• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Midnight Indulgence - by Cheshire Grin (~BBW, Eating, Gluttony, Stuffing)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheshire Grin

~BBW, Gluttony, Eating, Stuffing – A nightly binge is discovered

Midnight Indulgence
by Cheshire Grin

When I caught her she was sitting at the kitchen table, licking cream cheeses icing from her plump fingers, eyes closed in delight. She was wearing naught but an old grey T-shirt and white panties, the clothes she wore to bed. Even though the shirt was large it could not help but hug her curves, outlining her full breasts resting freely on her ample belly, letting her generous love handles peek out from beneath it, over panties that might just be getting too small for her growing figure. A box of eight rich cinnamon rolls rested on the table in front of her, already half empty, with the icing left on her fingers and around her mouth leaving no question over the fate of the missing sweets.

I did not turn on the light, even though the switch was within my reach, I simply watched her in the half-darkness of moonlight streaming in through the windows. She hadn't noticed me yet, so I left her to incriminate herself even more.

Sure enough, her tongue finished its dance over her sugar-covered fingers, letting them reach down for another one of the rolls. She didn't pick at it or bother to even tear off a more reasonably-sized piece, she simply raised the whole thing up to her mouth and took a bite out of it. With her mouth full, she even moaned quietly with pleasure before remembering the illicitness of her acts and quieting. I let her enjoy and swallow that one bite. I would not, after all, want her to choke when startled.

And startled she was when she noticed my footsteps approaching. She looked at me with wide eyes, like a deer caught in headlights. Her hand hovered indecisively in the air, holding the sugary treat. She knew that she could do nothing to disguise what she had been doing, and yet some part of her irrationally still wanted to try.

“What were you doing?” I said, inquisitively, accusingly, as I approached and stood beside her. She looked up at me with an expression encompassing all kinds of shame. I couldn't say if she was blushing, not in the grey tones of the twilight, but I imagined she was.

“N- Nothing,” she stammered. A bold-faced lie, of course, and she knew it. I did not even need to say anything for her to correct herself. “Just a midnight snack.”

“A snack, you say?” I said as I moved behind her, one arm resting on her shoulder and another pointing to the now more empty than full box in front of her. “Seems awfully... substantial for just a snack.”

“I was hungry,” she said, defensively. I reached down and gently prodded her belly, making her hide it bashfully with her free hand.

“Really? Hungry?” I said, “we can't have that.” I grinned. “Don't let me interrupt you, then. Go on, have your fill.”

She hesitated, but put down the partially eaten treat and now covered her midsection with both hands. “I'm full.”

“Now, don't be ridiculous, you were enjoying that roll so much before I came, are you just going to leave it there like that?” I wrapped my arms around her and leaned down so I was practically whispering in her ear, “are you really going to leave all those delicious morsels there untouched? Don't you want them, at least a little bit? Didn't you just say you were hungry?”

I could practically feel her salivating, fighting with herself, and tentatively give in. “Maybe I'll just finish this one,” she said, picking the roll up again. This time, bashfully, she tore off bite-sized pieces and delicately placed them in her mouth. Little by little she consumed the whole thing, the fifth such treat to disappear into her mouth tonight, and all the while I watched her, silently. It was only when she picked up yet another one and started giving it the same treatment that I spoke again.

“This is why you're fat, you know,” I said, softly, into her ear, “look at your huge belly, these love handles,” I caressed the features as I named them, “this is all because you can't stop stuffing your face at any chance you get.”

She moaned slightly in protestation, but her mouth was full, and she did not stop eating.

“I mean, really, a 'snack'? Do you know how many calories are in each one of these? You're eating your sixth,” I emphasized the number, drawing it out. She still didn't stop eating, and I watched how the latest piece of pastry passed her lips. “And let's not forget you already had dinner, including dessert. And don't think I didn't notice you putting extra cream on that piece of pie, or going back for seconds.”

She polished off the sixth morsel and took up the seventh, pausing only to again lick the icing off her fingers. If she was getting full, she didn't let it on.

“You're so greedy, you know that?” I continued, “you never know when you've had enough. No wonder you're packing on the pounds.” I grabbed her belly with both hands, which elicited more muffled protestations. “I've seen this belly filled up to the brim with so many things. Steak, pizza, pasta, cake, pie, pudding, ice cream... no wonder it's so huge and fat. You should be ashamed of yourself, going around with this huge fat belly.”

Now it was the seventh that was done, and her hand wrapped around the last one, bringing it to her mouth, decorum again forgotten in the climax of this gluttonous orgy.

“But you have no shame, do you?” I whispered, “Remember when we were at that restaurant? You'd just polished off a huge piece of chocolate cake and you were sitting there, with your belly sticking out and threatening to burst out of your dress, and when the waiter came you asked for another piece. You looked like such a fat pig. I was so embarrassed, but you were just smiling like a kid at Christmas when they brought you your second dessert, lathered in chocolate syrup. Your fat ass isn't happy until your enormous belly is stuffed full. Just like now. Even with me watching, you couldn't help yourself, you ate every last crumb and licked the icing off your fingers.”

And, indeed, she had finished every last one of the baked treats from the box. She leaned back, both hands on her swollen gut and looked at me with a slightly pained expression on her face.

“I'm so full,” she said, “I kinda feel sick.”

“That's what happens to bad girls who eat too many sweets,” I said, rubbing the soft yet taut skin of her belly, “not that that will stop you next time...”

Latest posts

Back