• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Monique in JC - by Marci (~BBW, Eating, Imagery, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Eating, Imagery, ~SWG – a snapshot of one girl’s introduction to Junior College

Monique in Junior College
by Marci (with help from the Observer)

(Inspired by a progressive story at writers.com but reset from high school to Junior College with considerable modification)

Monique Singleton woke up Monday morning with some anticipation. It was the first day of her first semester in Junior College.

Eve Singleton was proud of her daughter, Monique, and with good reason. She had been one of the nicer, it might even be said more popular, girls all during her years in school. She was never in trouble, had a nearly perfect attendance record, and participated in a number of clubs, some as an officer. Along the way she’d developed a reputation as being a real charmer when it came to school fundraisers, one who could be counted on to sell chocolate bars, peanuts, or whatever came along.

Monique was also an achiever, and that was now giving Eve some cause for concern. By using summer school for serious subjects Monique had qualified by the second semester of her Senior year to go off campus to the Junior College her last two periods. Then she would be a full time Junior College student after the summer break.

The combination of a busy schedule and a germinating social life concerned Mrs. Singleton. She knew that her daughter’s ample breasts, long brown hair and a nice, not too big, ghetto booty was whistle bait. Monique had had a taste of college two hours a day, knew it would be a different world and was looking forward to it. Her mom, however, had noticed something else.

Her super salesperson daughter was good at selling candy bars and donuts, but was also her own best customer. Eve had noticed her daughter was definitely been eating more, at times causing her belly to poke out from under her t-shirt. Monique had picked up a few pounds that semester at Junior College from snacking after classes. As a result she'd developed a barely noticeable belly bump. She was either oblivious or unconcerned about this, after all it was becoming a common enough thing with college kids, but the nonchalant attitude gave her Mom an idea.

“It might not be a bad idea if Monique added a few more pounds, “ her mom thought. A large woman herself, she was not at all fatophobic. She did, however, fear that in college her party loving daughter could possibly get involved with the wrong type people and become a rebellious D student.

Her mother yearned to keep her daughter innocent and free of the common mistakes some make. This had caused her to think some very strange thoughts.

“If I can get Monique to be less popular she can be more focused on her school work and stay the good girl I know she is," she had reflected.

But how?

The more Monique's mother thought about it she felt that if her daughter wasn’t thin she might become less popular. While at first she'd been a little concerned about her daughter’s new eating habits, she instead came to believe she could use them to advantage.

"After all, her school work is more important than her figure right?" she rationalized to herself.

There was another factor. With Monique not being popular anymore, it would give them more time to spend together. Mrs. Singleton was very lonely ever since the death of Monique’s father. She decided to prep the house to better encourage her daughter’s developing appetite. She began by changing certain items in the family larder, such as buying whole milk instead of 2%. Next she quietly started increasing portions at meals, a change that Monique readily accepted without objection.

"Wow, mom, this lasagna is great," she'd exclaim, ladling a generous second portion onto her plate after her mom's example. Eve was astute enough to know that she might have to gain a few pounds herself if she wanted her daughter to.

Next she started slowly stocking the fridge full of fattening comfort foods like ice cream and frozen mini-éclairs, ostensibly for her own enjoyment but it didn't take Monique long to begin sharing them. She knew she was succeeding when Monique would mention that they’d used up this or that item, like a box of ice cream sandwiches. She knew that the easy availability of such items would facilitate pre-supper snacking. Then, as her daughter was studying, she'd make small talk and offer her a treat. Monique faithfully obliged by accepting.

As the school year ended it was obvious that Monique's belly bump was growing. She ordered her prom dress a size larger and it still felt snug the night of the dance. But her date assured her she was gorgeous, she felt beautiful, and had a good time. She didn't even bother getting on a scale.

After the school year ended Mrs. Singleton encouraged Monique to celebrate her graduation by taking it easy for the summer. Her daughter found the idea appealing, but did insist on going to summer school. Eve readily agreed, resolving to stock the pantry full of Monique’s favorite candies and snacks, while still leaving all the fruits and veggies that Monique would usually snack on so as not to arouse suspicion. She had frozen pies and pizza in the freezer as well. She kept on eating comfort foods so that Monique would not think of things as being directed at her.

By the end of June it was obvious that what had just been Monique's belly bump was growing even more. Eve smiled and announced that she was remaking the living room so she and Monique could lounge around there. She decided to have a more comfy and bigger couch set up, as well as one that had a pull out bed installed. When it was completed she placed a jar on the coffee table that was filled with candy bars and a variety of chocolates (Monique’s favorites of course). As summer heat set in Eve upgraded their cable plan to satellite so Monique would have every channel virtually at the palm of her hand. She also made sure a few dollars lunch money was usually available for Monique after summer school.

All these improvements were introduced gradually during the summer, and Monique responded by adapting her lifestyle. She began eating more substantial breakfasts and snacking during the day and evening, especially on fast food value meals. The result was her gaining perhaps twenty pounds by summer end. While by no means yet fat she was quickly outgrowing her size 10 wardrobe.

Monique, focused on summer school and activities with friends, enjoyed eating as her mom had intended for nearly ten weeks. But something else happened, something which connects to the anticipation she had for going back to school, which is where we began.

For years Monique had frequently helped her Mom by cooking the breakfast or supper meal. Now, on what was now to be the first day of her Junior College career year it was early, probably 6:00, and she knew her mom was still sleeping. She was ravenously hungry and decided to go downstairs and prepare a hearty breakfast. There was, after all, no point in being hungry just because she was a bit nervous.

She pulled a bit at her most recently acquired jeans, which were of course a bit tight reflecting the rather sedentary summer and indulgences tacitly endorsed by her mom, although, as related, Monique was blissfully unaware of this. In her mind she was simply growing up, doing what she pleased, and a few extra pounds just came with the territory.

Soon she had four pieces of bacon sizzling in one skillet while stirring three eggs with cheese before pouring them into another. It was a pattern she’d her mom execute several times before. A stack of pancakes smothered in syrup and butter waited on the side. Her mouth watered just thinking of how good her repast would be and a little prideful of having done it herself.

Usually her mom, a widow for fifteen years, made breakfasts but it was perhaps time, Monique reflected, for her to help more with the cooking ,

“That way,” she thought, “I can have more of what I like for breakfast.”

Soon breakfast was ready, with extra batter left over for her Mom. Monique dug in, loving every bite of it. By the time she was almost done, her already snug jeans were straining along with her T-shirt to contain her expanding belly. She undid her pants button to make some room, just until she left for school on the city bus, and covered it with the tails of her shirt, finishing the last bite just as she heard steps coming down the staircase..

Her Mom entered the dining room, taking in the plates and her daughter’s food induced reverie, glancing at the clock and not quite knowing what to say

"Umm...Monique, the...the bus is going to come soon, i think you should...should go, you don’t want to be late …" she stammered

Monique snapped out of her reverie, heaved herself out of the chair, doing back her pants button but feeling it cutting into her a bit. She had never been a fat girl, always nice and toned, but as she reached to pull her T-shirt down, she glanced at the small bulge of her belly forming a distinct muffin top, but dismissed it and headed for the bus.

As she headed out the door she exclaimed, “Sure Mom; by the way, I left some batter for you – sorry there isn’t time for me to make all the breakfast for you - I’ll be happy to do it next time.”

“Thanks, no problem, I’ll do my own,” her mom replied, noting to herself as she observed Monique’s ample bum how completely her daughter was playing into her hands.

As she let for the bus Monique grabbed a handful of chocolate mini-bars out of the pantry to snack on. She knew from her classes the prior year that the food at the Junior College wasn’t very good, so she didn’t plan on having any there. She had decided she would start the school year right.

Eve sighed as she watched her daughter walking to the bus. Her mother knew that Monique was every teenage boy's dream. This wasn’t too surprising to her. She had watched her daughter succeed as a studious hard working A student but knew that during the summer she’d been partying and being lazy, facilitating the gaining of some serious weight.

"Will it be enough to have the desired effect, though?"she wondered.

This day Monique had told her mom that said she would not be home until five because she was going to her friend Larissa’s house to chill after the first day of school. After seeing what Monique had done for breakfast her mom was indeed smiling. She knew what she would do for that evening.

Monique of course was oblivious to all this. She caught the city bus with no problem and got to school on time. Her pants still felt tight from the morning's breakfast, but she thought nothing of it and went to her first period class, English. When she walked into the classroom she found that they had a substitute teacher. Monique sat down in her chair and her jeans tucked under her small bulge of her belly, her tight t-shirt exposing some skin. Her decidedly plump friend Larissa chatted with her while they waited for the sub to walk in.

The classroom door opened and in walked a cute, young-looking substitute teacher. Monique and Larissa exchanged grins and sat square in their seats paying full attention to the sub. He didn't say much, simply informing the class that, since he’d just been assigned, he had no prepared lesson plan. This meant they had the period free to themselves.

Also in class was Ryan Gallan, and he was staring at Monique's slightly ballooned waist. He watched as she grabbed a package of M&Ms from her purse and shoved a handful of them into her mouth. Ryan was twenty years old and had a strange interest in round bellies on young women. As he sat in the class for forty three minutes he daydreamed of Monique's belly becoming rounder and rounder and more exposed from the tight shirt.

Monique, oblivious to his strange fascination with her, talked to her friends the whole period and munched on M&Ms even though she was still full from her morning’s breakfast.

About five minutes before the period ended, a student government official walked in with a box of fundraising candy and a note. The boy handed it to the sub and the sub read the note.

"Is there a Monique in this room?" he asked holding the note and box of chocolates. His eyes scanned the room and Monique raised her hand when he spoke her name. The sub beckoned her to his desk and Ryan bit back a smile as Monique sidled up to the desk in her too tight outfit.

"This just got dropped off for you," he said.

Monique remembered she had signed up to sell candy to raise money for the school activities fund and went to get her box.

She took the candy and sat back down in her seat. The sub ended class saying he was going to be their permanent sub for the next month and that they should expect to start working the next day. As she and Larissa were leaving Ryan approached and told Monique he’d buy a bar from her for his kid sister but needed to do it at lunch so he could take it to his car. Monique smiled and told him to look her up.

“I guess I’ll be eating lunch after all,“ she thought.

At noon Ryan deliberately sat with Larissa and Monique, keeping his promise while observing the girls eating a substantial lunch.

“See, the foods been improved,” said Larissa as she put a bite of Teriyaki steak into her mouth.

“I guess,” said Monique through a mouthful of macaroni and cheese. It was somewhat tastier than before but she thought her own home made version was better.

“Tell you what,” said Ryan, “I’m going to get some dessert – I’ll bring some back for all of us.”

He returned with a tray of desserts - some ice cream for himself plus chocolate pie and banana cake which the girls divided. Monique appreciated the attention and smiled as Ryan told her he’d see her again.

After classes were over Monique and Larissa went to Larissa’s house and watched TV. Larisssa made the duo malted milks and sandwiches, which really made Monique aware of how tight her clothes were getting.

“I’ve just the answer,” responded Larissa, who went to her room and brought back three pants and some tops. “Here, try these. They should fit fine,”

Monique tried one on and it indeed was loose and much more comfortable.

“Thanks, you just saved my mom some money.’ she said.

“Its what friends are for,” Larissa answered. She’d given Monique size 14 clothes that she knew she wouldn’t be wearing again.

At a quarter past 6 that evening Monique walks in and found on the kitchen table a note from her mother attached on a bag of KFC.

Hey baby, I had to go back into the office at the last minute. I didn’t have time to cook dinner, but I picked up something quick along the way. Make sure to do your homework and by the way, check out the living room and the television when you get a chance. I hope you like it.

Love, Mom​

Monique put down the note and inspected the bag. Inside, she found an 8 piece bucket of extra crispy, thighs and chicken breasts only, a large tub of macaroni, and mashed potatoes smothered in gravy.

Monique's stomach began to rumble and her mouth began to water, which surprised her. Besides the unusually big breakfast and the candy she took to school, she had had a lunch and more at Larissa’s.

"I doubt if I should eat this," Monique briefly thought to herself, looking at her bulging tummy and ghetto booty. But in fact her looser clothes gave her an illusion of slenderness and she quickly ceased thin king about her figure. Her saliva started flowing and her stomach erupted in a loud gurgling noise. She gripped her belly in acknowledgment and was pleasured by the touch.

“But I guess I have to eat something," she paused and thought.

"I suppose a little wouldn’t be that bad. Maybe just a thigh and some mashed potatoes," she rationalized to herself.

It was a pattern that had happened with some frequency over the last two months. Her mom would leave her a note with a generous bag of fast food, ostensibly for the both of them. Monique would wind up putting away a generous share – more than she would have ordered for herself. Then she would leave the rest for her mom.

One more gurgling of her stomach was all she needed to forget about her figure, plop her butt down on the couch and begin to eat. Her initial thoughts of just a thigh and some mashed potatoes soon disappeared as three pieces of chicken, two-thirds of the potatoes and half the cold slaw disappeared over the next hour as she watched tv. She stuffed her face to the point that her stomach was straining against the button of her new jeans. She looked down and rubbed her small pot belly.

“Thank goodness for Larissa,” she thought, and gathered up the balance as leftovers for her mom. Monique’s full stomach and the couch were starting to make her sleepy. She took off her pants, replacing them with woolen pajamas, and curled up on the couch, quickly drifting off to sleep with the TV running.

The next sound she heard was her mom unlocking the front door and coming into the living room with what appeared to be a bag of groceries.

“Uhhh, hello,” she said sleepily. “I guess I dozed off.”

Her mom smiled at her daughter’s sprawled form, with the half-used KFC containers on the table.

“You just stay there, darling, I’ll have dessert in a jiffy,” she replied as she set the groceries in the kitchen and put the unused KFC in the refrigerator.

“ Dessert? After all I’ve had today already? Well I've got good genes and if I get bigger, I can always work it off," Monique thought. A few moments later her mom emerged from the kitchen with two bowls of sundaes with toppings. They chatted awhile and Monique went off to bed.

(Continued in post 4 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back