• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

looking for a preg story with some WG

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leviathan25

A while back I read a story that came in multiple parts, about a guy going to college and working at the cafeteria. He developes a serum/drug that makes women hyper fertile, and puts it in the food at the schools cafeteria. Over the course of a semester, he gets every woman in the school pregnant with multiples. The story follows closely about 4-5 women in particular who are going through different types of body changes - one a swimmer, one a dancer, another a "socialite", and another his girlfriend. The story ends with him finding a way to make his girlfriend permanently pregnant (or something like that), while the other women have hyper-accelerated pregnancies and are sequentially rushed off to the hospital.

I can't for the life of me remember where I read it, but it was a pretty awesome story.

Back