• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Lizzie's New Lovehandles - by Thatpumpkin (BBW, Magic, Sudden Growth, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatpumpkin

Shy lurker
BBW, Magic, Sudden Growth, MWG - A spurned prima donna learns a big lesson

Lizzie's New Lovehandles
By Thatpumpkin

I think it would be a good idea if we saw other people.

Those were the words that Elizabeth couldn’t stop staring at even a month later. They were the last words in an e-mail sent to her from her ex-boyfriend who attended college in the next state over. A college that he had left for because Elizabeth had encouraged him to chase his dreams. Now it just made her want to kick herself for letting him go away like that.

The other thing that she couldn’t stop staring at was his new profile picture. Even though he had quite suddenly deleted her from his contact, e-mail, and messenger lists, his picture was still public for all to see. To Elizabeth, it felt like a giant middle finger each time she saw it. She didn’t just see a picture of a boy and his new girlfriend; she saw a picture of the boy she thought she’d loved and a girl that had stolen him away. A girl who was, for that matter…

“So freaking fat!” She told her best friend Shayla one day while they were hanging out in her apartment. “I mean really, if you’ve got a second roll of belly like that, why would you wear a shirt that tight? Ew, I think you can even see a little skin between the buttons there.”

Weight wise, Elizabeth had always floated around 130 pounds for most of her adult life.

Although Shayla wasn’t as big as the girl in the picture, who was at least 280 pounds, she had always been closer to 200 pounds, making her feel a lot chubbier when around Elizabeth.

“I dunno,” Shayla muttered “, sure she’s not cute but she’s not that fat…” Sometimes it bothered her just how anti-fat Elizabeth could be.

“Well she took my boyfriend so I can call her a fat cow all I want.” Elizabeth declared angrily. She turned and faced the computer screen.

“Fat cow. Fat cow.” she said, although it wasn’t like the girl could hear her insults.

“Lizzie, just calm down.” Shayla said, putting a hand on her friend’s shoulder. “You’ve never been really all that overweight before so I don-“

“Absolutely right I haven’t,” Elizabeth said, cutting Shayla off “, and I don’t ever plan to be, so don’t try to make me say nice things about her. She’s fat and I hate him for dumping me for a fat little girl with no self control.”

Elizabeth nearly slammed the laptop lid when she closed it.

“I have to pee.” he announced before leaving the room.

After she watched Elizabeth leave the room, Shayla began digging through her purse until she found something her grandmother had given her for her birthday last year. Shayla’s grandmother had been heavily into magic, something that Shayla herself wasn’t completely sure she believed in. Even now as she stared at the small bottle labeled Belly Bulge Brew, she highly doubted it would work.

The bottle claimed to add fifty pounds for each drop consumed, so Shayla very carefully removed the cap and used the built in eye dropper to gently drop two squirts into Elizabeth’s diet Pepsi can. She figured that if Elizabeth did indeed gain 100 pounds that she could always ask her grandmother to reverse it. Quickly she stuffed the bottle back into her purse as she heard Elizabeth coming back.

Elizabeth walked into the room and plopped down in her chair.

“You know what though,” She said, picking up her Pepsi can “, I don’t really care. I’ll get a guy so much more quickly because I am a skinny thing and most guys like skinny.”

Shayla fought back laughter as Elizabeth downed the rest of her Pepsi. Shayla leaned forward intently, waiting eagerly to see the results.

Latest posts

Back