• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Melissa 4: A Sticky Situation - by Billyjoe (~BBW, Eating, Stuckage ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billyjoe

~BBW, Eating, Stuckage ~MWG - Ongoing denial, an expanding bod and lack of thought get our heroine into yet another tight spot

Melissa 4 - A Sticky Situation
by Billyjoe

[Click here for prior installment]

The weeks of the school term passed quickly, and before Melissa knew it, it was two weeks before school broke up for autumn break holidays. And wasn't she ready for it. The stress of school for one thing, was becoming too strong, but she also had her weight, girl friends, boy troubles and exercise to worry about. The busy and dramatic life of a seventeen year old girl was overwhelming her.

Melissa had avoided confronting Nick, the guy she liked. And while she had never really intended on having a boyfriend just yet, she still freaked out when her ''crush'' as she called him, wouldn't talk to her. Mel always chose to flirt with guys instead, just for a bit of fun and to help her self-esteem along a bit. But her position with Nick was an odd situation indeed. She wanted him to shower her in attention, but in exchange didn't want him to know she liked him. Playing hard to get just meant he ignored her, but constantly talking to him looked suspect.

Nick was a typical high school idiot, with shaggy blonde hair and tanned skin. He wasn't the smartest cookie, but his looks meant he had earned the boring old title of high school heart throb. He had expressed interest in Mel in the past, but nothing serious had ever progressed. Since the summer holidays, he had ignored Melissa completely, and she was puzzled as to why. Mel had put off confronting him, but as the weeks passed she was ending up with no choice.

Melissa sat in the lunchroom lost in thought. Her mother had bought her a new school uniform, which actually could accomidate her massive hips. She still forget to buy new underpants, and they were proving a hassle. As she sat pondering her troubles with Nick, she shuffled uncomfortably to relieve her butt crack of the tightening panties within them.

''Hey Mel, you put on anymore weight?'' asked Christie, breaking her concentration.

''No I haven't actually!'' she beamed, mood lightened,'' But....I haven't lost any weight though. I'm still a big fat 168 pounds.''

Two guys stood behind her, overhearing what she said.

''Damn Mel, that ass of your is huge! What did you eat?!'' one mocked.

''Shut up, Ryan!'' snapped Christie,'' Leave her alone.''

That silenced them, but they still left sniggering. Mel was thankful she had such a cool, collected friend like Christie.

''Don't worry about it, Melly, you haven't gained any weight, that's the main thing.'' said Vicky.

''Thanks guys.'' said Mel with a smile,''But I'm going to go talk to Nick and see what's going on.''

''Good on ya!'' the girls cheered.

Nick stood laughing it up with his mates at the other side of the lunchroom. Mel's heart was racing as she approached, she'd never told a guy she had feelings for them before. A typical odd silence fell as she entered the fray, and Nick turned to her.

''Hey Mel.'' he said, kinda quietly.

''Hey!'' she smiled, ''Can I talk to you for a minute?''

She got a few gawky smiles from his mates, all of them being rather suggestive. Nick hushed them and the pair left the lunchroom and walked onto the school field.

''So, umm, hey, you haven't talked to me in ages, is there anything wrong?'' Mel started.

Nick looked away, ''No, not that I can think of...''

''Cause I've really missed talking to you.'' Mel battered her eyes in a rather cliche way.

''Cool.'' said Nick. Melissa just couldn't get a conversation started.

''Nick, I'll just cut to the chase.'' she swallowed her heart and continued, ''I like you, alot. And well, umm...I just thought you might like me back, but then you kinda stopped talking to me and stuff...and ah''

Nick cut in, ''Look, Yeah, maybe I did like you. Flirting with you was fun and stuff, but.....well....''

''Well what?'' asked Mel, hoping for the best.

''Well since you came back to school you...got...'' Mel could feel her heart in her throat, she knew what was coming.

''Got what?'' she stuttered.

Nick shuffled his position, ''Got......fat.''

Melissa's heart completely flipped.

''........Oh'' was all she could say.

''But, Hey, I'm sure we can be friends, right?''

Mel nodded, hiding tears welling up.

''Great! I guess I'll talk to you later.''

And there he left Mel, standing there. Her lip quivered before she completely broke down and started crying. She didn't dare face the rest of the day and ran off home.

Christie impatiently waited for the bus to reach Melissa's usual stop.

''Where did she go?'' kept floating through her head.

However, she could easily conclude that Nick had rejected her, and that she hadn't taken it too well. While Jodie and Vicky were concerned about their friend, Christie really was one of those people who go all out for their friends. Her thoughts were broken when the bus came to a stop outside Mel's street. Christie walked fairly swiftly to her friend's house.

Christie was very fit. She traded soft flab like Mel's, for fairly rippling muscles. Christie was very muscley for a seventeen year old, not buff, but just very muscley. And while she couldn't stand fatness on herself, she still adored Mel as her best friend.

Melissa sat sobbing in her room, absorbed with a bucket of ice cream and a TV. Christie entered slowly.

''Melly, are you ok? What happened?''

Mel sobbed, overexaggeratting just a little.

''He (sniff) said (sob) I was...was (sniff) too fat to date!''

Christie felt her fists close.

''He said that to your face?!'' she said, coldly. ''I'm gunna kick his ass!''

Mel ignored her and continued to sob for attention.

''It was so mean...and he just left me there!''

''Aww come here.'' Christie's mood changing to sympathetic and hugging her friend. Melissa was soft to hug, thought Christie.

''Don't worry Mel, ok? You've been exercising, you should lose weight soon, then you can knock him dead with your looks!''

Mel smiled, still sniffing,''Thanks Christie, you're a good friend. But I'd rather be alone at the moment.''

''Ok, Mel. Just call me if you need me.'' said Christie, leaving the room.

Melissa took a spoonful of her ice cream, but dropped some on her shirt. Reaching down to pick it off, she hesitated before examining her tummy. She grabbed the small fat roll below her belly button and jiggled it. Her heart skipped a beat before choosing to ignore it and return to her ice cream. A few minutes later she waddled into the bathroom, eager to weigh herself.

''163. Hey! I lost 5 pounds!'' she giggled. This put her mood higher a little.

A few days passed, and Mel felt much better. She was still being very quiet, and had also rejected offers to exercise with her girlfriends, but other than that she was fine.

Melissa sighed deeply as she heaved her chubby butt out of the shower cubicle one morning. She dried herself off, before struggling into some underwear. Her tightly binding panties were getting way too slim fitting for Mel's liking, as foraged them out of her deep bum crack. She managed to get them to cover about two thirds of her colossal cheeks before feeling them slide right back up there again. She stepped gingerly onto the scales and waited for the whirling numbers to stop. 164 pounds. A pound had slipped back on.

''Oh well, that won't make a difference in the long run.'' she reassured herself, before pulling on her new jeans. She still had to suck her gut in to button them, but they weren't as tight on the rump as her previous pair.

However, the worst was just around the bend for Melissa. As the last two weeks of school dwindled, her weight shot back up. Mel hadn't exercised much since her Nick dilemma, and it was showing. Her slightly plump tummy now bulged into a considerable gut, hanging over her pants waistband. Her love handles rolled further over her pants too, which cut into her sides. Her face developed chubby little cheeks and a cute double chin, giving her a bit of a baby-faced look. She fell back ito her love of ice cream and chocolate, every time ratonalizing that it "wasn't that important in the long run."

Her massive bum bloated magnificently behind her, bulging out a decent eight inches from her back. Her round, wide bottom now acted like a shelf sticking out from behind her. Each cheek was perfectly rounded, propped up on top of her chubby growing thighs. To add to the matter, Melissa being the bubble head she was, was completely oblivious yet again to her blossoming buns, which were expanding rapidly behind her. As Mel shovelled down her chocolatey snacks, little did she realize or acknowledge how her already fat rump was fattening even more now.

By the time school ended for autumn holidays, Melissa looked even more like a big pear. Her body jiggled and bounced as she walked, and as she expanded, more and more of her body became exposed. Her clothes grew far too small for her. Her bloated midriff oozed around her middle, where her top and pants failed to meet. The entire ring of dough-like fat bulged out all around her, and when she sat down, her belly formed three soft rolls of flesh.

Her bum crack constantly peeked out behind her, and Mel often wriggled uncomfortably (causing her plump body to jiggle more) to adjust her underpants, whether they were slipping down passed her crack, or slipping between to ballooning bum cheeks. Christie could only watch as her friend became well and truly fat. She tried and tried to get Melissa to exercise, but her recent rejection had bumped her schedule out of track.

Melissa's mum had also tried to get her to do some form of exercise, noticing her daughter's clothes getting rather tight and constricting. Christie, Jodie and Vicky were amazed. The three just couldn't comprehend how Melissa hadn't noticed how fat her bottom was getting. In any account, whatever Melissa's fate had installed, she had it coming. Naively stuffing her face with chocolate was a sure fire way for her to plumpen up.

Melissa awoke on the morning of the last day of school with a big headache. Her sleep the night before had been far from relaxing. Stretching out in bed and rubbing her eyes, she stared blankly at the sunlight spread across her floor. With a grunt, she hauled herself out of bed, which took some effort. Clad in a singlet top and panties that stretched to the limit, she waddled into the bathroom, feeling her thighs and tummy jiggle upon each footfall.

Mel was lucky enough to have her own ensuite in her bedroom, an accessory not many girls could boast. After her shower, she dried off before pulling out her scales, which at this point had dust on them. Expecting nothing too exciting, she looked past her fat stomach at the number. Her heart jumped.

''175 pounds?!'' she whispered quietly, covering her mouth with her hand.

''The...scales! They must be busted!'' she stammered in denial. Mel was astonished. How had she not noticed eleven pounds?!?! In a small state of shock and denial, she walked back into her bedroom. She grabbed her new jeans and proceeded to haul them on. Her new girth strained at the pants, which slowed at her plump thighs. She shook her hips from side to side, in a vain attempt to pull her jeans up. Her thighs and butt wriggled like jelly as she did so, and she eventually got the jeans to the foot of her mountainous rear.

''Ugh!'' she groaned, the roundness and wideness of her bloated rump prevented it from fitting into them. ''What's going on?!'' she stuttered, ''These fit me! I know they do!''

She felt like having a tantrum and giving up, but refused. Slowly but surely, her enormously round bum cheeks were stuffed into the overtight jeans. The rear of her pants was unable to cover her entire ass shelf, and even more of her deep butt crack was exposed.

Taking a minute to regather herself, she then made a feeble attempt at buttoning them. Her swollen gut stood between the flaps, refusing them to meet. She inhaled deeply and tugged tenaciously. Her hands were shaking with effort, but the jeans wouldn't close.

''Ooooof.....'' she wheezed, releasing her breath. Her belly expanded and bulged back over the waistband. She stomped her foot.

''C'mon! Stupid pants! Fit!'' Her face was red and frowning.

After a struggling effort, she accepted that those jeans just wouldn't close. Her tubby form had gotten too plump to squeeze into them. She stood in front of the mirror and came close to tears. She had gotten fat. Too fat.

Melissa stared distastefully at her 175 pound body. The bottom roll of her hefty belly oozed out from in between her top and open jeans. She turned to look at her bum, which bulged out cruelly at her. Her eyes followed from her well-filled bum cheeks, past her exposed butt crack, to her widening love handles. Her plump waist was soft and coated in soft adipose. Her hips were much wider than her shoulders and her thighs rubbed together. Her breasts were still proportionate to the rest of her fattened body, due to their large size in the first place.

Melissa was wearing her new black v-neck top, which she was spilling out of. Her expansive cleavage threatened to pop out of the top. She tugged at the bottom of the top, in an attempt to cover her swollen middle. This of course failed. Whether Mel liked it or not, her tummy and bum crack was going to be exposed.

''I'm wearing this top, no matter what.'' she said to herself, she liked it too much to care how much she didn't fit it. Taking one last look at herself, she left for school. After all this clothes trouble, she was running a little late.

Mel was panting and wheezing by the time she got to school. Her apple shaped rear end bounced with each step, with her bobbing ass cheeks testing the rear seam of the jeans with each step. The stitching was fraying. She felt a wave of silence when she entered her classroom, she was late.

''Late are we, Melissa?'' said her bitter old teacher.

''Sorry miss.....'' panted Mel submissively.

''Take a seat please.'' finished the teacher, before continuing on teaching.

Melissa manoeuvred her way through the classroom, pushing her chubby buttocks between desks. Her ample rump knocked some people desks, causing other students things to roll off the desk.

''Sorry! Sorry!'' she whispered, before cramming herself into a desk and chair.

Melissa cruised through the last day daydreaming. She never really paid too much attention to school. She had a reputation of being a bit of a blonde in disguise. Her weight problem kept nagging in the back of her mind, which made her feel a little down. Her uncomfortable clothes weren't helping the situation either. Her undies cut so deeply into her squishy bum fat, and her steps caused her exposed jelly roll to wobble.

Adding to the awkwardness of the day, Melissa was noticing she was being stared at. A young guy called Greg was watching her. And it wasn't in a harsh ''you're so fat'' way either. Mel felt almost comforted when she turned to look at him, only to see his eyes dart away quickly. Was he checking her out? No, he couldn't be. Look at me, she thought, I'm a big fat-ass. Greg was a bit of a nerdy guy. His messy black hair covered alot of his face, and he always looked a little insecure. Nonetheless, Mel was still intrigued.

Back