BBW Mia's Junior Year- by Polarisdreamer (~BBW, ~~WG, ~XWG, ~SEX, STUFFING, STUCKAGE, ROLE REVERSAL)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Polarisdreamerr

Volume 1: Chapter 21- Beneath the Beauty

After Mia won the fourth set in dominant fashion, Kate was unable to score a single point against the bottom-heavy brat in the fifth and final set. It was a full reversal of the first set they’d played. Heartbroken and engrossed in discomfort, Kate lumbered to the fence that had been at her back all game and turned away from Mia before she could watch the dark-haired devil start celebrating.

Kate leaned on the fence in misery. She tried not to cry, the last thing she wanted was for Mia to see her cry. She’d pinned all her hopes on these stupid challenges today, and now she was worse off than when she’d started!

Closing her eyes, Kate could hear footsteps approach her from behind. She hoped Mia would congratulate her on a hard-fought battle, but of course that wasn’t what Mia had in mind.

Getting within range of Kate’s enlarged rear end, Mia gave her defeated rival an overly sporting pat on the butt. While Mia watched the flesh jiggle in response to her touch, she laughed in triumph unable to contain herself, “Haha, I thought tennis was your sport?? What happened lardo!?”

“You know what happened…” Kate growled. She was fatigued, but the anger she was feeling was enough to give her voice some strength, “I got tired.”

“That’s what you get you fatty!” Mia teased, as she put one arm around Kate’s shoulders and used her other to pinch Kate’s exposed fleshy underbelly. Before Kate had a chance to respond, Mia was already bragging, “Haha! Face it! I’ll always be a better than you chunky!”

“You didn’t win because you were better than me at anything, you won because I got too heavy this semester! If you weighed as much as I do, I would have swept every contest! And YOU know it!” Kate angrily retorted, while she shoved Mia off of her and tried to force her posture upright against the protests of her aching upper back.

“Weight had nothing to do with it.” Mia scoffed. She was clearly annoyed Kate had shoved her like that. Grunting in an offensive tone, Mia countered, “If I weighed the same as you, I’d still smoke you at sprints AND tennis, but I would have absolutely demolished you in our little ice cream eating contest!”

“Weight had everything to do with it!” Kate barked unable to believe that Mia was going to challenge her on this! I mean, was she delusional?? Did she actually believe the obvious difference in size between them wasn’t the deciding factor? Size made a huge difference! And not just in sports! Unable to sensor her thoughts, Kate proclaimed, “In fact, you’re lucky! If you weighed the same as me, your precious boyfriend would dump you faster than a speeding bullet!”

“Not true!” Mia spat. Her face flushed with anger. She’d clearly taken offense to that.

“You know it’s true! Trent’s as superficial as you!” Kate snarled like a wild animal. She didn’t know what force was possessing her like this, but she let the anger speak for her anyway, “And you know what else?! I think deep down you’re jealous I have a boyfriend who likes me for me, not just for how skinny my waistline is!”

“Your waist is not skinny!” Mia argued meanly pinching Kate’s roll of stubborn lower belly fat.

“That’s my point. I let myself go and he is still crazy about me!” Kate burst, as she decided against slapping Mia’s hand away. Instead, Kate sucked in as much air as she could and inflated her belly as far as it would go. The sudden expansion in size forced Mia’s fingers to lose their grip. As Mia’s face reflected her disgust, Kate fired her silver bullet, “Trent only puts up with you because of what you look like! You know Trent would dump you in a heartbeat if you weighted the same as I do now!”

Mia only paused for an instant to process what Kate had just dared to say, but in that instant something about what Kate said shook her to her core.

In her deepest darkest thoughts, Mia had wondered the same thing, if Trent was only dating her for her body. The revelation of this morning hung heavily in Mia’s head. It pained her to admit that Kate could have a point, but her stubborn pride refused to allow her to show any weakness. If Trent was dating her, he had to love her completely. Why wouldn’t he? What was there not to love? It was okay that Trent loved her body. Her body was perfect. Why wouldn’t he love her body? But that didn’t mean he didn’t also love her personality, the person she truly was on the inside! The person she was beneath the beauty!

“You are SO wrong! About everything! Trent loves me for who I am! I could gain 300 pounds and he would still be crazy about me!” Mia emotionally burst defensively, while her pride took over, “And I would cream you just as bad in our competitions if I weighed as much as you! I’m just better than you! In every way! Always have been, always will be!”

With that, Kate’s restraint broke.

She’d taken all she could from Mia! She would give anything in the world to see her demon of a friend humbled to the extreme! The blonde knew she could be digging her own grave, but she didn’t hold back. Posing her next statement in the challenging tone she knew Mia couldn’t shy away from, Kate confidently spoke, “Then prove me wrong. Let yourself go for the rest of the semester. Match me pound for pound and then let’s settle everything once and for all in a rematch of today’s contests! You talk the talk, but can walk the waddle?”

“What?? I’m not going to get fat just so I can prove you wrong!” Mia gasped, as her hands defensively consoled her own bulging tummy, “Besides, Trent’s never given me a reason to doubt him.”

It didn’t even take Kate an ounce of thought to know how to respond, “What about his sorority bingo board?”

The look on Mia’s face said it all. She knew Kate was right. She just didn’t want to admit it.

Not letting Mia get a word in edgewise, Kate concluded her point with a clear disregard for Mia’s impressive social authority, “Maybe you don’t know your boyfriend as well as you think you do. Then again, there is one sure-fire way to prove me wrong on both fronts. If you are up to the… challenge.”

Polarisdreamerr

Mia’s ego couldn’t take the smug way Kate was looking at her. It was like she was so self-assured. So positive of her accusations. It was like she was silently laughing at her!

And what for?? What did Kate have to laugh about??! She was a loser! She was fat! She’d just lost all rights of having guests over to the house! She’d lost everything! She’d always lose!

And yet the big breasted bimbo with the unsightly spare tire, and the overly abundant buttocks, still acted like she didn’t know her rightful place in relation to Mia. She wasn’t her equal. Not even close! She didn’t even deserve the benefit of having her friendship! Mia was sorority royalty! Kate wasn’t even fit to be her peasant! If anything, Kate’s proper place in relation to Mia was likely somewhere between shining her shoes as a submissive servant or cleaning up after her like hired help. Boy would Mia teach Kate some proper respect if she was her personal obedient servant.

Maybe that was exactly what was necessary to put her troublesome housemate in line. Kate liked making bets. Maybe this would be the last bet Mia would ever have to make.

“Fine.” Mia responded to Kate rather abruptly, while her mind continued to race.

If anything, it was a genius idea. Gaining weight would be quick and easy. It would be simple enough to pack on the necessary weight before winter break, then she’d best Kate again in their challenges and lose it all before she returned for the spring semester. Kate looked huge at her inflated weight, but that was because all of the weight she’d gained was unsightly fat. Mia wouldn’t be so stupid in her calculations. She’d make sure all the weight she gained was muscle. Then her tummy would remain small, and her body would remain tight. Nobody would even be able to tell the difference, and even if they could, she’d start wearing her winter clothes a little early to hide it.

Heck, there would be other benefits to doing this too. Judging by the amount Kate’s breasts had grown over the first half of this semester, Mia would likely experience an overdue growths spurt in the bust department too. Trent’s commitment to her would never falter, but at least she could rid herself of all doubts she had about him. This would be great! She could prove Kate wrong and shut the pest up forever.

“Excuse me?” Kate mumbled unable to imagine that Mia had accepted her all-or-nothing challenge so brazenly.

“I’m going to make you eat your words. I’ll match your weight, prove Trent loves me for more than just my tight waistline, and then spank you in our rematch.” Mia concluded, as she decided to reveal the price Kate would have to pay for her insubordination, “But if we do this, we are going to raise the stakes of our previous bet.”

“I’m listening.” Kate answered in all seriousness.

“When I win, you have to admit. forever, once and for all, that I am superior to you in every way. You gotta be my personal servant for the rest of the school year! I’m talking laundry duty, chores.. foot massages… anything I say, you gotta do. For free. Oh, and last but not least. After I beat you, I’m going on a diet. And since you’ll be my servant, for every single pound I lose, I’m gonna make you gain two, at least! Understand?!” Mia roared in a mocking tone, as she got in Kate’s face and continued, “You’re gonna be stuck being FAT for beach season! Hahaha!”

“Deal.” Kate stoutly accepted Mia’s terms. Sure, the risk was great, but the reward was certainly worth the risk. Trying to show Mia that she had no fear, Kate burst, “You’re gonna lose, your boyfriend, your hot body, and all the perks that come with having them!”

“Haha, when pigs fly!” Mia laughed, as she raised an eyebrow to Kate’s threat, “You’re SO gonna regret this, hahaha!”

“Maybe. Maybe not.” Kate hummed, “You think you are so clever. But if I win, you gotta be MY personal servant for the rest of the year. You’re gonna have to eat every scrap of food I put in front of YOU, without question, until summer vacation. Maybe I won’t be as thin as I wanna be for beach season, but I’m gonna look positively skinny compared to you! You can diet all you want over the summer. I’m going to make you so fat before then that it won’t matter.”

“Tough talk coming from such a soft girl,” Mia teased, as she paused and thought for a moment. This bet was actually genius! Kate would be stuck at her current inflated weigh until she could match her, and then when Mia won, she’d make sure her former rival was fattened completely out of social relevance while she dieted back to pure perfection. It would be the prefect revenge for the foolish war Kate had started. And, so what if she had to put on a little weight? Mia knew she was an athlete. She’d lose the weight in no time once she’d won. It would be gone before spring semester even started. At the very least, purposefully putting on weight and then losing it would be a good experience to remind her of why she should always stay thin later in life. Making up her mind, Mia continued her thought with a certain scathing disposition, “You’re never going to win, so you can talk as tough as you like. Unlike you, your words have no weight to them.”

“Then it’s a bet.” Kate responded biting her tongue. She didn’t have a good comeback for Mia’s witty jibe anyway.

“It’s a bet.” Mia nodded sadistically, as she glared into Kate’s eyes and raised her eyebrow combatively, “Do you know what that means?”

“What?” Kate muttered almost taken aback by the creepy look Mia was giving her.

“I can’t match your weight if I don’t know exactly how much you weigh. So, let’s weigh you piggy!” Mia beamed in her best baby voice, while she shook Kate’s fat stomach all around.

“Get off!” Kate grunted loudly, as she grabbed Mia’s wrists and tossed her hands off in irritation. She wasn’t exactly feeling eager to learn how much weight her body had accumulated since her plan to fatten Mia up had so completely backfired, but she had Mia on the hook of a bet that could be her downfall. She couldn’t refuse Mia’s request, even if she wanted to. Clearing her throat and settling down, Kate sighed, “Let’s go…”

Polarisdreamerr

Kate would have liked the walk back home to have been a quiet one, but Mia wasn’t shutting up. She seemed to have an endless number of gibes, barbs, and taunts to throw her way. What made things worse was that Kate had little she could think to say in her defense. Her mind was quickly becoming worried over the idea of having to step on the scale in front of such a relentless brat.

It was a feeling of dread, akin to what Kate felt before a regular visit to her doctor. Stepping on the scale at the doctor’s office always felt daunting, especially since her doctor always moved the slider on the beam towards the upper numbers until, he struck the perfect balancing act so the beam didn’t tip towards one side or the other. Kate hated how the medieval practice seemed to take an eternity. The anticipation was the worst part, and that was exactly what she was feeling right now. Dreadful anticipation.

Soon Mia wouldn’t just know she’d out witted her in their fattening game of brinksmanship. She’d be able to quantify precisely how much weight she’d caused Kate to gain. Knowledge is power, and that knowledge seemed very powerful to Kate. Mia would hold it against her forever and there was nothing she could say or do to change the fact that her weight had shamefully exploded in every direction.

Seeing their house in the distance, Kate took solace in the fact that the scale they kept in their downstairs bathroom wasn’t like the ones Kate hated at the doctor’s office. It was a simple electronic scale. One Kate had brought with her from home. It might not have been as accurate as those medical scales from her doctor’s office, but it was quick and easy. Once you stood on it, it would tell you your weight. No painfully long waits necessary for use.

Such a thought should have comforted Kate, but she still couldn’t shake the feeling that she was being led to the gallows. She knew the number Mia would see wouldn’t be friendly. It wouldn’t be kind. It, like Mia, was going to do its best to break her. The higher the number, the greater the damage would be to her ego and her social viability on campus.

To say Kate was feeling a high degree of discomfort upon finally arriving at their house was an understatement. She was feeling very sensitive about disclosing her personal bodyweight to Mia. It wasn’t the same as being weighed in a well-trafficked hallway at a doctor’s office, Mia wasn’t just a random witness to her weigh in, she saw Mia practically every day. This was somebody she lived with. Ate with. Hung out with. She couldn’t avoid Mia any better than she could avoid stepping on the scale.

As the girls entered the downstairs bathroom, Mia leaned her booty against the narrow windowsill while Kate dug under the sink for the scale. Finding it and placing it in the middle of the room, Kate prayed that the cheap scale’s batteries had ran out. What a miracle that would be! Kate only hoped that…

“Hey chubs,” Mia interrupted Kate’s train of thought, as she observed her defeated rival looking ripe for more humiliation. Mia was loving every second of pensive frustration on Kate’s face, but she wanted her to suffer more. The girl looked like an overstuffed turkey. The stretchy fabric of her brown sweatpants appeared especially strained around Kate’s groin area, it was probably due to some combination of her thighs being too fat, her hips being too wide, and her keester inflating too much. Sounding bossy, Mia ordered, “before you step on, take your sweat-covered clothes off. They’ll probably add five extra pounds for me to gain.”

“Aah! I’m not getting naked in front of you!” Kate nearly gasped in exacerbation. Wasn’t it enough that Mia got to see this act of shame?? Did her lust for Kate’s humiliation know no bounds? How far would she go in trying to degrade her??

“What’s the problem? It’s not like we haven’t seen each other naked before.” Mia coyly rationalized, while her eyes ogled the round gut Kate was sporting, it made the blonde’s top ride up embarrassingly far. She looked like a fat cow with that big belly and those huge utters. Mia wondered how much they would sag when the blonde took off her sports bra. Mia couldn’t resist shaming her, “Oh! Is somebody feeling shy since she let herself go?”

“I’m not feeling shy! It’s just…” Kate protested trying to think of a worthy excuse. Unable to think of one in time, she settled for saying the first excuse that had popped into her head, “It’s just cold in here.”

“Then keep your underwear on and let me subtract a pound from whatever I have to gain.” Mia begrudgingly compromised. She’d make fun of how much the increased size of Kate’s breasts reduced their perkiness some other time. She didn’t want a mental image of Kate’s erect nipples bouncing around in her memory.

“Alright. Deal.” Kate agreed feeling that allowing Mia to gain one less pound was worth saving the last scrap of her dignity today.

In quick succession Kate took off her shoes, socks, sweatpants, and tank top, all while trying to avoid eye contact with Mia who had to be loving every second of Kate’s enlarged body on display. In an act of secret rebellion, Kate didn’t remove her extra sports bra, she hoped Mia wouldn’t notice it and furthermore, Kate hoped the extra sports bra would add something substantial to her weight since it had soaked up so much sweat over the course of the day’s events.

“Good enough?” Kate sharply asked, as Mia appeared smug, she was thinking of how Kate would have a hell of a time losing such a large spare tire and such a bad case of thunder thighs.

Voicing this superior attitude, Mia replied, “Oh yeah, by all means, step on whenever you’re ready fatso.”

Biting her lip, Kate closed her eyes, held her breath and stepped onto the scale.

Mia found Kate’s theatrics extremely satisfying. It looked like the bloated blonde was properly ashamed of the current state of her body. A smile began to form on Mia’s lips when she noticed Kate try to suck in her gut. Ha! Fat chance she could wish away a gut that big!

Opening her eyes reluctantly, Kate’s first words revealed her shocking disappointment, “Are you kidding me?!”

Polarisdreamerr

With that, Mia couldn’t resist hurrying over to gawk at the number blinking cruelly at Kate’s face.

*157lbs*

Mia was in awe. Kate looked like she might cry. Both girls were thinking the same thing, although only Kate knew the true extent of her gain. At the start of the semester, Kate had been a tantalizingly sexy 133lbs. Her five-foot seven hourglass frame had carried her weight flatteringly well. And now.. Her body had to contend with 24lbs of pure excess blubber that she’d gained over the first half of the semester! No wonder she’d had such a hard time keeping up in tennis!! It was a wonder she did as well as she did!!

“Wow piggy! I’m gonna have to start eating overtime right away if we are gonna have any hope of doing this before winter break! I had no idea you’d gotten so heavy! Hahaha,” Mia manically laughed with a hard slap to Kate’s chunky rear.

“Ugh! Stop laughing!!” Kate emotionally gushed with a frustrated stomp, while her body distinctly jiggled in response.

“Careful! Did you just break the scale? I wanted to see how much I had to gain!” Mia shouted in annoyance.

Kate hadn’t even realized what she’d done. She looked down. The scale appeared fine, but there had been a loud noise when she’d stomped on it. Stepping off and bending down, Kate flipped the thing over and noticed she’d merely caused the batteries to fall out.

“I’ll fix it, just give me a second.” Kate sighed, as she began snapping the three batteries back into place.

“Come on, hurry up slow poke!” Mia impatiently tapped her foot.

Kate hated it when Mia bossed her around like that, but instead of raising her voice and firing back, she got an even better idea.

“Can you check the kitchen cabinet next to the fridge and see if we have any extra batteries? These look like they’re old.” Kate complained, as Mia rolled her eyes and dashed into the kitchen without a word, giving Kate the moment of privacy, she needed.

After a distinct sound of rustling and a loud clank of a cabinet slamming, Mia replied from the distance, “Nope. We’ll have to get some.”

“Never mind don’t worry about it, I got the scale working again!” Kate chirped sounding in higher spirits.

“Alright move over wide load.” Mia announced, as she reentered the bathroom and nudged Kate away from the scale.

She stepped on without the crushing hesitation that had plagued Kate.

*119lbs*

All things considered; Mia was pleased at the number shining back at her. She’d started the semester two pounds lighter, but she had done quiet a lot more eating than usual to sabotage Kate. Frankly, she wouldn’t have been upset to see she’d gained five pounds. Two pounds were nothing. Absolutely nothing! In fact, since she was so stuffed with ice cream, she probably hadn’t gained anything all semester! Noticing Kate stealing a peak at her pristine weight, Mia could hardly contain herself, “Ha! I haven’t gained a single pound! I knew it!”

“Laugh it up while you still can…” Kate firmly promised, as she crossed her arms and allowed them to rest atop her swollen belly.

“Oh, I forgot how embarrassing this must be for you.” Mia taunted rudely, while standing atop the vindicating scale that might as well have been her impromptu thrown, “You tried so hard to ruin my body, but the only thing you actually succeeded in doing was swelling yourself up with enough fat and grease to cook and deep fry an entire f*cking cow!”

If there was a witty response for Mia’s painful insult, Kate couldn’t think of it. She didn’t care what Mia said. Not anymore. She only cared about one thing. The fact that Mia had been so caught up gloating about her glorious victory, that she hadn’t noticed Kate rigging the scale when she’d reinstalled the batteries.

Little did Mia know, while she continued to lambast Kate with all manner of mean remarks, that she didn’t weigh 119lbs. The truth was far more satisfying. Kate had rigged the scale to read ten pounds less than normal. That meant that the princess of Douglas University actually weighed 129lbs. And in her self-absorbed ignorance, the almond-brown eyed beauty didn’t know it.

If Kate could maintain her final deception, her final gambit, then she’d likely give herself the definite edge to win this crazy new scenario they found themselves in. It clearly hadn’t dawned on Mia yet just how much weight she’d have to pack on to match Kate’s. In truth, Mia would have to gain 28 pounds to equal Kate in weight. But…

If Mia continued to believe she just weighed in at 119lbs. The bottom-heavy b*tch would have to pack on 38 pounds to think she matched Kate’s weight. If Mia managed to somehow gain that much weight over the next two months, she’d never possess the kind of physical fitness necessary to win their rematch.

Mia would lose her coveted body, she’d lose her vain boyfriend, and then she’d lose her social authority forever. What a treat it would be to see Mia, well and truly fat, on spring break completely unable to pick up any guys down by the beach. For all the times she’d made Kate feel inferior, Kate would ensure Mia was force-fed her just desserts! Whether she liked it or not…

Polarisdreamerr

Author's Note:

This is the end of Volume 1. With that said, this story has 5 more volumes planned, and I am trying to weigh in my head if the time investment to get those volumes done would be worth it or if I should focus my efforts on other (shorter) stories.

As I make up my mind, I would love feedback regarding a few things if you've enjoyed the story up to this point:

First, Who was your favorite character in the volume? (And why?)

Second, What was your favorite part of the story so far? (and generally, what did you find enjoyable about the story? the plot? the description? the characters? the scenarios? The orientation toward gaining weight[both girls hated the idea of gaining]?)

Third, How did you feel about the ending of chapter 21?

Again, feedback will be very important for me deciding to continue the story to volume 2. I do have an interest in completing the story, but I also have other projects that I want to work on. (To be clear my concern with the story is low reader retention. On DA over two thirds of people who started reading the story never made it to the last chapter. That tells me something is wrong with the story or it is just not broad in its appeal. It'd like to figure out the issue haha)

bob1139

This is a fascinating story. Please continue writing it. Both Kate and Mia are vain, selfish, egotistical, dishonest, envious, jealous, and immature. They are both
burdened with all of the "seven deadly sins" including lust, gluttony, and sloth. To them, weight gain is almost as scary as death and is total humiliation. Kate
is just as evil as Mia but slightly more likable. Karma and Poetic Justice should render both girls stuck in a chronic state of curvy, voluptuous plumpness which
would cause them to be classified as very pretty fat girls, full-figured but not obese. **This story certainly deserves to be completed by Polarisdreamerr soon.

Flyinggazelle

I've really enjoyed the work so far. It's more dense than most of the stories I read, but I knew I was getting into based on the pace right from the beginning. There's a delayed gratification woven throughout the narrative that hints so well at where you left things at the end of Volume 1.

The effects of Mia slipping from her healthy routine and habits played out to where you could tell she wasn't in the same shape physically or quite as mighty socially. Yet, the black haired, round bootied queen remained the alpha. On the other hand, Kate's gain (in hindsight) seemed destined from the start. She hadn't been in tip-top shape and her convoluted plan to fatten Mia would only lead to more food being placed before her own hungry eyes. Both of their relationships give me a inkling that their respective relationships will only aid in their role reversal. Trent doesn't appear to be the kind of guy who will support Mia through her descent to through some serious weight gain and likely fall down the social ladder. Jay's easygoing and caring demeanor makes him, in my eyes, a much more likely contender to give Kate a little peace of mind regarding her bloated figure. All that being said, I'm sure it'll be engaging however you decide to move forward with the plot. I can't wait for Mia to pack on the lbs and on purpose no less?! What a twist. Bonus points for being a twist that is fueled by the hyper-competitive relationship you'd already established between our leading ladies.

Honestly, that's probably what's kept me hooked. The world you've built is so dynamic and well thought out. Mia's gain has been on simmer, but you gave us Kate's own growing ...er... everything in the meantime. They also act as distinct characters, not purely as vessels for fattening. And that's not just the main characters. Even the side characters, such as Kyra's somewhat timid freshman behavior, give the story life. This level of atmosphere, plot, and characterization makes this story fascinating, but also slower than many stories on the forum.

The story chronicling the fall and gain of Douglas University's goddess deserves completion, but I understand if that doesn't work out. If you are itching to spend your time writing other things, that's your prerogative. It'd be nice if there was some way to do both, like cutting down the scope of this story slightly to leave room for other pieces. Maybe that could have a secondary benefit of attracting some less ambitious readers. That's an idea I just cooked up, though. No evidence to back up its effectiveness as a remedy. Thanks for the work you've put into it thus far.

Latest posts