• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Love Bug -by Koldun (~BHM, WG virus fantasy, Romance?, ~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koldun

~BHM, WG virus fantasy, Romance?, ~WG - a nurse turns out to be expert in more than one kind of therapy

(Author's note: My second excursion - enjoy...)

Love Bug
by Koldun

It had been three days since he had come home from the doctor's office. He still couldn't believe it - he had been infected with a strange virus that would make him gain weight. "A bad bug" his friends had joked. The up shot is that he would never have to eat again. (It also helps that this strange bug isn't contageous.) The down side is that he would slowly become titanicly obese. With no known cure in sight, Barry did the only thing he could think of: retire from his job and hire a full time nurse.

With that thought, the doorbell rang. Dragging the extra weight from his body he went to the entry way. The fifteen extra pounds he was carrying made his movements awkward. His shirt was tight. His pants were chaffing. When he opened the door Barry was taken aback by the sight. She stood about 5'9" tall and weighed probably 125 lbs. She was wearing short cut offs, tight half shirt and stringy high heels. Beautiful blond locks spilled around her shoulders which set off her tan skin. She was in wirey and looked like an aerobics instructor. Next to her was a suitcase.

"I'm from the agency." she said with a grin. "I'm your nurse Stephanie."

Barry suddenly felt very self conscious and even a little embarrassed of his size as he let her in and showed her the guest room. He let her settle in and went to the bathroom, pulled up his shirt, pushed on his stomach and frowned. His belly responded by swelling slightly as he watched it, a sign that the virus was still active.

At dinner (well, Stephanie ate) he explained his condition to her. His body would gain weight and there was no stopping it. As he got fatter, it would begin to cause him pain. No one knew how big he'd get. She could be in for a lot of work. Nibbling her salad, she proposed a treatment.

"Well then, the goal is to keep you strong enough to move. As you get bigger that will become harder because your muscles won't be used to moving the extra weight. It's kind of like a reverse of atrophy. Anyway, for the pain I can use massage."

The next few days went by in a blur. Heavy workouts followed by massages. But by the seventh day, there was trouble. Barry got up and discovered that his biggest set of clothes were squeezing him mercilessly. His fat was pouring out of his sleeves and his pant legs. The rolls of his belly hung out over his waist band. Hearing his cries of pain, Stephanie came running in wearing a tiny black sheer nightie.

"Are you okay?" she asked, massaging his arm out of second nature.

Barry flushed with embarrassment. He felt like such a pig. "Yeah," he stammered. "I just need some new clothes."

Stephanie flashed a wide smile. "Don't worry, I'll get you some."

A few hours later, he was working out in his new duds. These clothes were too big and tripped him as he tried to keep up with Stephanie's workout.

A few days later, Barry waddled in for another session. He was now fifty pounds overweight and his new clothes were starting to tighten up. Stephanie was bouncing around in her pink spandex shorts and black top. He hated that she tied her hair up for their workouts.

She grinned, "Ready?"

Barry got about five minutes in to the workout before collapsing. Stephanie raced to his side.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"I...I think I'm too big." Barry stammered. "I can't move. My muscles aren't used to this." He frowned, "And tomorrow I'll be five pounds bigger. What am I going to do?"

Stephanie rubbed his belly sadly. "Well..." she thought out loud. "What we really need to do is work your heart, right? I mean your heart has to stay good enough to keep pumping the blood, right?"

"Yeah, I guess. I mean, you're the expert here." Barry responded.

"I know how we can work your heart." She grinned. "And it won't require anything of you." She playfully poked his nose with her finger. Then she reached up and untied her hair, letting it spill around her shoulders. Then she jumped up and turned the music up. Before Barry knew it she was dancing in front of him.

"What are you doing?" he asked nervously.

"Working your heart baby." She said slowly began pulling her shirt up. It went higher and higher until she turned her back and finished pealing it off. Then she turned around and threw the garment in his face, blinding him. Barry pulled the garment off with trembling fingers. Stephanie was covering her breasts with one of her arms. Barry struggled to sit up as she kicked off her shoes. His heart was racing.

"Relax baby." She said planting her foot on his chest and forcing him back in to a laying position. "I've got it all under control."

She straddled his belly, writhing sexually. Suddenly both of her hands went down to her shorts. Barry stared at her boobs. He almost missed her ripping off her shorts and throwing them in his face. He grabbed the shredded garment and pulled it off as her weight dropped down on his belly. She continued to jiggle around with the music as she sat on him. Then she leaned down over his face and let her breasts wiggle just inches from his face.

By this point, Barry's heart was pounding like a drum. Then the music stopped. Stephanie wiped the sweat on her chest making her glisten.

"A radical treatment, but I think it will do you good." She smiled.

"Anything for my health." Barry said.

Latest posts

Back