• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Motivation...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red

Weight is a funny thing. Some of us love it on ourselves, some of us love it on others, some of us just love it full stop! This story will entertain these thoughts, these ideas, these desires.

Picture the scene...

A girl full of intrigue meets a boy full of ideas.

She was overweight. She was zaftig, large, round, Rubenesque, rotund.

Hell! ...

Whatever way you dress it up, she was fat. Always had been always would be, or so she thought. She did sometimes wonder what it would be like to be thin. She dreamt of the day she could swan into a clothes store and grab the first item off the rail without having to rummage in vain to see if her size was available. She dreamt of looking svelte, fitting comfortably into any available seat, not worrying or planning ahead. Can I do this? What will I look like? Will I be too heavy? Anyone with a lot of excess weight has had these thoughts from time to time, but each day would be different.

Some days she would wake, rise and revel in her size. The mantra 'I am what I am' would be sung and a confidence would be instilled in her for the day ahead. It was powerful and exciting, to be tall (with the help of heels!) and large. She could stop the right man in his tracks at the shake of her tail feather. Her shape was not usual but unique. Her waist was small in comparison to the rest of her body. Her breasts were in keeping with the top half of her frame. Her hair was long, and her eyes were green. Freckles covered anywhere that the sun had shone.

It was only when she was viewed in full that you saw her true shape, how her hips flowed several inches out in comparison to her waist. It was her bottom that was the talking point, the feature that got her noticed. It was round and smooth and much more than a handful. She knew it was attractive to some but to her, it was the bane of her life. Try finding jeans that could hug those curves, without a waistband at least 4" too big!'

She had thoughts of growing larger, expanding out of those jeans. Popping buttons on those trousers and swelling to larger proportions. It was a strange fantasy, she knew she enjoyed the feel of tight clothes on skin and seams stretching. But one day she realised, she didn't want to get fat, but that she wanted to watch it happen to someone else, a man, someone who wanted to grow bigger right before her eyes. If anything she wanted to be thin and desirable and small in comparison. She would love to know how that felt, not just on the body but in the mind.

Her mind wandered , thoughts turned to stroking a large full body, feeling the hard curves of a stuffed belly. The way it poked out of a slightly too small shirt, the way it stretched the fabric and pulled at the seams. To watch a behind fill a pair of jeans, out grow a belt, notch by notch. To feel that body, to squeeze that body. Wow, that would be the turn on. But it had to be just right. Huge, heaving men, unfit and in pain just did not do it for her. The person she desired had to be comfortable, active and happy with their girth. It had to suit their frame, in her eyes some people just suited being fat in comparison to others.

He was of average size, average height. Soft brown hair and eyes to match. Those eyes could melt even the coolest of exteriors. His face was smooth and round with a cheeky smile that brought a glint to his eyes.

He had been thin, tried to remain within the mainstream ideal of 'attractive' but had settled at a suitable weight for his height, but his mind too, wandered.

He visualised being fat and taking up more room. Filling space and relaxing his belly until it poked out from under his tight t-shirt. His jeans growing tight across his thighs, the seams straining to contain his vast masculine limbs. His belly gently sitting on his legs as he sat. Getting fuller, holding that belly as he felt it expand with each breath. The feel, the touch would be all new to him, an adventure. Getting bigger was definitely something he craved. But should he do it? Who would find me attractive? he thought. What would those around me think, what would they say, how would they act?

That was the kick for him, to see family, old friends watch in awe as he changed before their eyes. For someone who had not seen him in ages to see him fat..... that would be amazing. To have a slim ex-girlfriend gasp in his presence. To try and subtly look him up and down, to refrain from comment. He could picture the vivid scene. Their faces flushed red with embarrassment, not knowing what to say. Just the thought of this turned him on. The warm glow of embarrassment shooting through his veins.

He fought the daily battle, should I 'let myself go?', give in to my desires. What would be my motivation?

What could make me gain those pounds. A wager with myself? Just gain a little to see how it feels? Keep gaining until I feel unfit?, where do I stop, how can i monitor my progress?

What would happen if these two people were to meet, and realised they could help each other out. In a way that they had never considered before?

She could lose weight, change her body shape to explore how being smaller felt. To feel lighter and fragile, it would be so different than how she was now. Small enough to be swept off her feet, spun round, and lifted with ease. To feel as light as a feather. At the same time as getting smaller, to watch a man get larger and softer. For every pound she lost, he had gain. She could be a part of his body exploration and metamorphosis. She could help him slowly, and gently realise his dreams. Would it work? Who knows...but there was only one way to find out.......

Latest posts

Back