• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Martina - by Borghen (~BBW (multiple), Stuffing, Lesbian Foreplay, Eating,)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (multiple), Stuffing, Lesbian Foreplay, Eating, ~SWG – two girls go on holiday, and each makes an unexpected discovery

Martina
by Borghen

Martina’s long awaited vacation started at the very beginning of August and was due to last over one month. The twenty-two year old young lady had been saving money since the end of December, working as a waitress on weekends, babysitting swarms of unruly children and taking any other possible job. She had saved a thousand Euros, maybe a little more, and had decided to rent a small cottage on the beach along with her friend Silvia.

The two young ladies were very close in attitude, being both the “hippy” kind of girl who does not worry about difficulties, avoids strife and usually takes life not so seriously. Their happy-go-lucky behaviour had given both some problems in the past with long relationships, as neither seemed able to get a steady boyfriend, but their friendship was old and solid. Their similarities, however, ended here as they were physically quite different.

Martina was 5’5” tall, an average height for an Italian girl, with tan skin, brown short hair and small hazel eyes. Her face was not a conventional beauty, but not unpleasant either: she had round cheeks, thin lips and a high brow. She was not thin, being about 140 pounds, but nobody could call her “fat”. She was actually really curvy, with a definitely top heavy figure: her legs were relatively slender, with powerful muscles thanks to her dancing and her butt was solid and firm, maybe a little small, if compared to the width of her hips. Above the waistline was where the softer part of her body began: she had a pudgy midsection with a soft belly, small love handles (she really hated exercising her abs) and a huge pair of breasts, a supple and full D cup that never failed to attract lusty looks from guys and envious ones from gals.

Silvia was quite different: two inches taller and twenty pounds lighter, this slim blonde had enormous green eyes and a pink carnation. She was a dancer, too, but her muscles never bulged out, not even when she was training. Her oval face always had a surprised expression and it was not unusual seeing her gazing somewhere in the void, her long hair spread on her narrow shoulders. She was definitely thin and her breasts were only a modest A cup.

The girls arrived at the house after a short trip and parked their car right in front of the door. The place was nothing more than a small duplex, built purposely for tourists in vacation, but it looked like heaven to them.

“We made it,” exclaimed Martina jumping out of her car, “I can’t wait to get to the beach!”

“Not so fast, Mart,” Silvia answered sliding out of the passenger seat, “we have to unpack everything, check the house and eventually have lunch.”

She rubbed her flat belly that rumbled softly. “In case you missed it, it’s almost midday and I’m starving!”

Martina, as usual, changed her mind at he mention of food and immediately agreed with her friend. “Sure! Let’s go!”

Without waiting for an answer, she quickly opened the trunk of the car, grabbed her suitcase and hurried to the front door, her boobs bouncing wildly in her small summer dress. Silvia followed shortly after, carrying her own baggage and both girls took possession of their new dwelling.

There was not much to say about the place: a bedroom, a bathroom and a living room with a kitchen corner. They did not plan to spend much time in, anyway, and were ready to lounge all day long on the beach.

After unpacking their clothes, they headed for the kitchen and decided to have some pasta: quick to make, as cheap as bread and easy to digest. In no time, a huge pot was boiling on the fire and Silvia was holding a package of spaghetti.

“How much shall I cook?” she asked Martina who was setting the table.

“The whole package,” she answered without looking back. “I’m getting hungry, too.”

She was not aware that Silvia was holding over one pound of pasta and thought it was the usual quarter of kilogram (a little more than half pound).

Silvia did not even think about what she was doing (after all she was on a holiday and did not want to bother about petty questions like weighing pasta) and dumped all her spaghetti in the boiling water. After a few minutes, lunch was ready. She added some tomato sauce, a can of tuna and dropped the pot on the table.

Martina was already sitting and served herself a generous helping.

“It looks so tasty!” she exclaimed as the steaming mound of spaghetti rested on her plate.

“It can’t be otherwise, silly,” Silvia was ready to point out as she had an equally generous portion.

The girls ate silently and, for a few minutes, the only sound was the noise made by two mouths munching and swallowing a huge amount of delicious pasta. Eventually, both reached the bottom of the plate and took the chance to take a deep breath.

“Wonderful,” commented Martina licking her lips and patting her soft belly, “you surely are a great cook!”

Silvia slowly nodded her head. “I know, I know,” she admitted with mock modesty, “but if I’m that good, why don’t you finish what’s left?”

She pointed at the pot.

Martina’s eyes went wider. “Is there any left over?”

She bent forward and peered in the pot. “But... it’s a lot of pasta! How much did you cook?”

“Dunno... It was about...” Silvia looked at the box, still resting on the kitchen’s oven, “...half kilogram.”

She shrugged. “You told me not to worry about quantity and so...”

“We could split,” suggested Martina without thinking, “after all, it would be a shame to start our vacation wasting money. Don’t you think so?”

Silvia thought as much and both girls had a second helping of spaghetti, with Martina getting more than half of what was left and even cleaning the tomato sauce left in the pot with a slice of white bread.

“Well, it has not been as hard as I thought, right?” Silvia was leaning back on his chair, a glass of red wine in her hand and a small bulge clearly visible on her formerly flat belly. “Martina...?”

The busty girl opened her eyes and looked sleepily at the blonde.

“Y-yes...” she stuttered pretending to be half awake.

“It all went down like nothing!” she hiccupped loudly and made a face when the sudden move jostled her overfull stomach.

Martina had eaten two thirds of the meal and was really stuffed. Her soft, pudgy belly was now round and full and pushed her already tight dress like half volleyball attached right below her heavy breasts. She rubbed her tummy to ease a little the pressure, but felt that she needed to lay down.

“I think I’m a little too full to do the dishes,” she complained, standing up with the utmost care, “could you please take care of that chore, for the moment?”

She took a few unsteady steps toward Silvia.

The blonde girl drank her wine, stood up a little more quickly and agreed with her friend. “Ok, Mart, don’t worry about it. I’m gonna do everything.”

She could not resist the temptation to move a step closer and rest a hand on Martina’s round tummy. It was firmer than usual but Silvia could feel it moving slowly as it was digesting Martina’s binge. Sporting a great smile, the girl gave it a tentative squeeze and Martina backed down abruptly.

“What are you doing?” she asked rubbing her sore midsection. “I told you I was full! Don’t hurt me!”

Silvia answered with a dopey smile, her cheeks made redder by the wine. “Sorry sweetheart, but it looked so round I just couldn’t help it!”

She found her roommate’s obvious distress extremely amusing. “Now go and lay down, it’ll help.”

Martina moved as fast as possible towards the bedroom, but not fast enough to avoid Silva slapping her firm butt. She pretended not to notice and entered the room. Once in, she went straight to the bed and sank into it. Laying down, her belly did not look that big and suddenly her dress felt less confining.

“Half an hour rest and then I’m going to the beach,” she murmured, “just gimme one hour and...”

Her hand patted her sloshing belly, “a couple of hours before I...”

She did not finish her sentence because she fell asleep, victim of a huge meal.

Martina awoke a few hours later in her dimly lit room. She blinked her eyes then sat up huffing and looked around herself. Silvia was sitting on the edge of the bed, browsing idly a TV magazine. Martina’s head felt heavy and her midsection was still a little rounder than usual. She caressed her stomach that grumbled softly.

“Welcome back among us,” Silvia greeted her dropping the paper, “I thought you were going to sleep until tomorrow, dear.”

“How... how long have I been here?” Martina asked groggily. “Is it night yet?”

“You’ve been laying here for the past six hours,” Silvia explained. “That second plate of spaghetti really finished you off. While you were resting, I took the freedom to go shopping and refill the fridge. Now we’re going to have a great dinner.”

Martina looked at the alarm watch beside the bed and saw that it was nearly eight o’clock. She had been sleeping to digest her meal through the whole afternoon and now, when she had eventually awakened, it was time to eat again.

“I do not think I am really hungry...” she explained doubtfully rubbing her stomach.

“Nonsense,” Silvia answered merrily, “just wait until I show you what I’m going to prepare for dinner!”

The two girls headed back to the kitchen and Martina saw a huge tuna resting on the counter beside the oven. It was really big and looked like it had been fished a few hours before. Maybe it was only her fantasy, but it was still moving a little, desperately struggling to breath.

“Fresh fish!” The lanky blonde clapped her hands together with an ecstatic smile. “The fisherman assured me it tastes heavenly, with his special recipe!”

Martina soon forgot about her huge lunch and started salivating in anticipation. She skinned and cleaned the fish, while Silvia was preparing a pan full of olive oil, garlic and some other spices. The big tuna was soon frying and a delicious smell was looming above the whole kitchen. Meanwhile, Silvia prepared a tray of potatoes that was promptly put in the oven, Martina opened a bottle of white wine and set the table.

“Dinner is ready!” Silvia chanted starting to slice the tuna as Martina was sitting down.

Both girls started to dig in, enjoying the flavour of the big fish, that still retained an aftertaste of the sea. The potatoes, covered with oil and salt made a great contrast with the spicy white meat and the sweet wine only made it easier to devour everything. As it had already happened before, both Martina and Silvia were quite full before all the food was over.

“Well, it looks like I have miscalculated one more time,” Silvia shrugged raising her glass, “I’m afraid I have to ask you another ‘small effort’, Martina.”

Her smile went wider as she looked at her equally stuffed friend.

“Why is it always me the one who’s gotta do the dirty job?” whined the busty girl holding her full stomach. “I always have to pay for your mistakes...”

“Yes ma’am, it’s a dirty job but someone’s gotta do it.” Silvia tried to sound stern as she made an effort to drop the remaining fish in Martina’s dish.

The buxom girl tried to sit up straight and sighed, accepting her fate. Slowly, bit to bit, she ate all the fish that was left, and it was not a small amount. Silvia just sat down, sipping a last couple of glasses, until the bottle was empty. She would never consciously admit it, but she secretly found arousing stuffing her stomach with food and wine and even more arousing looking at the busty young lady sitting in front of her getting fuller by the second. A shiver of pure delight ran down her spine as Martina dropped her fork on the empty plate and belched slightly.

“You did it!” she cheered her friend, “I know you could do it, darling.”

Martina answered trying to catch her breath. “It’s... It’s been a great pleasure to please ya, sweetheart.”

Her thin lips curved in a smile. “Now help me up, please.”

She extended her hands toward the blonde.

Silvia nodded her head and stood awkwardly up, her balance made unsteady by the huge amount of wine she had drank during the day. She was rather full, too and her small belly pushed a little down the waistline of her tight jeans exposing an inch of pink flesh, but she looked tiny beside Martina. The shorter girl was stuffed to the gills and her inflated midsection was sticking almost as far as her awesome breasts.

The blonde came beside the brunette and grabbed her under the armpits. It was not an easy task, but she finally got her friend standing. She slid and arm around her wide waist and Martina put her own arm around Silvia’s shoulder, then they both marched towards the bedroom. Silvia could not resist the temptation of squeezing one of her friends love handles and smiled when she felt the round firmness of her belly. Slowly her hand crept around the hip and she hugged Martina closer.

“Silvia!” Martina complained out loud, “Don’t squeeze me like that!”

“I’m sorry,” the blonde apologized, “but it’s really beyond my control!” She chuckled slightly.

The two girls staggered to the bedroom and Silvia nearly dropped her friend on the bed. Martina laid on the blankets, breathing quickly and looking at the ceiling. A few seconds later, Silvia went to lay down beside her and both exchanged an amused smile.

“It’s been fun, hasn’t it?” Silvia asked unbuttoning her jeans and caressing her belly.

“I think I’ve never been so full!” she continued, surpressing a giggle.

“Well,” Martina admitted checking the size of her own gut, still wrapped in her summer dress, “it has not been a bad experience. I mean, you are a great cook and all, but this thing is hurtin a little.”

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Silvia, with some effort, managed to sit up straight ignoring the complaining sound coming from her stomach and looked at her friend. Martina’s midsection was actually so swollen that her dress would only cover her to the thighs, rather than going all the way down to the knees. She put a hand on her stomach: firmer and rounder than it had been before the previous meal. A small smile curled Martina’s lips.

Slowly, she moved her hands with circular motions, massaging the full belly. Martina’s smile went wider as the massive amount of food slowly settled in her stomach. Silvia’s hand moved a little faster, sliding down to the navel and rising again right below the breasts. She could hear a slow rumbling sound and eventually Martina let out a little burp.

“That feels better. Don’t stop, please,” she asked, her eyes still closed.

Silvia started massaging her friend with both hands, trying to rub every single inch of her abdomen, squeezing the soft love handles, patting the top of the dome. Martina’s breath got a little heavier and her heart started beating a little faster.

Silvia, feeling a little too excited to be comfortable, slowed her pace and felt Martina relaxing under her hands. Her huge breasts were not rising as before and she looked asleep. The blonde girl had to resist the temptation to squeeze her friend’s tits and only planted a quick kiss on her forehead.

“Sleep well, sweetheart,” she wished before standing up.

Silvia went to her own bed and quickly undressed, then she went to the switch to turn off the light. Passing in front of a full length mirror she could not resist the temptation to look at herself: a tall, lanky girl, with a small round belly, flushed cheeks and a mop of messed up blonde hair. The night was warm, but she shivered for some reasons and saw her nipples erected through her bra.

"My little A cup," she thought with a sad smile, "nothing if compared to Martina’s D."

The thought of Martina’s bigger breasts make her face even redder as she wondered once again how it would be to fondle them. She quickly turned off the light and went back to the bed. Diving under the covers, she promised herself that she would find out one day.

Next morning the girls woke up late and had a quick breakfast with milk and cookies, nothing to substantial as they were still feeling a little stuffed from the previous night. After that they prepared their bags and went to the beach to have a tan.

Martina was wearing a small black bikini that nearly failed to contain her massive breasts and her juicy bottocks. The shoulder straps were sinking a littler in her soft flesh and her belly, rounder than usual, was hanging over the waistband.

Silvia was wearing a one piece white swimsuit, that flattered her pale carnation and fair hair. She had apparently recovered better from the binge, maybe thanks to a faster metabolism and her belly looked as flat as usual.

Latest posts

Back