• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Love In The Mid/South West

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cutie77015

So I moved to Texas about two years ago and I am finding the dating scene here to be a bit of a challenge. I'm originally from New York and I've never really had trouble going out on dates or finding a relationships that last more than a year. However, the second that I moved here things started to go down hill. I haven't dated much and the dates that I have gone on were more about sex than anything.

So I'm starting to wonder if I'm out of my element here. I find that most of the guys in TX prefer the blond, busty, gym bodied kind of girl and that's just not me. Now I normally date white men and to be honest I haven't seen that many interracial relationships featuring bw/wm in my area.

I'm going out of my mind here and I could really use some help. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for me?

Latest posts

Back