• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Me

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purplestuff23

So....I've been lurking around here for years, and finally decided to pop in and say hi. I guess I was inspired by this dream I had last night. Thought I'd share it, I bet some and/or all of you will like it.

In the dream I was in a library somewhere, and I was in this secluded back corner out of the way doing some research. There were couches there by the stacks of books and I was sitting on one when this gorgeous, very round, very fat girl came into the area and sat down on the couch next to me. She was probably around 500-600lbs. Basically she was just a fatter version of this girl I see at school all the time. I said hi and smiled, and she smiled back. I kept reading, and then after a while she asked me if I could get a book for her, because it was hard for her to get up and down from the couch a lot. Of course I said yes, and the book she needed was close by.

I went and got the book for her, and when I returned, I sat down right next to her. I basically snuggled up next to her and handed her the book, then lay my hand on her enourmous soft belly. Out of nowhere I had a box of a dozen doughnuts and I fed one to her, and she said "Ooooh, you're one of those guys" in this really hot seductive voice and I kept on feeding the doughnuts to her until they were gone. Then we started making out...but then I woke up.

It kinda sucks that I woke up, but at least I remembered the dream, cuz usually I don't. Anyways, Just thought some of y'all would enjoy that. Talk to y'all later.

Latest posts

Back