• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Mark and Lisa - by dmaskedfa (~SSBBW, ~FA Imagery)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmaskedfa

~SSBBW, ~FA Imagery- Short Stories with characters based on the BBQ series.

Mark and Lisa
by dmaskedfa

Average morning

Mark and Lisa stood in their bedroom, performing their morning routine of getting ready for work.

Like usual Mark stood in-front Lisa, manipulating thick handfuls of his wife's fat, squeezing the soft blubber of her lower-gut roll into the maternity girdle.

She was gasping and panting, but kind of enjoying the discomfort of having her great protuberant tummy so roughly handled. Her vast belly had become so unwieldy that she need to wear the girdle most of the day to support her back, helping her wield her great dome of a gut.

"Are you sure this is big enough for you?" Mark said exhausted.

"Come on, you just need a little more muscle." Lisa exclaimed.

"I meant that this is not going to hold you after a dinner with June and the girls.”

"Ohhh. Don't worry about that, “she said.”I just need to hold me in until, then. I am planning to let hang out for dinner."

Mark had at last succeeded in taming her monstrous belly with the girdle. He helped her put on her dress and zipped her up in the back.

As she waddled down the hall and in the living room she ran into her 18 year old teenage daughter Mary, who shared her mother's over-stimulated appetite, and her giant waistline. She had already, gotten too big to fit behind the standard school desks anymore, they had to ask the school for special desks for her. While Mary inherited her mother's enormous gut, however she also loved showing off her figure, and was that age where she wanted to dress provocatively.

Her shirt was low cut to show off her ocean of cleavage, and was tight enough to see the her bra, and how it was digging deeply. into her fat, and how her breasts where overflowing out of it, however too short to completely cover her vast belly. The shirt buttons were stretched into diamond.

Mary wore a skirt that was so tight her zipper dug into her belly very hard and made her belly turn into an "upside down heart shape" at the lowest part of the zipper, it also caused her belly to form a muffin top over the top the waistband the size of a truck tire. The sound of her clothes straining was obvious.

Lisa was stunned and disgusted with her daughter's choice in clothing. "You are not going to school in those clothes. Go change into the clothes we just bought you."

"But, mom!...." she said.

Her mother slid her hands beneath her daughter's monstrous, blubbery belly and lifted it so that I could find the waistband. She then tried to put her fingers between the waistband and here belly, but could not.

"See, it is skin tight. You are one deep breath away from a wardrobe malfunction. "

"But, tight clothes are the fashion.”

"No buts!" she commanded. "Why would you want to go like that anyway?”

Jenny, Mary's sister who was thinner than Mary and her mother but was still obese in her own right, come waddling down the hall pushed against her sister's soft jiggling apron of flab, to squeeze by her to get her mother.

"Mary has a boyfriend Mom! Don't you know?" she volunteered

"Shut up." Mary did her best to lunge at her sister, but her mother grabbed her flabby arm.

"I am glad you are proud of your body and that you are starting to take an interest in boys honey, but you don't have to expose your assets, to get a boy to like." Lisa stated with a hand on Mary's shoulder.

"It is not like she could hide them coming from this family!" Jenny joked as she pushed against her sister's soft apron of flab, to making it jiggle to make her point.

"Stop it." Mary shouted, taking a swat at Jenny.

"Enough!" Lisa commanded. "Jenny, are you ready, for school?"

"Yes." She said shyly.

"Then wait in the van." She commanded "We will be out shortly."

After Jenny waddled off. Lisa, turned back to Mary, "You take a seat on the couch, I will deal with you when after I fetch Jenny lunch."

Mary, grumbled as she waddled over to the couch, and tried to lower her bulk. She was halfway down when she realized that her shirt and skirt did not have enough give. However, gravity already had her, and she plopped on the couch. Her buttons for the shirt and skirt rocketed across the room, and, the zipper slid down and her bloated gut billowed out like a balloon.

"Mom?!?" Mary yelled.

Lisa was already waddling back into the room, carrying a larger dress out of the closet, already knowing what happened. "I assume that you are ready to go get changed now, so I can take you to school as well?"

"Yes. Mom." She said shyly.

Mary heaved herself off the couch, took the dress from her mother, and turn to going back into her room to change.

Before, she left; her mother took her by the arm, gave her kiss on the cheek, and patted her belly, making it giggle. "It is all right. It was just a learning experience."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Normal Workday
Later the day, Lisa waddled into June's office.

Her office had a extra wide door, special, extra-wide office chair. However, her enormous ass still overflowed the chair.

She knocked on her door.

June noticed that some underclothing beneath her belly was creating an incredible muffin top over the top of her girdle, under her dress.

"It is almost five. Are you hungry yet?" Lisa ask excitedly.

"ALWAYS" June exclaimed.

"Great. There is bottom-less pasta bowel special, on today."

"Do you need to ask?"

Lisa's belly grumbled in excitement, she felt her girdle already stretched to the max, from lunch, not to mention snacks through out the day, was already causing her discomfort.

Lisa, looked down at her belly and patted the part that was constrained by the girdle.

"Actually, I think I will need to give my little friend here, some room for this." she sighed.

She waddled into the office, and closed the door behind her, locking the door. "Do you mind? It is just that poor Mark did so much work getting the little bugger into the girdle."

June got up from her desk, her chair creaked with relief. She waddled over to bloated friend, and patted the part of Lisa's belly constrained by the girdle. "Of course, it is not a problem. We Super Fatties have to stick together. "

"Besides how many times have times have you got me through some tight squeezes?" June said proudly slapping her rear.

She moved Lisa over to the Sofa, that sat in the corner. Then unzipped the back of her dress, then helped her out of the dress.

Lisa and June took a side of the girdle.

"Ready? On the count of three." They took a deep breath. "Three!"

They pulled down with all of their strength, until Lisa's belly exploded out and she fell into the sofa.

Lisa then took both hands and lift her vast gut, spread her legs apart, and let her gut fall between her legs.

"That feels so much better." Lisa said proudly massaging her protruding belly that now overflowed her lap, past her knees.

"Now could you help me get up?"

"Of course." June exclaimed as she pulled her fat friend up from the chair.

"Sorry, this bugger is unwieldy, to control unrestrained. " she placed on hand on her belly.

"Come on, you are talking to a fellow super fatty, but sometime it is just good to let it all hang out like." Jubne exclaimed, giving Lisa's enormous rear a shake, that took a while to come to a complete stop.

"Definitely, let me just adjusted these maternity panels. " Lisa said opening the panels to expand the dress. "Just let me throw this over my head"

"Could you be a dear, and zip me up? " Lisa said.

June went around to the back of her fat friend, only to find that there were several inches of gap between the sides.

"I’m going to need you to suck in if you can,” she exclaimed. She did, and her belly only barely shrank. She pushed on her soft doughy belly, trying to compress it even more.

June pulled the sides together despite Lisa's explosive gut, probably reducing it a few inches in circumferences.

"There! Give that a try." June exclaimed.

As Lisa exhaled that dress stretched tightly to accommodate her gut. She tried to see if she needed to adjust the dress, but the attempt the grand protrusion of her belly prevented her.

"How do I look?" she asked June.

"Sexy. Let go. "

Lisa put the girdle into her bag, and waddled after June, supporting her tummy with both hands.

Latest posts

Back