• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

More involved Food Pics

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cactopus

Baconator
I just wanted to post a new thread since the everyday food pics page was 89 pages long. I don't even look at it anymore.

This last week I got the cooking bug and decided to make Chicken Goan Style with Garlic Rice and French Beans with Cumin and Tomatos. Below are some select pictures and narrative from the experience with a link to the full set of pics. I don't like to cook only for myself so I invited my ex over and decided to use my nice dishes and stuff. I was bored...

It turned out wonderfully tasty.

The recipes are from a cookbook that I got when on honeymoon to London with the ex-wife (not ex-gf). I ate at Chef Cyrus Todiwala's restaurant Café Spice Namaste and enjoyed it so much I got his cookbook with autograph.

Here are the two recipes and book cover:
DSCF0002.JPG

DSCF0001.JPG

DSCF0006.JPG

The chicken marinade ingredients:
DSCF0004.JPG

and after they are puréed
DSCF0005.JPG

Making the main sauce body:
DSCF0015.JPG

Final results:
Beans: