• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

living with your parents or parent

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

likeitmatters

happiness as finally come
I for the life of me do not get it one bit. I was in a previous relationship where I knowlingly moved in with the man at the time and his mother and I knew from the start it was a bad idea but I told him I would stay for one year and after that I decided no thanks. for one thing, her room and our room were side by side and we did not have much of a sex life and his life revolved around taking care of his mother whom I happened to like alot but we had no time alone because she was always there or he had to drive her to her desinations if it was far away.

I could not update the house because it was her house and it looked like a throwback to the 60's and I had the money and she refused. I dont get that either. So I decided to move back to south carolina and start my life over and we are still friends but I feel that if you are with someone, they come first before family and friends. He thought otherwise and I have tried to tell him to get out more and stop hanging around his mommy and her old cronies and get a life but he is not listening and that is truly sad...

anyone care to comment....:bow:

Latest posts

Back