• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

moral dilema

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phelan4022

Live by Example
This is an absurdly long and convoluted story, but essentially, a dear friend of mine who has been more than a friend in the past is a fetish model, a feedee, and she is facing tremendous health risks directly attributable to her weight gain. I had to stop talking to her, and had to cease a romantic relationship with her, because she was not making choices to save her life and I couldn't watch her die for an attraction I shared, but was willing to cease in order to pursue her health. She was pursuing another man as well, another feeder, but one who did not share my reservations about her health. I realized that I could not help her if she did not want to get better. I keep in touch with mutual friends that share my concern but I refrain from asking about her too much, except in the most generalized questions about her health and well being.

She had been very inactive in modeling, because of her health, but she recently started posting updates again, with other models, etc. and I looked at one out of morbid curiosity. She is the same weight or perhaps even bigger. If I were not partial to very exact medical information, I might be able to hope that she had beaten her health issues and was able to pursue her attractions safely. However, her health issues will only be further complicated by her weight remaining the same or by gaining.

Ultimately, I know that it is her life and the responsibility for her health is not mine, but I feel so... frustrated that I cannot at least try to reach out to her close friends and family as a means to maybe trigger some kind of an intervention. Do I maintain my distance and leave her to her choices or should I make some kind of attempt to reason with her, etc. I honestly don't know what to do, I am a firm believer in personal responsibility, but I love this woman and I do not want to see her die. I'm not sure there is a good answer to this but maybe I can get some feedback that will help. Please, if you have anything to offer, I'm all ears.

Latest posts

Back