What had caused this repeat of Mr. Gunderson’s reaction moments earlier was a collection of photos with women, who in no uncertain terms were very fat indeed, sitting next to Ferenc Osman, who, like them, was smiling broadly, the location of his hands in the majority somewhere out of shot.

“Unorthodox indeed sir,” Katrina said after a minute or so of viewing.

“But why are you showing these to me?”

Mr. Gunderson stared at her blankly.

“Well isn’t obvious Ms Harris? We have his weakness, which you will need to exploit in order to get the information we need. It’s the same as it’s always been, just a tad different.”

“Well maybe a tad more different,” said Katrina, casting her eyes over a snap of Ferenc with a plump blonde on a beach, the bikini in which she was clad barely visible amongst her numerous layers of fat.

“But how I meant to exploit his weakness? You seem to forget my size in comparison with these women he seems to favour.”

“Well, again, Ms Harris, the obvious seems to be eluding you/”

Katrina thought for a minute, then looked up at Mr. Gunderson in a rage, the obvious seemingly well seen and truly sinking in.

“Oh no! If you think I’m going to become one of his blubber mounds just so you can get information on him you’re out of your mind! Thank you but no thank you Mr Gunderson, please let me know when you have a more reasonable assignment in mind”

Katrina shut the briefcase, placing it firmly back in the hands of Mr. Gunderson before standing up and briskly moving towards the door.

Mr. Gunderson beat her to it. He clearly valued this assignment more than she did.

“You must understand that this job is more valuable than you think”

“I don’t view a job which involves me losing my figure a valuable one Mr. Gunderson! Good day!”

She made to move past him, but he stopped her with a firm hand on her shoulder. “You misunderstand me Ms Harris. This job is valuable mainly as your bank account value will soar considerably”

Katrina looked up at him. Money was her weakness; he knew that all too well. That was how he’d managed to persuade her to take on jobs she was unsure about in the past. Yet she’d never been so sure about refusing an assignment until now, and she was certain she had no desire to do this job, however much he paid her.

“I don’t think any ludicrous sum can compensate for me gaining huge amounts of weight, do you?”

“Well that is also part of the deal. I assure you that any weight loss surgery you might need after we have all the information we require will be paid in full by us. Every penny, however much that may be. Information on this guy can’t be set at a price, so we will have no hesitation in giving you any of the procedures you require once you get it”

Katrina was at a loss for words. The offer had suddenly become very appealing, as not only would she gain a lot of money at the assignments end she would also be back to her old self in time to start her attempt at a relationship with Graham, her school friend.

“I’ll have to think about it Sir,” Katrina said, eventually.

But that seemed not to be enough for her boss, who always got what he wanted, when he wanted it.

“I’m afraid I need a pretty swift decision, not your usual week to think about it,” he said, his hand still holding Katrina in place to prevent her running off.

“This is an unusual situation. We have recently detected some activity in a series of bank accounts from users of the Ferenc Osman’s website. Basically a lot of money has been taken, and we have a feeling that it is him whose been performing the transactions.

"Though any form of legal action is out of the question, his lawyers would run any opposing one into the ground, they wouldn’t be able to unearth any incriminating evidence about him, whoever they might be. That’s why we need to get you in there as quickly as possible”.

Mr. Gunderson began to lead her towards the door, Katrina still bemused at what she had just heard. But before she could even speak he thrust a file into her free hand as he led her quickly down a metallic corridor, one which started behind a door to one side of his desk and one that she had never been down before.

A strong current of wind was being swept down towards her and Mr. Gunderson, throwing her long, flowing hair into disarray within seconds. There was also a loud whirring noise, which Mr. Gunderson had to bellow over to be heard.

“Your alias information has already been taken care of. Your name to him will be Ms Andrea Richards. 27. Your account at Osmasize has been created and the details of how to access it are in that file”.

The corridor suddenly banked upwards steeply, a short staircase leading the two of them out into the open air, where a helicopter, ready to depart, was waiting.

Katrina turned to Mr. Gunderson, her features still indicating to him she was confused.

“How do you know I want to take on this assignment?” she yelled, which was necessary even though they were in close proximity to each other.

“Well do you? There’s still time to turn back. It will leave you without work for a long time and will considerably damage your credentials, maybe even finish your career all together, but you can chose to reject it if you so wish,” he said, smiling all the time as he said it.

Katrina, upon hearing this, knew Mr. Gunderson was deadly serious. And he was right. Rejecting a proposal of this importance would all but cripple her career, which she loved greatly.

Even if it did give her the break she craved so much, it was not worth losing her career over. Whatever the implications involved in this particular assignment, she had to do it.

Giving Mr. Gunderson the customary salute, she hurried off across the raised helipad towards the helicopter that was set to whisk her away to impending danger and, for once, unhappiness.

She was not looking forward to gaining the weight required to perform her duty to it’s full capacity.

But hopefully, she thought to herself as the helicopter climbed gradually higher amongst the clouds, she could complete the assignment before too much weight was piled onto her slim frame.

(Continued on page 5 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back