Merry Christmas Dimmers!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
7.30 AM on Christmas morning for me right now, so Merry Christmas Dimmers who celebrate that! Hope you all have some great stories to share this year!

For the people who don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you have an awesome day too. =)

AmyJo1976

Happy Holidays!
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
Merry Christmas to you Loopy! Dang! You were way ahead of me on this one lol! I didn't see this and posted one too 🤣

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I read the title of this at first as "Merry Christmas Dinners" and honestly that thread would be right at home on these forums too :D (our house already smells of lamb, so perhaps why my head was going there?)

So merry dinners and the rest of your day, to all who celebrate Christmas.

Joker

Dude!! are you really a Rabbi!?? If so, I would like to converse with you (I am a half-Jew/half-Orthodox Christian and really spinning my wheels)......
Believe it or not, I am a lay minster at a Christian church that feeds homeless and disadvantaged. The Rabbi part came from a group of Korean ladies that helped us before Covid. I taught them how to use the big kitchen and cook meals for 100 people. They translated it to Rabbi from teacher out of the Bible. So anyway it became a long running nickname and since I have this beard and I like different hats one day I made a person to fit the name. As for talking anytime.

Orchid

Merry Christmas - Feliz Navidad - Frohe Weihnachten - Joyeux Noel - Buon Natale - Feliz Natal -

Reactions: Aqw