• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Lynn 6: Lynn and Tony's Adventure - by Id (~BBW, ~SWG, Romance, Feeding)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Id

~BBW, ~SWG, Romance, Feeding - The final installment of the Lynn series in which the protagonists have a suitably climactic experience.

Lynn 6: Lynn and Tony’s Adventure

By Id

(Click here for the previous chapter)​

It was evening at the Hostess Store and Lynn had been given the closing shift today. Mrs. Nguyen felt badly about it, but Lynn assured her that it was no problem.

“And a Friday night too!” Mrs. Nguyen said, “You and Tony probably have plans.” Ever since Lynn and Tony had started going out, Mrs. Nguyen had made a particular point of getting to know Tony and was always asking Lynn what the two of them were up to at any given time.

“Really, it’s all right,” Lynn reassured her employer, “We close in a couple hours. We’ll just get started a little later. It’s not like I’m missing the entire evening.”

“Still, your mother will be disappointed that you’re missing dinner,” Mrs. Nguyen said. It was almost as if she was trying to find any reason to not have Lynn work that night, despite the fact she was the one who’d assigned Lynn to work then in the first place.

“She’s glad that I’m getting some good work experience under my belt. Don’t worry about it,” Lynn said, “Just go home. I’ll lock up and everything will be fine.”

With that, Mrs. Nguyen left Lynn alone in the Hostess Store at 5 PM and Lynn eagerly began to await 7 PM.

There was the usual flow of customers coming in as closing time got closer and closer, nobody too interesting or special. As each one left, Lynn looked at her watch as the seconds ticked off. Closing time seemed even slower in coming than usual. With two minutes to go, the door swung open and Lynn looked up.

“Good day sir!” Lynn said brightly, “How can I help you?”

“Do you do bulk orders?”

“Not usually, but I think we can make an exception,” Lynn said, “After all, you are a very valued customer.”

“Can you fill this order?” He handed over a list.

“My, my, that’s a very big order! Looks like you’re throwing quite a party,” Lynn said with a smirk beginning to cross her face. She wasn’t going to be able to keep this up much longer.

“You could say that.”

“I can already tell that it’s going to be a great party,” Lynn said.

“Well then let’s get it started,” Tony said, giving Lynn a kiss. They had decided to have a little bit of fun with some role playing. Though their roles were actually reality—Tony was the customer and Lynn was the cashier—they had decided to really ham it up their roles for the sole sake of enjoying themselves. Both were reveling in the experience thus far.

Lynn got up from her seat at the register and went to the door and turned the sign hanging there from open to close. She took out her ring of keys and, with a wink to Tony, locked the door. “We’ll have to go into the back if you don’t mind sir,” Lynn said, resuming her role, “I don’t think we have quantities to fulfill your order from up front here.”

“Is it really that much? Seems like barely enough to me,” Tony said with a smile, “How about to you?”

“We’ll just have to see,” Lynn said as she led Tony into the back stockroom.

She pushed open the door and the pair went into the stockroom. There was a large, sturdy wooden table in the center of the room and cardboard boxes full of all sorts of food, mainly Hostess snacks.

“My my, you certainly keep a healthy stock here,” Tony said, looking around.

“We do indeed. We have to make sure that we anticipate all of our customers’ needs. And today is no exception.”

Tony and Lynn’s plan for the evening was simple: Tony was going to feed Lynn as many delicious snacks as she could handle. Ever since their quasi-accidental feeding incident with the cookies and chips a couple weeks ago, the couple had really come to enjoy feeding. Lynn enjoyed feeling pampered by Tony as she had to do nothing but chew and enjoy her food. At the same time, Tony found it arousing to feed Lynn. Thus far they’d only indulged themselves in small amounts of food. Even still, they had continued to both find pleasure in each episode of feeding. Sometimes they found out how quickly Lynn could wolf down a box of donuts and other times they made the experience last by drawing it out over a couple hours, allowing Lynn to savor each morsel.

Each time brought renewed pleasure, but the initial feeling that they should test Lynn’s limits stuck with them. Neither one was entirely sure how they could locate enough food without arousing some sort of suspicion on the part of their parents (and certainly not without drawing the quizzical gaze of the supermarket cashier). It was Lynn who came up with a solution to their problem. There was plenty of sinfully delicious snack foods at the Hostess Store. They could just tell their parents that they were going out after Lynn got off work and thus no one would know how they were really spending their evening. Tony and Lynn would keep track of how much they went through in the evening and pay the proper amount so that Mrs. Nguyen didn’t suddenly find her coffers and stock simultaneously a little short. Who was going to pick up the tab for such a large sum caused a bit of controversy between the two as each vied to pick up the tab.

“I’m the one eating it all. Besides, what else am I going to do with all of my wages?” Lynn had said, “It’s not like it’s been burning a hole in my purse.”

“Yeah, you might be eating it all, but I’m having just as much fun as you,” Tony insisted, “Besides the guy always pays.”

“Not when it’s the girl’s idea,” Lynn said, “It wouldn’t be fair for you to pay it all.”

“As if it’d be fair for you to pay for everything,” Tony retorted.

“Yeah, I’m eating it all,” Lynn replied.

After about ten minutes they settled the argument by agreeing to split the cost down the middle. Lynn had even saved her free boxes for a couple weeks, even though it totaled just one box apiece of Ho-Hos, Ding Dongs, Twinkies, and Cupcakes. Still, it would help to relieve some of the financial burden from them both. Besides, Lynn had just made it a point to eat more at family dinners (much to her mother’s delight) to make up the difference.

In preparation for the evening’s frivolities, Lynn had worn her most comfortable elastic waist pants to give her belly the proper room to expand. However, she’d worn a regular t-shirt that was plenty tight and showed off her figure. In fact, it didn’t quite reach to the waist of her pants and showed a bit of belly. Lynn knew that Tony would enjoy seeing her shirt pushed up in slow increments as her belly became full of gooey treats. As she gathered boxes from the shelves of the stockroom, she kicked off her shoes to get even more comfortable. Tony threw his jacket on the table and helped to gather their starting inventory.

“You do look like you need a bit of help with all that, miss,” Tony said, continuing his role as they gathered the treats.

“Sir! I couldn’t think of allowing you to help! You’re the customer!” Lynn said, pretending to be somewhat scandalized.

“And doesn’t that mean I’m always right?” Tony asked.

“Well…I suppose. But really, you’d be doing my job for me,” Lynn remarked.

“Oh, you’re doing a wonderful job as it is,” Tony said as he set a stack of boxes down onto the large table, “In fact, I think you deserve a little tip.”

“I’m not supposed to accept tips from our customers,” Lynn said, and then pretended to recall something from memory, “‘Your business is thanks enough for us here at the Hostess Store.’”

“That’s hardly equal compensation for someone as beautiful as you,” Tony said.

“Why, sir, I don’t know what to say to that,” Lynn said, pretending to be flustered.

“Don’t say anything then,” Tony said, leaning in and giving Lynn another kiss. This one was longer than the first one and Lynn wrapped her arms around Tony and really stepped into it herself. While they kissed, Tony got a proper hold on Lynn and then lifted her up in the air, spinning her around and sitting her down on the sturdy table. “Well! You’re a nice sturdy girl there! How much do you weigh?”

“Just a bit over 150 the last time I checked…but it’s been a while. I might have put on a few since then,” Lynn said, feigning embarrassment, “I think I might be starting to get a little fat. What do you think?”

“Fat? Oh hardly dear. You’re just a healthy girl,” Tony said, pinching Lynn’s jelly belly for emphasis.

“That’s what my mother always tells me,” Lynn said. This was actually true, and they both knew it, but it sounded absurd enough to be part of the act.

“You know, you’re a very fun girl. I’m thinking I might ditch that party now,” Tony said with a bit of a devilish look.

“But sir! What ever would you do with all this delicious food!” Lynn said with more than a hint of naughtiness.

“I’ve got an idea about that,” Tony said as he grabbed the nearest box of snacks, which happened to be one filled with Twinkies, “You just lay yourself down there…”

Lynn did as she was told as Tony jumped up on the table. He rolled up his jacket and put it underneath Lynn’s head to give it some support. Having done so, Tony lay down next to Lynn so that he was facing her and tore open the box of Twinkies. He unceremoniously dumped the contents onto the table and flung the box over his shoulder onto the floor. Tony couldn’t rip the flimsy plastic wrapping off of the golden, cream filled treat quick enough.

“Open wide,” Tony said as he maneuvered the Twinkie towards Lynn’s eager, open mouth.

Lynn eagerly bit into the Twinkie and was rewarded with the tasty combination of sponge cake and vanilla cream. Two more bites and it was gone. Tony fumbled with the next Twinkie, trying to get it out of its plastic confines.

“Sorry for the delay,” Tony said as he extended the next Twinkie to Lynn once he’d finally ripped the plastic apart.

Munch munch munch. “Don’t worry. It’s like a little food break,” Lynn said. By that point the next Twinkie was ready for her.

“What’s a food break?” Tony asked as Lynn ate her third Twinkie.

“Oh, it’s where you stop while you eat, wait—” another Twinkie interrupted Lynn’s sentence, “—and then eat some more. It helps digestion or something like that. Maybe it’s—” Lynn’s mouth was full of Twinkie again, “—mind over matter, but it works.”

“So are you just more comfortable or can you actually eat more?” Tony asked.

“Well I don’t know for sure, but I think I can eat more,” Lynn said after swallowing the last Twinkie.

“Then take all the food breaks your like dear,” Tony said, giving Lynn a kiss on the cheek. After doing so, he eagerly tore open a box of Ho-Hos and unwrapped the first one.

And so it began. It was a parade of heavenly morsels, one after the other, a slow, seemingly endless march of gooey calories, occasionally punctuated by swigs of heavy, whole milk straight from a gallon jug grabbed from the store refridgerator.

Lynn ate.

And ate.

And ate.

And even ate some more.

Lynn ate so much that it started to blur together. Not in a bad way mind you, but in a haze of delight. She lost all track of time. It could have been ten at night, next Tuesday, any time. Lynn didn’t much care either. All she cared about was that Tony’s hand kept bringing a Hostess Cupcake with its beautiful curls of icing or a Ding Dong with its hardened chocolate shell.

The gap between Lynn’s t-shirt and her pants, which had started the evening as not even an inch, was now wide enough to present several inches of tan yellow skin to view, including Lynn’s deep, inviting belly button. Her belly was definitely growing larger and tauter. From time to time Tony would reach down and give it a little massage with one hand, talking to Lynn as he did so. He could notice that her belly was definitely harder than when they’d started. It was now full and distended. Even the most casual of observers would have noted how full Lynn had gotten.

“Oh you’re getting so full, so beautifully round and full—but could there possibly be more room?” Tony said, “You’ve got such a big appetite for such a little girl. If you’re not careful you just might burst!”

“Bring—it—on,” Lynn said between bites, “I have not yet begun to eat.”

It was definitely a good thing that Lynn had chosen a pair of elastic waist pants that day. They had been forced to expand along with Lynn’s belly (which no longer jiggled as much as it usually did) as she packed away the Hostess treats. Tony had noted with pleasure that the pants had accentuated Lynn’s thighs, hips, and ass in the best way possible as she’d led him into the backroom at the beginning of the evening. Though only her belly had grown as a result of her feeding, Tony thought that Lynn would probably look even better now that she’d devoured who knew how many Hostess snacks.

“Oh Lynn, you’re so hot right now,” Tony said as he stuffed yet another Twinkie into Lynn’s open mouth, “You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. You have no idea how much this is turning me on right now.”

As she chewed and swallowed the last bit of Twinkie, Lynn pointed with one chubby hand at the tent in the front of Tony’s pants. “Actually, I think I do.”

And Lynn ate.

And ate.

And ate.

As Tony positioned a Suzy Q in front of Lynn’s mouth, she put up one hand.

“Are you full?” Tony asked, hoping the answer would be no. He still wanted to see Lynn eat more and more. However, he knew that it wouldn’t be good nor right to push Lynn further than she wanted to go. Still, he hoped that Lynn hadn’t yet reached her full capacity.

“No.” Tony breathed a sigh of relief, one that didn’t go unnoticed by Lynn. “What? You thought I’d be full after that?” Lynn gave her exposed belly a rub. “Ha! Lynn Phan isn’t such a lightweight!” Actually, if anyone had seen the piles of empty boxes and spent wrappers strewn around them on the floor of the stockroom and then been told that Lynn had eaten all of their contents, nobody would have called her a lightweight at all.

“So then what is it?” Tony asked.

“I just need a bit longer of a food break, that’s all.” Lynn struggled to sit up and did so with a helping hand from Tony. She wasn’t used to having such a full stomach to deal with. She could feel its heavy pull that changed her center of gravity. Lynn reached around with her arms and cradled her tummy, rubbing it gently. She didn’t want to admit it, but she had to. “Though…I am beginning to feel a little full.”

“Well we’ll stop whenever you want,” Tony said, giving Lynn’s belly a gentle pat. He knew that her gut, stretched as it was, full of so much food, had to be tender.

“No, not yet,” Lynn said defiantly, “There’s enough left in me for one final push, and I know just how we can do it.”

“How’s that?”

“While I take a break, get one box of everything and unwrap everything to start with. That way you can feed me a lot quickly until I’m stuffed silly,” Lynn said.

“That sounds like one of the best things I’ve heard all night,” Tony said. He immediately set to work.

“I’ll just sit here and relax with a nice, slow lemon pie,” Lynn said. She unwrapped the fruit pie and sat down on a box and began to slowly eat as she watched Tony rip the plastic wrapping off of more and more mouthwatering goodies. Just watching Tony pile Twinkies, Ho-Hos, Ding Dongs, Suzy Qs, and Cup Cakes higher and higher on the large table made the gooey lemon filling taste even better.

Lynn finished her lemon pie just as Tony took the last Ding Dong out of its foil wrapper. She stood and stretched, arching her back and thrusting her bloated stomach out. Tony couldn’t help but tremble with desire as he watched his girlfriend in her full glory. Lynn took a look down at herself. Her tummy was so full from all of the food inside of it there was no way she could even hope to see her toes.

“You know, I really don’t think that this shirt is doing much for me anymore…” Lynn said. With that, she peeled her t-shirt off over her head and tossed it wantonly away. This left her entire torso in full view, including her breasts—which had definitely grown along with Lynn since she’d met Tony—which were cradled in a sexy, lacy bright light blue bra. Her bra band cut into her flesh just a bit, causing her flesh to bulge out both within the bra as it encircled her chest and beneath it. “And these pants are starting to get so tight…” Lynn carefully, slowly, started to shimmy her pants down around her hips and over her thighs until they fell to the cold concrete floor. This revealed Lynn’s wide, curving hips contained within matching light blue panties with equal lace. Her thunder thighs wobbled against one another, still jiggling from the motions of taking her pants off. Lynn spun around so Tony could see how each ass cheek strained against the seat of her panties. There was even the tiniest hint of butt crack peeked out above the waistband of her panties. Completing the picture was Lynn’s straight black hair flowing down her tan back.

Lynn spun around to face an utterly flabbergasted Tony. “Like what you see there, big boy?” Lynn asked coyly.

“If I liked it anymore, I think I’d explode right here and now,” Tony said, “Now get on that table because I want to stuff you like a Thanksgiving turkey.”

“Pick me up, will you big boy?” Lynn asked naughtily.

Tony did so and found it harder to do so this time around. All of those fatty foods in Lynn’s belly definitely gave her some added pounds. However, water polo had given Tony plenty of muscle and he used it all to seat Lynn on the stockroom table. She lay down on her back once again as Tony jumped up next to her, treats already laid out for her consumption.

“Wait,” Tony said suddenly, “There’s something missing…I know what it is.” With that, Tony whipped off his shirt and tossed it onto the floor, revealing a rather fine physique beneath, toned and made hard by water polo practice.

Lynn caught her breath. “Tony, I hope that’s all you’re taking off, because if there’s more, this evening could very easily go some place I hadn’t expected tonight and that’s not something I’m prepared for yet, but even now I almost can’t help myself,” Lynn said with bated breath.

“This is it, but I thought there was no reason you shouldn’t have a nice view since I certainly have one,” Tony said. He then gave Lynn a most passionate kiss that she more than reciprocated.

“Now let’s get this show on the road lover boy!” Lynn squealed.

As the last syllable escaped Lynn’s lips, it collided with a Twinkie that was being thrust into her mouth, which Lynn devoured just as quickly. As soon as she’d swallowed the next one was there, and then the next one and the next one and the next one. Twinkie was followed by Ding Dong. All of Lynn’s being became concentrated on biting, chewing, and swallowing as fast as she could.

More more more.

They were both going quicker now, each barely keeping pace with the other. Lynn’s belly swelled quicker now due to the sudden influx of so much food. Though they’d been short, the little food breaks had been like tiny reprieves, like a little nap, or blinking. In the later stages, there had been just enough rest to allow Lynn to continue with gusto. Now that they didn’t exist, the challenge was real for Lynn to hold it all in. But she wasn’t giving up, not by a long shot.

More more more.

They were onto the Suzy Qs now, the cream filling exploding outwards as Lynn furiously bit into them, getting all over her face. Lynn was past caring. There was only eating for her right now, the march of food into her mouth. The rest of the world could have fallen away, but as long as there was something chocolaty and delicious being shoved into her mouth, Lynn wouldn’t have cared. She was eating furiously, faster than she had ever done in her life.

“More! More! More!” Lynn said through a mouthful of Cup Cake.

…but she’d eaten everything that Tony had prepared. And she wasn’t yet full. Tony looked around in desperation. He jumped off the table and grabbed a box of chocolate covered Donettes and then tore it open and crammed a handful of the small donuts into Lynn’s mouth. She was eating ravenously now, but her limit was fast approaching.

More more more.

Tony grabbed another box and nearly ripped it apart, so eager was he to fulfill Lynn’s seemingly insatiable appetite. If he could have, he would have simply dumped it into Lynn’s waiting mouth so as to deliver the maximum amount of food as quickly as he could, but that wasn’t practical. Instead he kept emptying Donettes one handful at a time into Lynn’s mouth. Faster and faster and faster.

“Stop!” Lynn cried out.

Her belly heaved as she with her heavy, labored breathing. She placed her hands on her belly and groaned slightly. “That’s it…I can’t eat another bite.”

Tony suddenly realized how heavily he was panting himself. One would have thought he’d just run five miles with a pack of wolves at his heels the whole way. He was even sweating. He had no idea how tiring this feeding business was. And as his tiredness caught up with him, he collapsed next to Lynn.

“You were incredible,” Tony said breathlessly, “I’ve never seen anything so sexy in my life. Thank you so much.”

Lynn’s lips were parted ever so slightly between her chubby, puffy cheeks as she breathed in through her mouth, as she caught her breath. She didn’t say anything for a few seconds. “You’re…telling…me,” Lynn said between breaths, “I wonder what my mother would say if I ever did anything even close to that at the dinner table.”

“I don’t know, but I know that I’d make sure you got an extra helping of dessert,” Tony said.

“Hey Tony?” Lynn asked.

“Yeah Lynn?”

“Could you do me a favor?”

“Absolutely anything baby.”

“Give me the best belly massage ever. I’m feeling just a little bloated,” Lynn said.

Tony looked at Lynn’s belly, a literal mountain of flesh, taut and firm, filled with enough snacks to feed an entire elementary school of hungry children. “You got it baby. It’ll be a pleasure.”

Back