• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking for a story...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBellyWhisperer

Sorry to create another one of these threads, but after searching through this forum for a fair amount of time, I wasn't able to find any leads.

The story I'm looking for involved a boy and a girl, who are friends working at a video store, and (I think) one of the customers curses or uses magic on the girl so that whenever she says something negative about her body/weight (even if it's just a joke) she gains. I'm also pretty sure that the two end up starting a relationship with each other by the end of it.

If anyone has any idea what this story is called or who it's by, I would greatly appreciate any info!

Latest posts

Back