• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

March Portland Meetup!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigCutieSasha

Fatty McFat Fat
Ok, so it's been a little while since we had an official meetup. So lets plan this one a little a head of time to get some people from further north to join us this time. *ahem* Elle Camino.... Mini....? Possibly some newbies like Sugar Moore and Icenine??

I say we do what we do best. Meet up for dinner somewhere that will be discussed and agreed upon with everyone. Then go for drinks, take loads of pictures on my cameras, make everyone stare at us in the joint, and hit up VooDoo and buy them out of business. Ya know... the usual. ;)

Who is down??? I am thinking maybe after St Patty's day so there is no competition and fewer hangovers within a small period of time. We could go for the 21st or 28th of march. How does this sound??

Back