• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Lisa's First Year in America by Anonymous (~BBW, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

~BBW, ~MWG – A short vignette about the start of girl's gaining life.

Lisa's First Year in America
By Anonymous

(Migrated from the Weight Room Anonymous Archives)

The first time I saw Lisa she had just arrived to New York for the biology program she was going to pursue at Colombia. As she entered the MacDonald's restaurant and approached the counter, it was love at first sight. A tight dress was hugging a chubby Italian girl with long dark hair and dark hungry eyes. I watched her behind undulate as she went up and ordered a Maxi meal and a milk shake. Incredible. Some girls already at 18 have the body of a mature woman; this girl had all her fat placed on her behind.

She sat down close to my table, and her ass covered the seat and even spilled over a bit. Her dress slid up over her thighs, and I could discern the cellulite on the lower side of her thighs. She ate with gusto, and I had time to study her pretty face as she enjoyed every bit of the greasy fries, the hamburger, and the milkshake.

I smiled at her, and she responded with a gentle smile. Twenty minutes later we found ourselves at a cafe where she ordered a coffee and an apple pie. She told me about her studies, and we decided that we were going to see each other again.

So I saw her regularly, every two weeks. She had assumed the American style of loose clothing, but she was unmistakably getting increasingly fatter. It wasn't noticeable in her face, but her ass was getting ridiculously bloated and jiggling every motion she took; living its own life.

Two weeks before going home to Italy, we had a dinner at my place. She ate with her normal big appetite, then she asked me if I thought she had gotten too fat. She stood up and took off her big sweater. The flesh on her arms swung back and forth; she turned around and showed off an incredibly large ass.

"I am really fat, am I not?" she asked me.

"You look great."

"Come on."

"OK, you are fat."

She seemed content, and I asked her why she seemed happy about her weight gain.

"Well, my parents want me to marry this rich jerk and have it all arranged for when I return. This is going to shock them and that jerk who already thought I was too big before I went to New York!"

"I see," I said, contemplating all she'd told me. "But I like you fat. Take off your clothes, darling!"

Lisa smiled gave me a long kiss, then stood back and started undressing. Oh ya. She stood naked in front of me in the candlelight. Her heavy tits were sagging over her fat stomach, which hung down, almost covering her sex. Her thighs were bloated and quivering like they were made of jelly, and her ass was too immense globes hanging over the back of her cellulite-laden thighs. Her lower part of the body looked like it carried at least two thirds of her total body weight (around 260 pounds, I guess).

She said: "I am only 19! Think about how big I will be in a few more years!"

She moved towards me, and her thighs and bottom moved in all directions, undulating and calling me... I dug my hands into the silky soft flesh of her behind, and she sighed... I felt very happy... I decided to stay around to see this obese girl grow fatter and fatter and fatter...

Latest posts

Back