• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking for an unknown story

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duxroma

I'm looking for a story but unfortunately I have very little information on it... in fact none beyond what I vaguely remember of the plot.

A woman in an office is discovered to be stealing from the company by her boss/manager and he decides to use this against her to fatten her up. He gets some women from around the office to help. Some time later the woman discovers something about the boss/manager which gives her one up on him so she turns the tables and fattens him up for revenge, using her leverage to get him to fatten up the other women. There's some scenes involving the company picnic.

It all comes to an end where they give in to desire on his desk only for his wife to walk in on them. And wouldn't you know somehow this gives her leverage on them, for what I don't know, and the final scene is of them both lying beside each other on a bed, all naked like, too stuffed by the wife to move.

Any help in finding this story would be much appreciated. Alternatively if that proves impossible if someone would kindly take the above outline and write an awesome story that would suffice :p

Latest posts

Back