[+]More Effin' Photos![+] <3

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
*giggle* Chris & I finally took more pictures, Wantabelly & Mischel! Some of which were taken from similar angles to your pictures. If that makes any grammatical sense.

But yeah, I think they are pretty nifty.

*rolls eyes*

My shorts say all that needs to be said.

This picture is cool... cuz his arm is as thick as my leg.

Oo la la.

And in conclusion:

Kiki

Eyeliner! STAT!
LOVE these!!

Mary & Chris, your pics are always full of warmth and personality as well as being bloody sexy! Still jealous! And Mary, that bra is gorgeous! I must have one for myself! Cute shorts too!

LoveBHMS

default title
1. Squeeeeee.

2. Most of your pictures are cute. these are downright HOT.

3. Mary--I insist you tell me now where you got those shorts. I want a pair!!!

persimmon

And now, in stereo!
I really have nothing new to add, but feel compelled to voice my approval.

Strongly.

Chris, fat total geek boys FTW!

Catkin

You two are so cute! Wonderful pics, although I'm very jealous now :p

SnapDragon

Filthy Letch
Phwoar! The shorts are cool. And Chris looks like an emperor with his attendant in that second picture. All you need (to go with the gold-coloured cushion) is a bra a bit more baroque than the pink one with dogs on it, and a tapestry hanging in the background, and a bunch of grapes in one hand. :)

Is it a Star Trek sign and a heavy metal 'devil horn' sign, or am I just being obtuse?

-SnapDragon.

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
Hehe I have no idea where the shorts were from. One of my best friends always buys me like... fat guy themed clothing. It's funny. So like 3 years ago she got me those shorts for Christmas. And recently she got me a family guy shirt with a picture of Peter that says, "Everybody likes a fat guy." Or something like that. xP

And the bra... Victoria's Secret. I love Victoria's Secret... I get like all of my clothes from there. They have the most comfy sweaters <3

Hehe, but yeah... I couldn't resist wearing the shorts for these pictures, I mean... they just say it all.

Wantabelly

100% FFA
Beautiful pics.... gorgeous... I really wish, and this is talking about your other pics too, that I had the confidence to put my face out there like you guys do. I think that's the difference, at the mo, between your pics and ours. Brings a more real edge to them.

As for when we'll step up our game, not sure when me and Mischel are getting together again, what with us being in different countries... but i'm hoping it won't be too long cos i'm desperate for some belly lovin... xxxxxxx

charlieversion2

Well I'm glad everyone enjoys them :) as for getting your face out there, its just a matter of just doing it.

plus I'm sure you'll feel great when you do.

bexy

is red again <3
gorgeous pics and an even more gorgeous sleep hollow tattoo!!!!!!! :smitten:

nice work!

xox bexy

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
Soooo hot.... Tattoo pic FTW

Love the pics, Mary. Also, speaking geek-to-geek, Chris, you are a role model for us all. Muchos karma to both of you.

chrisreves

:eat2::eat2::eat2:
Why my wife doesn't love my flabby belly like you :confused:
You are both wonderful, thanks !

Latest posts