• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Memories of a former co-worker

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blubrluvr

Practical Conservative
I remember working for a Silicon Valley startup in the mid to late 1980s. There was a girl in the purchasing department who was one of the loveliest 20-something BBWs I've ever known. Let's call her Karen. She was probably 300 pounds or so. He had a very pretty face and a sweet personality. I remember being in her cubicle once and saw a snapshot of her sitting on her husband's lap at less than half that weight. I later learned that she had only been married a few years. At the time I suspected that her husband was at least an FA and possibly a feeder. I left the job and did not think I'd ever see her again.

A few years later I was walking around a local shop and was taken aback when a saw a supersized woman coming down the aisle and realized it was none other than Karen. She must have been at least 450 pounds. I also noticed that her walking was significantly more labored and she appeared to have aged quite a bit in those few years. Dark circles were evident under her eyes. It was clear that the weight gain had taken a toll on her health. We made eye contact and I think she recognized me so I smiled back. It was then her husband appeared. He saw the two of us making eye contact and proceeded to rub his hand on her back affectionately as she slowly continued down the aisle.

I was both aroused and disturbed by this encounter. She had probably been been gaining 40 pounds a year since I last saw her. That thought turned me on. By the same token, that spring in her step and youthful carefree look seemed to be gone. I saw someone who probably was having problems sleeping and certainly was on the verge of having her mobility compromised.

Has anyone had a similar experience? Do you sometimes get conflicted by the affects of weight gain? I sometimes wonder if the gaining continued and if it did, is she happy with her life?

Latest posts

Back