Models who lie about their weight

Discussion in 'Weight Board' started by tommcgee, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Apr 20, 2019 #1

tommcgee

tommcgee

tommcgee

Has their ever been a thread that talks about models who purposefully lie about their true weights in order to get sales? Two come to mind right away but I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this as well.

Ilegalpat likes this.
  2. Apr 20, 2019 #2

extra_m13

extra_m13

extra_m13

i think that is possible to be happening i mean, i am guessing that the first five pounds that they gain are fun and easy to come and with time it becomes a bit less of the above and they feel -in some cases correctly- that the clients are there only for the gain and there recur to that kind of marketing, not sure what to think about it, but there is no better road than honesty in my opinion. if you are enjoying the gain let the world know if not, do the same and live in peace

3. Apr 21, 2019 #3

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Lying to get sales? No, that has never happened, ever!

Ilegalpat likes this.
  4. Apr 21, 2019 #4

tommcgee

tommcgee

tommcgee

I think honesty is the best policy as well. I mean if you join a site thinking a model is 500 pounds but in actuality she's closer to 250, I think that's wrong. Like today for instance I came across Tiffany Cusionberry's Youtube channel where she was talking about her nearly 200 pound weight loss yet her studio would lead you to believe she's still at her heaviest.

extra_m13 likes this.
  5. Apr 22, 2019 #5

John Smith

John Smith

John Smith

**Rihanna is leaving the chat**

6. Apr 22, 2019 #6

Orchid

Orchid

Orchid

There is also the opposite the telling of incorrect weight say less than more . Not a model channel but a gal named Amberlynn Reid is causing a stir about her weight with her followers. She mention a weight she is.But many others say she is much more bigger and like more than the My 600 lbs gals from the tv show. I do not know. Youtube suggests vids for me to look at.

John Smith likes this.
  7. Apr 22, 2019 #7

John Smith

John Smith

John Smith

Some people (most especially women and youg girls, I've noticed) feels uneased about mentioning overtly their weight because of their insecurities, low self-esteem, by being self-deluded by body dysmorphia behavior, anxiety angsts or a combination of both and so on.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  8. Apr 22, 2019 #8

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent? Staff Member Global Moderator

Why would you care about their "true weight" in the first place? You aren't looking at models with the thought of actual marriage. You aren't going to be taking care of them. You are there strictly for fantasy purposes and as such, you can fantasize them as whatever weight you choose. Most models don't use their real names; should we be concerned that they're lying to us about who they really are?

9. Apr 25, 2019 #9

braindeadhead

braindeadhead

braindeadhead

What he said... they are selling you a fantasy, just enjoy it. You're not confused when Chris Evans isn't Captain American in a non-mavel move right? Enjoy the moment.

BigElectricKat likes this.
  10. Apr 26, 2019 #10

Tracii

Tracii

Tracii

Does it really make a difference?
    Most guys are just into the fantasy I think. I could be wrong too

Mr. 23, BigElectricKat and Aqw like this.
  11. Apr 29, 2019 #11

Ronald Brazil

Ronald Brazil

Ronald Brazil

For me weight doesn't matter...I like big women..

12. Apr 30, 2019 #12

bobsjers

bobsjers

bobsjers

If someone doesn't want to give their weight, that is fine. But when people lie about it, then all trust is gone, not only with that person, but with all posts. I think we know that FA's like numbers.

13. Apr 30, 2019 #13

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

If a model posts a size that is bigger than she actually is she is playing into the fa's fantasy.

Her reader is not in the room with a scale or a tape measure. And what does it really matter? She is there for a fantasy. She is not there to court you into marrying her. She just treads a slippery slope when she increases her numbers without increasing her actual size. If you look at a picture and think that she is 300lbs and she posts that she is 350. Wouldn't that excite you more?

If you think that no one ever lies to get a sale then I have a timeshare, a used car and waterfront property in Arizona to sell you.

In the end enjoy the fantasy and take the numbers at face value. And be happy that she does give you numbers because not all models do.

14. May 4, 2019 #14

extra_m13

extra_m13

extra_m13

ok, it is a complex matter i concede but... well, i guess it depends on from where are you looking at it. for example. if someone is purely into seeing someone eating then ok, you can make a video probably edit some things out and see her finishing that pizza, harmless, if well done, perfect product, the fantasy machine is working. if you are into just seeing someone fat, there is not sugar coating it i mean, what you see is what you get there is no way to edit fatness in the long term, you can wear tight clothes yes and you can say you are fat but people have eyes so there is only one thing left that can be edited which is the weight itself and for me is... as i see no point in lying i would like to get just the true number, if it goes up great, if not, so be it. keep in mind the height of the model but i do not think there is reason to lie because with time comes the truth. it is not just an act if you are planning on having years-long relationships with the world. it is not i come here i add 5 magical pounds to my weight and i go on, if you like it, embrace it and tell the truth, in life, not just in bbw modeling

15. May 4, 2019 #15

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

So if you guys want the truth how about if a woman posts that she is 400lbs. Then next week she posts 395. Then 390. Then 385. It would be the truth. At what point would you loose interest?

16. May 5, 2019 #16

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Ahem Prema Staff Member Global Moderator

Good question

wrenchboy likes this.
  17. May 5, 2019 #17

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Just to be clear on my statement.
    If a person that is modeling for a erotic pay site I don't really care if lies are put out about their weight and size. It is just a fantasy.

Now if someone posts a lie on a social media site like dims on a thread like "what is your weight?" Then I may get a little upset. Mostly because they are just lying to themselves with nothing to gain. Pun not intended.:):p

John Smith likes this.
  18. Jun 11, 2019 #18

TheNowhereMan

TheNowhereMan

TheNowhereMan

Rambling Rover

As someone who is aroused by not just the person but also the numbers on the scale I feel the need to post my opinion.

Lying period is unprofessional. If it something that is purposefully done while fully aware of it being dishonest is a reflection of poor personal quality.

Now more specifically to this issue. It would be as if a slim model lied about their bust size or if their breasts are real or fake. Things that in many cases could have that model dropped from their contract.

Don't be a used car salesman about your own body. I'd rather have a model do fantasy videos like Ivy Davenport where they pillow stuff and talk about being bigger or how Creampuff makes gaining wishes chat videos than a model flat out lying

19. Jun 12, 2019 #19

bubba350

bubba350

bubba350

It's all about the fantasy really what is difference between 485 and 500 lbs.
    It is insignificant at that size.

20. Jun 12, 2019 #20

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

The 15lb difference? 15 more strokes. Lol