• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Modify the term "FA"?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbwsrule

It may seem trivial, but the term "Fat Admirer" has never quite rung true to me. I admire great people of the ages like Thomas Jefferson, Albert Einstein, etc. I don't admire, per se, fat. I APPRECIATE fat.

I appreciate the full figure in a woman, from chubby up to very large. I appreciate many things about it as many have detailed in many posts. It is visually very appealing, not just fat per se but the whole shape and contour of the body.

It also sounds, to me, a little less fetichistic (don't really know what word fits best here). I appreciate the full figure, as I appreciate other good qualities a woman can have. Instead of the standard society reviling of full figure, or tolerating it if that's the best I can do, I appreciate the full figure and I'd like to encourage women to appreciate their own full figures if that's what they have. In any case, I'd like women to appreciate their own bodies regardless.

Of course there are degrees of appreciation: those who have an immediate sex response to full figures and nothing else, down to those who just think it looks good but don't care that much about weight in particular.

In any event, I propose (if anyone else thinks I'm not being ridiculous):

FA = Fat Admirer, whatever that means to the user.
FAp = Fat Appreciator.

Maybe even FE (Fat Erector -- one with an immediate strong sexual arousal at the sight of fat).

Just wondered what people think about it.

Latest posts

Back