• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Measurements?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fa_foo

I am working on writing a story for the library and want to make sure my protagonist's measurements are accurate as she gains from 100kg/220lbs up past 500kg. While the upper end of the range is not very likely to be represented by any women here, I am wondering if any who are comfortable/proud with their measurements (the usual bust-waist-hips, and any other) care to share. Oh, since I'm trying to get the measurements in proportion with height and weight, please include those too. She, the character, is 169cm/5'6".

And I know that is requesting a lot,:batting: if you don't care to share just please don't be hating on my request.

If yes, thanks.

Thank you.
foo

Latest posts

Back