• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Lindsay Lohan - by Applemac (~BBW, Eating, Romance, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Was this entertaining to read, and should I keep at it?

• Yes, definitely!

• It's alright... I don't care

• No, don't write anymore.

Results are only viewable after voting.

applemac

~BBW, Eating, Romance, ~MWG - retired star makes a big hit with another type of fan

LINDSAY LOHAN
by AppleMac

She was with her boyfriend sitting in front of a gigantic plate of food when I walked into the restaurant, just pigging out. I always thought Lindsay Lohan was beautiful, but she disappeared like three years ago and I hadn’t seen her since, until that day.

"Man, she sure looks different," I thought,"and in a good way."

“Would you stop eating for a second, I have to talk to you,” her boyfriend said, sounding kind of irritated. I eavesdropped.

Lindsay wiped food from her soft cheek.

“what is it?” she asked?

“I brought you here to break up with you, Lindsay.”

She looked shocked, “What? Why, what did I do?”

“That’s the thing, you haven’t done anything in the past three years. Look at yourself, what do you weigh, 180 pounds?”

Lindsay looked down at her large belly that was bulging out over her pants and resting on her very plump thighs.

“No, 175 pounds,” she replied softly.

“Whatever, either way you’re still fat, and you’ve been doing nothing with your life. Your boobs are much bigger now, but that’s the only good thing.”

Lindsay was left there alone and crying, so I decided to go over and comfort her.

“Hey, I know it’s none of my business, but I overheard the conversation, and I just feel really bad,” I said.

She wiped her eyes with a tissue,

“Don’t worry about it. It’s my own fault, nobody will ever want to go out with me now, not after gaining all this weight,” she said, still crying. “I just don’t want to live the same life where I have to live up to everyone else’s expectations. I just want a normal life and do what I want.”

I took a seat.

“Well, I think you deserve it,” I said. “And, don’t worry about the weight, you look great with it.”

She laughed, “yeah right… are you serious?”

I nodded.

“I always thought I looked better like this too,” she replied, getting excited.

“I’m Josh, by the way… and I already know who you are,” I said extending my hand.

She laughed, “nice to meet you.”

“Well can I buy you some more food then?” I asked with a smile.

“I couldn’t ask you to do that.”

“You didn’t ask, I offered.”

“Well I am really hungry, but I’ve already eaten a whole ten ounce steak dinner.”

“Don’t worry about it, just cut loose and have fun. Nobody’s here to judge you now.”

“Oh alright, you talked me into it.”

Lindsay got up to get the waitress, and I got a chance to see her full beautiful figure. Her shiny strawberry blonde hair fell around her chubby face and onto her soft shoulders. She was wearing a small t-shirt that showed her whole big belly and her breasts fought to get out of it. Her thighs were very wide and jiggled a lot along with the rest of her body.

“Excuse me, I’d like to order some more food,” she said to the waitress.

“Okay, what would you like?”

“How ‘bout three of your ‘giant size double cheese burgers,’ and an extra large chocolate shake, a large order of fries, and a full-size cheesecake.”

“Umm… alright… I’ll be back in a little while with your food.”

Lindsay smiled at me, “How’s that for cutting loose?”

“I’d say pretty good.”

“Hey, I love to eat.”

"Well thats good, I like a girl with a big appetite."

She smiled at me, and I just thought to myself how lucky I was. Here I was with one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen, and I was helping her gain weight!

The food soon came, and covered the whole table. My eyes widened at how much Lindsay was about to eat, but she just acted natural. We began talking, and she told me about how back in 2000 she was so worried what everyone thought about her, so eventually she became extremely skinny.

"I looked at myself in the mirror, and finally realized that I didn't have to please other people all the time. I hated the way I looked then, so I decided to quit all the public exposure and do what I wanted."

She had me in a trance, I couldn't even blink, all I could do was gaze at her as she told me her story while eating away. She got so caught up in her story that she finished every bite of her food without realizing it. When she reached for another burger and there was nothing there, I asked the waitress for double of what Lindsay just had because she looked hungry still.

"You know, you don't have to keep buying me all this food just because you feel bad for me," she said.

"No, I really don't mind. I should be thanking you for letting me buy you all this food," I replied, and she smiled again.

"You're not like any guy I ever met before. Nobody I know likes me the way I am now."

This time when the food came they had to bring over an extra table because it couldn't all fit on one.

"Now this is a meal!" Lindsay said, and people around us gave her disgusted looks.

She finished her food by the time the restaurant closed. She was so bloated and had trouble getting to her feet. "Thanks for everything Josh, I hope I see you again," she said.

"Hey, it was no problem at all. Do you need a ride home?" I asked.

"Umm... actually I was staying at my boyfriend's house, but I can't go there, so I have no home," she replied.

"Well you can stay at my house for the night if you like," I told her. She gave me a hug and i could feel how soft her body was, but her belly was all stiff and bloated from all the food.

"Thank you so much!" she said.

I couldn't believe Lindsay Lohan was going to be in my house, I was so happy. When we got there, she went right in and took a seat on the couch.

"This is a nice place you got here."

"Thanks, can I get you anything?"

"No, I'm just tired after all that eating. My stomach hurts pretty bad, I feel like I'm going to burst!" she said, running her hand over her big swollen belly.

I laughed, "well, you can stay in my room. I'll just sleep on the couch."

"Are you sure?"

I told her it was fine, and she went to bed while I dreamed about her in the other room.

I got up early the next morning to cook breakfast for her. I made a dozen scrambled eggs, a stack of seven big pancakes and seven pieces of french toast overflowing with butter and syrup. Then I cooked up a huge panful of bacon and sausage, and then a half-gallon vanilla milkshake.

"Something smells good," Lindsay said, coming out of my room.

"I made breakfast for you in case you were hungry," I told her.

"Thank you, I'm starved. I love eating like this, I think my belly has gotten a bit bigger from yesterday too. It isn't all swollen anymore," she said, turning to the side to show me her belly. It was bigger, and it looked like her thighs had gotten fatter too because her pants looked tighter and I could see them jiggle more.

She sat down to eat, and her belly formed into two fat rolls and covered her whole waistline. Soon her big butt and thighs wouldn't be able to fit in that chair.

It took her over two hours to finish all the food, but she sure did finish it, every last bite. Now her belly was even more swollen than the night before.

"I'm gonna feel horrible if I keep imposing on you like this. I think I'll just call my mom and see if I can stay with her for a while," she told me when all the food was gone. "I haven't seen her in a few years when I quit acting and singing. She kept pushing me to do it, so I got in a big argument with her and I moved in with my boyfriend," she told me.

I told her it was okay with me if she stayed, but she insisted on going. I drove her to her mom's house, and she gave me her cell number and a peck on the cheek.

"Lindsay! I'm so glad you're here... Oh my gosh! What have you done to yourself, are you pregnant?!" her mother exclaimed on Lindsay's entry.

Lindsay gave her mom a hug, "nope, I've just gotten fat, mom."

Her mother was shocked, "well why aren't you doing something about it?" she asked.

"Because I like it."

"Young lady, you are going on a diet."

"Mom I'm twenty-one years old, I'll do what I want."

"In my house, you'll do as I say... ohh, fine... I should be grateful to have you back." Her mom hugged her. Lindsay came inside and went right to the pantry and took out a bag of chips and her mother sighed. "Nobody is going to find you attractive like this I hope you know."

Lindsay smiled, "thanks for the encouraging words mom, but it just so happens I found someone last night that thinks I look beautiful fat. And I kind of get the feeling that he wants me to gain more weight."

Lindsay's mom shook her head as Lindsay ate the entire bag of chips.

"Well, you know, if you're hungry I have a lot of leftovers from dinner last night," she told Lindsay.

"I thought you wanted me to go on a diet," Lindsay replied, sarcastically.

"Well if you're going to eat like this, I might as well just let you instead of letting this food go to waste."

"Well that guy I was telling you about just made me a gigantic breakfast, which is why my stomach is so bloated right now. But... what the heck, I'll eat anyway. What do you got?"

"There's... a t-bone steaks, a pot of mac and cheese, and mashed potatoes."

"Umm... Yeah, just give me all of it, and do you have any ice-cream?"

"Chocolate..."

"Oooh goody, I'll have a carton of that."

(continued)

Latest posts

Back