• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Microwave Recipes

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deven

Wendigo
So, as I posted, our oven broke. We had it fixed, when it decided that it wasn't happy with that and decided to die again. And since it's the time of year where I usually turn into a cake/cookie factory, I'm sorely disappointed. Our new oven is being delivered by the guy who owns the repair shop (it's not really new, but meh, he promises it works) today.

I've been living off of what we can make in my electric frying pan and microwave food, like TV dinners (such as the large frozen turkey slices and packaged mashed potatoes with Green Giant Steamers.) I'm also lucky enough to have a crockpot, so making the Christmas Roast was at least easy. We were also planning on the Pork and Sauerkraut being made that way.

So, while I didn't have an oven, I experimented. And that's when I found this, and even with an oven, I'll be making this again because it's actually pretty good. I tried a prepacked microwave cake that came out greasy a few years ago, so I was hesitant to try this:

http://www.thebittenword.com/thebittenword/2011/03/easy-microwave-chocolate-cake.html

Directions

Whisk 1/4 cup flour, 5 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, 1 egg, 3 tablespoons milk, 3 tablespoons vegetable oil and a dash of vanilla extract and salt in a large mug until smooth. Microwave until puffed, about 2 minutes.

When I was desperately craving a chocolate fix, this cured it. It was quick, it was easy, and it wasn't terrible. Hooray!

Anyone else have any microwave recipes?

Reactions: Isa

Latest posts

Back