• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking for a story...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgotten_Futures

I think it was on the original Weight Room Library, but it might be in the Forum Library.

Story premise was: A young woman moves in with a relative of hers (Aunt, maybe?) or possibly friend. Unbeknownst to the young woman, her new housemate's "friend" is actually her lesbian lover, and they are in an BDSM-type relationship. The young woman somehow stumbles upon this knowledge (either finding the tools or witnessing an encounter secretly) and is intrigued. The pair are at first (understandably) hesitant to bring her into their playing, but she convinces them and winds up loving it.

I remember the story being decently long, and I don't think it was sectioned up into parts. Some degree of feeding and gainer tones played out over the course of the story.

Latest posts

Back