• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking for stories

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Link2Hyrule

Im looking for a couple of stories. They are related, I think, in that they have similar plot lines and probably by the same author, but it's been many years and I do not remember much. Or at least much about one of them. The one I do remember was about a girl who got recieved a box, and when she opened it she was transported somewhere (this happened in the other story as well), to a beach made of brown sugar. She started eating the sugar nonstop and eventually got so big she was mistaken for a beached whale. Again, I do not remember the other story very well but I do know they both used the 'box-opening-transportation' gimmick. If anybody remembers either of these please let me know.

I am also looking for a third story, this one was sort of a two-in-one story, I believe the title is something along the lines of "Homecoming Queen's Big Reunion" or something like that. The first part of the story takes place in a pickup truck on it's way to a High School Reunion, with the Homecoming queen in the bed of the truck being fattened up trying to reach a certain weight before they arrive. The second part of the story starts with "On the other side of town" and that's all I remember. Again, if anybody knows or remembers anything, please let me know.

Latest posts

Back