• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking for a couple of stories.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J34

Purple Monkey Dishwasher!
Well I have tried for some time searching for these stories in both Library forum and weight room archive with no results so I hope strength in numbers work.

1- Story has a girl that has to gain weight for a photo shoot. She is given time to gain the weight, but has only gained a small amount on her own. Fearing that she will not meet the deadline her friend who is a guy asks the agent for some supplements to speed up her gain. At the end she passes the mark and is over 300lbs. The agent proud of the gain is willing to help her lose the weight after the photo shoot. Her lover and her ask him for more of those supplements as she is not yet done reaching her desired size, and that's how it ends.

2- This is an old short story I remember from the old weight board. This story revolved around a bbw teacher who taught a literature or English class. A student who is an FA decides to stop after school for a question on a assignment. As he walks in he catchers her with ripped pants and flustered face. She tells him to lock the door, and asks him to get a pair of sweats she has in a closet in the classroom. As he helps her remove her tattered pants he can't help himself and they ensue in having sex. The story ends shortly thereafter.

Sorry for the long descriptions, hope this sparks the memory of anyone else. Thanks l!

Latest posts

Back