• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Medical Mystery - Amnesia

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spanky

Freakishly Normal
Hi guys. I am starting my first thread. Go easy on me.

I saw a re-run of a program last night on ABC called Medical Mysteries. It showed a young man who suddenly lost all of his memories after the death of his friend and his wedding occuring within a few days. He was found and brought back to physical health, but had lost all memories including all environmental conditioning, i.e. he didn't know what to expect an orange to taste like. He didn't know why he was attracted to his wife, what interests he had, on and on.

It brings me to the point of interest. There have been other threads discussing learned preferences versus biological preferences. In this real case, it would be interesting to see how a man or woman would respond as an adult, erased of all memories and society's teachings and preconditions ingrained in us consciously and sub-consciously, as it would relate to "preferences" such as BBW and FAs.

Would a BBW be instantly fully confident in herself without the chains of society pulling at her self esteem? Would an FA or non FA see all shapes and sizes of women as equal and only genetic or inate preferences would shine through (if they even exist)??

Latest posts

Back