• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Melissa 11: No Ifs, Only Butts - by BilieJoe (~BBW, Intrigue, Imagery. ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Intrigue, Imagery. ~SWG=Can Mel stay trim and keep her busy social life in order?

Melissa 11: No Ifs, Only Butts
by BillieJoe

[Click here for prior installment)​

Over the next few weeks, Melissa struggled with her dieting and exercise. Winter had been so cold and made it incredibly difficult to motivate herself. But now that Spring was just around the corner, Mel looked forward to more exercise with Rio. She was losing weight, which made her feel great. Her round paunch had slimmed down, shedding a decent layer of fat from her tummy.

But, while her waistline was showing signs of improvement, her rear was falling behind. Melissa's massive bum was still as big as it had ever been, and Mel was trying to accept that maybe it was just meant to be fat. At least she had dodged cellulite, that was one thing she would not have stood for.

Melissa's soft, widened thighs and ass cheeks remained round and smooth, displaying a bounce and wobble that no other butt could rival. Mel had realized that she had naturally wide hips, one reason why all the chocolate and candy she ate went straight to that area. And while Mel was very much overweight, her friends around her were getting quite corpulent too.

Christie and Vicky each had their own collection of extra pounds, and Ashlee being the fattest girl any of them had ever seen. The loquacious Melissa had wondered if Jodie would blimp up too, it seemed probable, considering she was surrounded by tubby girls all the time. Jodie was so skinny though, down at around 110 pounds. She had a tiny frame with only her big breasts as meat on her body.

Melissa waddled into the bathroom one morning, pulling her long brown hair out of her pale face. Her face and hair were dishevelled, Melissa was a rough sleeper. When she stepped onto the scales, she was delighted to see that she could now see past her tummy without sucking in. 164 pounds.

"Yes!" danced Mel, waving her arms in the air. She did a little hip swivel before stripping down for a shower. Her mood was lifted higher when she turned on her soap radio. She began to dance in the shower to the music. She lathered soap onto her well-filled body, her hands massaging bubbles into her squishy body fat. The creamy sunlight that filtered into her bathroom from her bedroom window gave her pale, white skin a gorgeous glow, her plump female derriere looking smooth and flawless.

Covered in soapy bubbles, she danced and thrusted her hips in a circle, her mammoth chest bulging out each time she did so. Her nipples were small and hard, set upon her giant boobs, which looked like two water balloons. Her wet, soapy bottom widened everytime she thrust her hips backwards, her soft ass cheeks seperating to reveal her puckered bum hole. Her love handles jiggled and bounced as she danced, before she slipped backwards and caught herself on the fogged glass wall behind her.

"Woah...careful, Melly!" she gasped to herself, the glass her body leaned up against was cold on her skin. Her plump bottom cheeks pressed up against the glass, the extra padding softening her fall. She stood back up inside the steamy shower, placing her hand to her heaving chest. She turned to face the wall she had fallen against, only to see two round cheek imprints marked on the misty shower screen. Mel blushed but smiled as well. She was in too good a mood to worry about her ample rump. After all, it was behind her!

She dried herself off, before pulling on a shirt and a g-string. She wondered what pants she would where. She stood and examined her bedroom floor, which was covered in clothes.

"Hmm, I think I'll try my luck with a mini skirt!" she said to herself.

Melissa used to always wear mini skirts when she was much thinner. But since her weight gain, she had been a little too shy to display her fatty thighs. Besides, she hardly fit in them anymore anyway. Her buttocks would rebel and refuse to fit, leaving Mel struggling to squeeze herself in. She was in such a good mood, would she be soured if it didn't fit?

"Oh poo! Of course it will fit!" chuffed Melissa, deciding to try her luck. She grabbed the denim skirt and stuck her legs into it. She tugged, wriggling her hips as she did so, twisting to squash her bum in. This was the larger mini skirt she owned, and yet she couldn't button it. Mel hated that thought, hoping today she'd be lucky. She got the skirt over her chunky thighs before tugging at the flaps to close the button.

"Mmph!" she groaned, sucking in her tummy tenaciously. By sucking in, Mel managed to button the skirt! Mel stood stunned, she had been able to button it.

"Alright!" she exclaimed, despite the skirt still being very tight around the bottom of her expanded waist. So far today had been Melissa's lucky day. But she still had the rest of the school day to go.

Melissa thought all the way to school. If she was 124 pounds before, her initial weight gain had only been in her bottom. That shot her up to 150.

"Hmm.....while by bum has gotten bigger since I have 150.....it might be safe to say that I need to lose 14 more pounds before I lose my tummy and I'm only fat in the butt."

That sounded right to her. Rio would help her do that. Mel had been very good resisting temptations such as chocolate and candy. She loved chocolate sooo much. It was her favourite food in the world. When she was little her mother always had to get her to slow down whenever she was eating chocolate, as she would stuff as much in her mouth as she could to get more taste. Mel was lucky to get to 18 before the chocolate caught up. It was now only a few months until she turned 19.

When Melissa arrived at school, she was a little upset when she remembered that Ashlee was hanging out with Alana. Her and Christie planned to do something about that right away. Mel met up with Christie at her locker that morning.

"Hey girl." said Mel, leaning against the locker next to her.

"Heya." said Christie in her blunt yet friendly way.

"We gotta do something about Ash today." reminded Mel.

"I know, I know." said Christie, who was busy in her locker.

Christie still looked as fat at she had ever been, her apple-shaped body puffing up slowly. Mel noticed Christie still had a normal sized rump, which made her a little jealous. Christie's breasts and tummy had inflated magnificantly, her plump torso looking rounder all the time. Mel saw that her friend was wearing her pants unbuttoned, a pain Mel knew too well.

"Can't button them, Chrissy?"

Christie pulled a face that gave her an answer.

"Yeah, it sucks. Makes you feel so fat."

Melissa smiled, "Yeah I know, I managed to button this skirt this morning!"

Mel lifted her shirt to show Christie. The button looked a little strained, the flaps trying desperately to hang onto eachother.

"Well, that's great, Meliss!" said Christie, giving her the thumbs up.

Jodie came over.

"Hey guys." she said, before opening her locker.

"How are ya, Jodes?" asked Christie.

"Oh good, you know...." she replied, as her locker door swung open. The other two were stunned to see a large pile of chocolate wrappers fall out of Jodie's locker.

"Been eating, Jodie?" asked Mel.

Jodie's face went bright red, before she fumbled on the ground, picking them up.

"Sorry guys! I gotta go!" blushed Jodie, shoving the wrappers back in her
locker and walking swiftly off. Melissa and Christie stared blankly.

"Mel....I think she's trying to get fat." said Christie.

Melissa was a little slower to catch on, "You think so?"

Christie nodded at her naive friend, "I think that's another thing we have to keep an eye on....."

Mel fumbled through the day, she remained in a good mood at least. Alana didn't give her any troubles, to her relief. Ashlee continued to hang out with Alana, Melissa feeling quite hurt that she had chosen Alana over her. Lunchtime came around and Mel took her usual seat with her girlfriends. She noticed not only Ash sitting with Alana and Renee, but Greg sitting with them too. Mel thought is strange.

"So has anyone had the guts to go get Ashlee off Alana yet?" asked Christie.

"Get it? Guts!" joked Vicky.

The girls groaned.

"Vick, that was awful." replied Christie. Vicky smirked, she knew.

"Geez Jodie, slow down." said Melissa.

Jodie was sitting there shovelling food into her mouth like there was no tomorrow. She had an unusually large plate of food today, with nachos in replace of her usual salad.

"I'm just hungry is all." mumbled Jodie behind a mouthful of food.

"Just be careful, or you'll end up like us!" nagged Vicky.

Melissa was distracted by the "evil" table. Without a word to her friends, she stood up and walked over to them. Christie fumbled and followed. Mel felt exposed when she stood before them, all the eyes turning to her, the conversation stopping.

"Hey, um, Ash. We were just wondering if you wanna sit with us." uttered Mel in a cute, shy way.

"I mean, we didn't get much of a chance to know you."

Ash opened her mouth to respond before Renee cut her off.

"She's with us now." she said coldly behind her spectacled face.

"Face it, butt girl, she likes us better." said Alana.

Greg sat silently observing.

"Ash, it's up to you." Mel said.

Ash stuttered, looking at the others for approval. Christie stood behind Mel scowling at Alana.

"Umm.....I think I'll stay here." stammered Ash quietly, "But thanks."

Mel nodded, a little shocked at her reaction.

"Well, then I'll just go." said Mel. She turned and walked off back to her table.

"Nice ass." said Greg wickedly.

Melissa stopped, suddenly self conscious of her rear. She could here the table sniggering behind her. She pulled her bottom lip into her mouth and fought back tears. She then walked off without even looking at them, choosing to ignore the comment. She sat back quietly at her friend's table, resting her pretty face on her hand. Her long brown hair flowed down her back.

"Don't worry about them Mel." reassured Jodie, taking her eyes of her food to rub her friend on the back.

"You are a sneaky thing aren't you!" applauded Alana to Greg.

Greg smiled, not saying a word.

"Yeah well done." agreed Renee.

Alana turned to Ash, who had stayed very quiet.

"You'll do well to stay with us."

Ash too, was feeling very self conscious of her own obese body. They were so mean to Melissa, and she wasn't even close to Ashlee's size. Ashlee was a little insecure at her new school, and decided if she hung out with the popular girls, she'd be happier than she was at her old school. Alana and Greg were now bent on making Melissa's life hell. Both had their own motives, and with Renee tagging behind, the trio were ready for revenge.

Poor naive Mel didn't deserve it in the least, after all, Greg was at fault for their split, and Alana had provoked Melissa to pour coke all over her head. The two wanted to embarass her, or humilate her, somehow. What they would do however, they had no idea as of yet.

Melissa scuffed her way home, dragging her feet along the ground. What started as a good day was spoiled by her nemesis, Alana.

"Skinny witch......" she said to herself.

"Mel, wait up!" she heard a familar voice.

It was Nick. Mel really didn't want to see him. She hadn't spoken to him since he rejected her for being fat.

"Oh, hi Nick."

Nick stood in front of her with a serious look.

"I've seen how slack Alana is to you." he said.

"Yeah, I know."

"I just want you to know if you ever need to talk, I'm here, ok?"

Mel looked a little puzzled. Nick noticed.

"Look, I know I was awful to you, and I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you, but I only wanted to be your friend. I know I was pretty harsh, please forgive me."

Mel smiled sweetly. "Aww, thanks Nick. And you're a good friend too."

Nick smiled dorkily.

"Well anyways, I gotta be off." said Nick, "If Alana's a skank to you, let me know, I'll set her straight."

"Will do." replied Mel, before they went their seperate ways.

Melissa's mood was lifted by this, as she continued home.

When she got home, it was time for her jog with Rio. She was ready too. Mel found her workout sessions good for stress venting. Rio sat in the kitchen with Mel's mother drinking tea.

"Hey honey, how was school?" asked her mum.

"Meh, it was ok." she replied, "Hey Rio, we going running?"

"Certainly." replied Rio with a perfect smile, "I'll give you a minute to get ready."

Melissa ran off upstairs and pulled on her bike pants and a shirt and two pair went off on their run.

The rump-fed girl still wheezed and flushed when she ran, Melissa's body had taken ages to adjust to exercising. The pair also had deep conversations while they were running, with Rio able to talk and run without get puffed.

Today Rio was oddly quiet, and Mel wondered if something was wrong. They reached the top of the hill near the edge of town before stopping for a break.

"You're quiet today, Ri." commented Mel.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I got stuff on my mind."

There was a pause, RIo looked like she wanted to say something.

"Mel, I have good and bad news."

Melissa now felt a little worried.

"I see.....go on."

"Well the good news is I got promoted at the fitness club."

Mel beamed, "That awesome!"

Rio smiled a bit, Mel knew there was a but.

"But, I'm being transferred to the next state over."

Then it hit Mel. Rio was going.

"So....I won't be able to train with you anymore." finished Rio.

Mel thought she could cry.

"But I can't lose weight without you!" protested Mel.

"Yes you can, and that's what you need to learn." said Rio, putting her dark hand on Mel's shoulder, "If you gain one thing from my teaching, I want it to be the knowledge that you can lose weight! It's all about the willpower!"

Mel stomped her foot, looking for a reason fer Rio to stay, "But I'll miss you...."

"I know.....I'll miss you too." said Rio, giving her a hug.

This sucks, thought Mel.

Melissa thought the jog back home would be awkwardly quiet, but instead, it was as if the two were trying to squeeze as much conversation out of their last meeting as possible. Mel was crushed when they got back home, so was Rio.

"Well.....I guess I'll see you round." said Mel,

"Thank you for all your help. Since you came along I've lost 19 pounds."

"That's great Mel. Don't forget my advice, you can lose weight, look at yourself. You will be fine." said Rio.

The pair hugged one final time before they said their good byes.

"Oh poo!" Mel watched her drive off before going inside to she her mum standing there.

"Mum, this sucks so hard." moped Mel.

"I know." replied her mum, hugging her pudgy daughter.

"But don't worry, it was an experience and you milked it and got results. You'll be fine."

Melissa walked upstairs and collapsed on her bed. She had had a topsy turvy day, and now decided to just immerse herself in mindless TV.

Jodie opened the front door a creak and peered in. No-one was home, great! She thought, tottering in on her little feet and running up into her room. She slammed the door shut and locked it.

"This is going to be good....." she giggled to herself.

She dragged her school bag over to her bed, before emptying its contents out. Piles of chocolate bars and candy. Jodie's dark brown eyes lit up as she licked her lips. She sat down on her tiny behind and leaned up against the wall. She reached down and unbuttoned her jeans to make room for what she was about to do.

"Well, let's get to work." she said to herself, picking up the first piece of candy and cramming it into her mouth.

"Mmm! So good...." she mumbled.

She stuffed more and more into her mouth, like there was no tomorrow. Bite after bite.

The big busted girl wondered again what made her want to do this. Maybe it was because all her friends were overweight. Maybe she like the image or feel of being a little corpulent. In any account, Jodie wanted to get fat. She had always been top heavy, sporting a rather large rack. But now she dreamed of having womanly curves.

"I'm tired of being a skinny little stick." she said to herself, stuffing her pretty face with more and more. She was so full, yet continued to eat, it was the only way to make this work, she thought.

"Oof....Mmmm...." she moaned as she continued to eat.

Her completely flat tummy bulged slightly, her binge filling her stomach to the brink. The taste of sugar grew sour in her mouth, her body was telling her to stop. Jodie was glad she had unbuttoned her jeans beforehand, there was no way she'd be able too now unless the button popped off. Her chest heaved as her breathing was heavy. She was so stuffed, her tummy couldn't expand anymore, making her breaths short.

"Just.....one....more...." she groaned, gingerly placing the last piece of chocolate in her mouth.

"Ugh...." she lay there, feeling quite sick. Chocolate lined her mouth as she struggled to sit up. She looked down to check the progress. Jodie could barely see past her inflated jugs, but upon feeling her midriff with her hands, that candy was going to take a while to store as fat.

Jodie hadn't told anyone, however Christie was picking up her motives pretty quick. Plus her friends were bound to notice when skinny little Jodie porked up. Jodie just had to wait patiently as the rest of her body caught up with her breasts. Recently Jodie had realised how much she liked the thought of being fat. Perhaps Melissa, Christie and Vicky getting plump sparked the idea further, but in any account, the thought of it gave her tingles.

"We need a plan....." Alana stated the obvious.

Greg, Renee and Alana sat in Greg's basement, plotting. Greg had turned the downstairs room of his house into a private haven for him. The walls were lined with metal posters with a stereo and TV lining the wall. Video game controllers were sprawled on the floor, the only light in the room coming from the small window in the corner and the dim lamp above the evil trio.

They sat silently while Alana paced back and forth. Her straw blonde hair flowing wisply behind her.

"The nerve of that fat witch!" complained Alana.

Greg leaned forward, "Keep in mind she broke up with me, you just got coke poured in your head."

"It's the same thing!" snapped Alana, "Either way, I want to get her back."

"How do we do that?" asked Greg.

"The obvious thing to do would be to get her about being fat." said Renee.

"Yeah, true, but she's lost weight since Greg broke up with her...." added Alana.

"It's hard....." said Greg, referring to the thinking process of their revenge.

"Well, tearing that fat Ashlee girl away from her was fun enough, but she wasn't as badly affected as I thought."

Renee and Greg were lost on the situation, despite their somewhat mean natures wanted revenge, they didn't know how.

"Do we really need to get revenge on Melissa so badly? I mean, you teased her first, she just reacted." said Renee, her brown hair and thick black glasses being the striking features of her pretty yet expressionless face. Alana just stared at Renee, giving her an answer.

"Sorry, Alana." submitted Renee.

"I just can't believe that she did that to me! I'm so popular, yet she thought she could stand up to me?! Ha! Well one day that fat ass of hers is going to get so big it'll explode!" chuckled Alana, before her faced changed.

Suddenly it hit her. An idea. The rising of Ashlee in the conversation reminded her of it. Ashlee's first day. Images flashed in Alana's head. Ash sitting next to her. Alana dropping her pen. Ashlee bending over to pick it up.....her pants were fit to burst......Alana's face lit up as Greg and Renee looked puzzled.

"People, I think I have an idea....."

Ashlee sat in her room, studying. She was a bit of a bookworm at school, her homework being an escape from her reality of being overweight. But now as she sat, it wasn't her expanding waistline on her mind. Ash was a little more confused with her social situation. The other chubby girls in her year, especially Vicky, had been so nice in helping her settle down in her new school. But Alana promised popularity and friendship, even though she didn't relate much to the skinny blonde. Since Melanie and Natasha had made her life miserable when she had gained weight, she didn't want that again.

"Vicky and the girls are nice.....but if I hang out with them, I'll be just as unpopular as I was before." thought Ashlee.

You had to feel sorry for Ashlee, she was a bookworm who struggled to make friends, even when she did dancing. Once she stopped, her weight absolutely skyrocketted, adding to her problems.

She looked down to see her tubby paunch sitting in three massive, soft rolls of blubber. Her wide hips, bum and thighs were spread out and bulging over the sides of her little study chair. She pinched the bottom roll and gave it a jiggled before getting a rush of butterflies in her tummy. She was way too fat, but at least her weight had flattened out, stopping just before the 200 pound mark. Ash was relieved she hadn't gotten any fatter. Being over 200 pounds would be very depressing. Still, 198 wasn't much different. Ashlee was a pretty girl, very humble (if not denying) able her beauty. She suited plump well, her rounded face sporting a radient glow.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in." said Ash, returning to her books.

"Hey honey, I'm going out to do the shopping." said her mother.

"Ok, see you soon."

"We're having steamed veggies for dinner, they're good for you." said her mum, before leaving the room.

Ash glared at where her mother had exited.

"Another way to say I'm too fat...." she mumbled under her breath.

Ashlee's mother was very confronting about her weight, and her sister Kayla helped with the reminders. Her tiny sister always snuck up behind Ash and would smack and headbutt her wobblying bottom, shouting, "Fatty bum bum." Ash would go bright red before trying to shoo off her little sister.

Ashlee had a new lease on life. She was fat, but decided staying in denial about it won't get her any friends. Ash was now slowly accepting her size, and becoming less worried about what others think. No-one was going to push her around! At least that's what she wanted.

(Click here for next installment.)

Latest posts

Back