• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Maria’s Passion (Parts 1-3) - by Spikes (~BBW, Fantasy, Romance, Explicit ~Sex, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spikes

(~BBW, Fantasy gaining, Feederism, Romance, Explicit ~Sex ~MWG) - A girl of appetite gains even more rapidly than she can explain with the man of her dreams

Maria's Passion
by Spikes

Maria knew she was pretty. She was a beautiful brunette with long wavy hair, big beautiful blue eyes, long lashes, and curves to die for. She never had any trouble getting or keeping men interested since, well, ever.

So why was she so uncomfortable in her body? Somehow things just didn’t feel right. Her whole life she had been trying to be thin. It was a constant struggle, denying herself seconds, deserts, only eating half portions in front of people. But she had such a passion for food, when she got alone she would indulge herself like she never would in front of people, especially her boyfriends.

The only thing she liked more than eating was sex. She turned to look in the mirror, again, how many times was that today? She just couldn’t remember, it had been so many times she lost count.

Yes, her newly expanded ass was still there, complete with all those little dimples covering her upper thighs and lower cheeks.

"Should I get on the scale again?" she thought. "No, it couldn’t have changed since I checked this morning, but then I did eat that maple bar after breakfast."

Maria hopped on the scale again. It had changed! How could one person gain 5 lbs between breakfast and lunch? She got down and readjusted the scale; there I only gained 3lbs. She was satisfied for the moment and went to get on some nice clothes to go out in.

She was meeting her latest boyfriend for lunch and a movie. A guy named Robbie, who she really liked. He wasn’t like all the other guys she had dated previously. Unlike them Robbie never talked about how great she would look if she were thin. He never stared at all the skinny girls walking by when they were out. His eyes seemed to be feasting on her the entire time. While making love he squeezed her hips and made her feel so excited that she would cum almost instantaneously.

She felt so comfortable with Robbie she didn’t even pretend she wasn’t hungry and only eat half portions when they went out. She usually tried to be ‘ladylike’ around her dates by denying herself all that really good food. But Robbie was dfferent. He seemed to get a very satisfied look on his face while watching Maria eat. And after, he always wanted to go have mad passionate sex.

Since Maria had been dating Robbie, she had gained 30lbs! They had only been dating for 3 months, which meant that she had gained 10lbs a month. She wondered if she should go to the doctor and see if she was healthy, but she felt fine. Actually, better than she’d ever felt before. Her body felt alive. She had never allowed herself to indulge like this before. She took Robbie’s satisfied looks, and unquenchable appetite for her body as silent approval for her to keep eating.

“Would you like dessert?” he’d say.

“I don’t know if I should,” she’d reply coyly.

“But you’d like some wouldn’t you?” Robbie would say, and with his encouragement tempt her into giving in to her desires and she would in fact enjoy dessert.

So many nights she would polish off cookies, cheesecake, chocolate, ice cream, following it with the hottest sex she had ever experienced in her life. He would get so hard, even while she was eating and then he would start undoing her clothes and touching her. It got to the point where every time she was eating dessert she started thinking about how hard he was, visualizing him unbuttoning her clothes, squeezing her rolls and plunging deep inside her. She would think these thoughts while Robbie wasn’t even there!

"What’s wrong with me?" she wondered. "Am I sick, perverted, why do I think about getting penetrated by his delicious cock while I am eating?"

Just then her phone rang. It was Robbie.

“Hey baby!” he said, “Let's skip the movie, I have a special treat for you over here at my apartment, I’ll pick you up in 10 minutes”."

"10 minutes? OK" she said, and hung up the phone.

Then she paniced. "What should I wear? All my clothes are too tight now. Wait! I did just buy a pair of new panties, size 9.""

Just 3 months ago she was wearing a size 7 underwear and size 16 jeans, now she was up to a size 20! She had shot up from 190lbs to 220lbs! Maria had never been this fat before!

She quickly put on her new underwear, pink lacy panties. And found a sexy short skirt with forgiving elastic to squeeze her fat butt into. Her ample breasts were barely fitting into the way too small bra she was wearing, causing her over abundant cleavage to appear even larger. She quickly found a tank top and threw it on.

Robbie picked her up and complimented her outfit on their way to his van. “That looks really HOT,” he said.

“Really?” she said, “I am kinda big for it”.

“No” Robbie said, “Its kinda small for you”.

After they got in the van, he reached over and started fondling the side of her butt while he was driving.

“Hungry?” he asked.

“A little bit” she acknowleged. Even the thought of food was turning her on. They arrived at his apartment seconds later. As she was getting out of the van she could feel his eyes penetrating her skirt.

"Oh my goodness! My ass has gotten so big that it is sticking out of the bottom of my skirt," she realized. But she relaxed as she noticed that Robbie looked so horny. She could see the bulge in his jeans already. She smiled to herself thinking of what was to come, and immediately her thoughts returned to food.

As they entered the apartment, she noticed a full meal, sitting on the table. "Here babe, you sit and let me serve you."

Maria was in a speechless awe, her desire and her hunger grew. Robbie gave her a plate full of stuffed shells in a thick cream sauce, with garlic bread on the side. While she ate, she watched Robbie's approving eyes go up and down her body. She had just finished her plate when Robbie started to serve her a second helping.

"I am kinda full," she said out of reflex more than anything else.

"Okay, just have a little more" He said while loading her plate up with even more than the first time. She was starting to actually feel truly full, but it tasted so good, and she was getting really turned on by the looks he kept giving her. As she finished Robbie walked to his counter and returned with a pastry box. He set it on the table.

“Éclairs” Robbie said, “from that new gourmet bakery downtown”.

He had bought 4 of them. Her mouth was already watering. Half from anticipation of eating the pastry, and the other half from imagining her chubby thighs being parted after she ate. They sat down and started eating. She polished off 2 éclairs before Robbie had even finished his first.

“Go ahead” Robbie said, “I only wanted one”.

“Really”? she said, “I shouldn’t.”

“No, you should” he said with a gleam in his eye.

Against all her better judgment, but in accordance with an unexplained inner desire, she did eat the third éclair, enjoying every drop of the cream filling, licking smudges of chocolate from her fingertips and lips. All the while Robbie was rubbing her round ass and watching her. His cock had been rock hard the entire time she had been eating!

He grabbed her hand and she followed him to his bed, where he promptly dropped his pants and started going up her skirt.

“There it is” he sighed, “mmmmmmmmm, see what you do to me?”

Maria was so excited, she had been thinking about every inch of his cock with every bite. She felt rewarded for indulging herself. He thrust himself deeply inside her, grabbing the fat on her hips, thighs, and tummy. She couldn’t contain herself; she started cumming, over and over again.

After they were both thoroughly exhausted, Robbie had to go to work, so he took her home.

“Think about me when you eat dinner, and dessert” Robbie said with a wink as he kissed her and left. How could she think of anything else? Her panties were soaked, her hair disheveled. Maria ran straight to the scale to see what damage she had done since this morning by eating the 3 éclairs. 225 lbs! She had gained an additional 5 lbs just between lunch and dinner! At this rate, what was going to happen to her?

Now it was evening and time for dinner. Her stomach rumbled and she immediately thought about having sex with Robbie again, that was of course, after she fixed some supper. "Lets see," she said, "grilled cheese, and Ben & Jerry’s ice cream for dessert."

She didn’t really need any dessert, but couldn’t get the thought of receiving Robbie’s fine cock from her head as a direct result of eating her desert. She felt compelled to eat the ice cream first.

"I’ll confess to him later" she thought as she finished the entire tub, "I can’t wait to feel what he does to me."

Latest posts

Back