• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Men's sweater advice?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Global Moderator
Library Mod
The room I'm in at my new job tends to be downright cold, at least if you are sitting in front of a computer all day. I have a few sweaters, but normally I seldom wear them as I'm pretty warm blooded, so there are few places where I want the extra warmth. As a result, my collection is pretty old.....as in while flipping through channels last month I passed by a re-run of the Fresh Prince of Belair, and the preppy cousin was wearing the exact sweater that I still have in a box somewhere.

The result: time to buy some new sweaters. But I'm at a bit of a loss. I know what colours look good on me, but I know little about sweater styles. I was hoping that someone here would have some suggestions for me.

For starters I'm not overly tall (5'8"), and have a barrel shaped torso--that is not narrow anywhere but thickest in the middle. I'm fat, but not majorly so as these things go. My face is fairly long looking these days, due to being bald on top, so I'm thinking vertical striped might be a bad idea? On the other hand, horizontal stripes maybe just make me look tubbier? Also I have a minor allergy to wool, so for things that I'll be wearing all day I tend to avoid wool, lovely though it looks.

So, what is fashionable in men's sweaters now?

Regards;

-Ed

Latest posts

Back