• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Mega Yoga

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
As a devoted yoga fan, I can't tell you how this book has impacted my practice. It's a true Goddess send for all of us fat chicks who want to do yoga but are hesitant because of our size. I highly suggest this book!

This unique and inspiring program is designed specifically for larger women whose needs have not been met by mainstream yoga instructors. Now there's a class just for them, complete with specialized poses, simple props, and the encouragement of a plus-sized yogi who knows from her own experience how to bring both the physical and spiritual benefits of yoga to every woman, regardless of her size or level of fitness.

View attachment image.jpg

Latest posts

Back