• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Make Believe by FC Punk

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FC Punk

Make Believe
By FC Punk

“What turns you on?”

Nattie asked me as she was ontop of me, looking down. We’d been dating for a little over a month now. She is a bombshell, red hair, and a body most girls would be jealous of. I look up at her, she is in a frisky mood. I grin, also feeling naughty but look away. I look at her from the corner of my eye. A sly smile rests on my lips.

“You would never go for it.”

“Oooh, I didn’t think Peter Reynolds could be so dirty.”

“Nope, seriously, you wouldn’t do it, not in a million years, doesn’t matter if you love me or if it helps our sex life.”

“I can be pretty kinky.”

She bites down on my shoulder as she says this.

“Mmmpph, I don’t think so, it’s kinda a body modification thing.”

“Like what baby? Tattoos? Piercings? I could go with either of those, hehehe.”

“It would turn me on if you were overweight.”

She paused and looked down at me. She was looking into my eyes. I think she was scanning, trying to see if I was joking. But my eyes didn’t deceive her. I was serious.

She laughed.

“You’re right, I would never do that!”

“Told you so.”

“Why would I? Thats like, totally not like a tattoo or a tongue stud, those won’t make me sluggish or make my clothes tight.”

She pats her trim waist and cups her C cup breasts, not a bad set for a slim girl. She plays with her red hair as she leans forward to kiss me. My hands rub her ass and she moans. Her firm and toned ass can fit in the palm of my hand.

“I like it when you play with my ass.”

“Just think if there was more of you to play with.”

I tease her a bit. I know it will never happen.

“Not on your life, mister. I wouldn’t let myself go even if it was the best sex we ever had.”

She nodded matter of factly.

“Besides, I don’t even think I can. I’m surprised I’m not fat as a pig already! I eat like one anyways. Half a pizza last night? You had the other half, but I had just as much! Thank God I have damn good breeding otherwise I would be a real porker!”

I let out a little moan and she looks down. She see’s my rising boner and snickers. “Oh wow, you weren’t kidding.” She plays with it in her fingers. “Who knew all this talk of me being a fat ass would drive you wild.”

I close my eyes and turn my head. She really is a tease. All this fat talk. It’s doing a number on me. I open my eyes as she is playing with my dick with both hands.

“You would like it if I were a fat girl, huh?”

I can only nod in pleasure.

“With my face all chubby and fat? Like a china doll? You wouldn’t mind me with a big, round, meaty double chin? Or my cheeks blown out like this?”

She blew her cheeks out and I squirmed a bit, something she noticed.

“Mhmhm, how big do you like fat girls then? 200? Bigger than a gastric bypass patient? Tehehee.”

She is giggling as I grunt, imagining the great weight on my pelvis and not the lithe beauty ontop of me. She rests on her hands and knees on top of me.

“Can you imagine me fat? So flabby that my belly and boobs sag on you? That you feel my big belly meat on top of you? My big piggy belly?” She sits back up as I continue to make noises, I watch her stroke her thin stomach, rubbing it slowly like a fat person.

She turned around and pushed her butt up into my face as she got into a 69 position.

“Are you fantasizing about my ass? My big fat ass? You like that? Clotty, white, cellulite? You like my huge thunder thighs? They’re so dimpled.”

She slapped her round ass before getting off. I am excited beyond belief and she knows this.

“I wonder…” she grins, looking at the table in the corner where some food is. She looks at me with a knowing look and licks her lips. She proceeds to “waddle” across the room. She is doing a very exaggerated waddle, I don’t think even a duck could waddle like that. She is making huffing and puffing noises as she reaches the table.

“Oh my, I am certainly out of shape.” She wiped her brow “I think I earned a snack.”

She picked up a snickers bar and unwrapped it slowly. She put one end of it into her mouth and started to suck on it. Slowly taking it out and putting it back in. “mmm, I wish this Snickers was bigger, a big girl like me deserves a king size bar.” She winked at me.

She then got a mischievous grin and turned around. She bent over and thrusted her perfect ass at me before blowing a raspberry.

“You sure you want a fat girl? I’d be pretty gross.”

“You already are gross, thats why we get along so well.”

She turned around and put her hand on her hip.

“I feel so hurt! I might just go and drown my sorrows in some Haagen Dazs!” she stuck her tongue out at me.

She came back to the bed and crawled on. She pushed her thin hip against me, moving me aside.

“Excuse me! I am fat, therefore I take the whole bed. You can sleep at the end like a nice little dog!” she said with a bitchy tone.

“If you’re a pig I’ll just put you outside to sleep like a farm animal.”

“Oh, so you like sleeping with farm animals, do you…”

We both started laughing hysterically then. I grab her and pull her into me, hugging and spooning her.

After we calmed down she spoke up.

“That was fun.”

“Yeah.”

“But I’m still not getting fat for you. I’m sorry.”

“Thats fine, it’s no big deal, that metabolism will have to die at some point.”

“Hey!”

“I’m just kidding. You don’t have to be overweight for me. I knew you would never go for it, and thats fine. But if we could have roleplaying sessions like this on occassion that would be great.”

“Thats fine Peter.”

She turned around to kiss me.

“We can always pretend.”

Latest posts

Back