• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Mr. Delacroix's Opus

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Delacroix

...Or Goofus, whichever the case may be. But hey--my point is, I'm up to something big. I thought I'd post, to share this with my friends at Dimensions.

For about the past ten years, I have dreamed of buying a farm and building a business on it. In 2003, I bought the acreage in question: a 130 acre site on a state highway near Hillsboro, Texas.

The business I'd always hoped to build was a renaissance faire. Not just any renaissance faire, but a nice big one that's a living canvas for my art, my designs, and my dreams.

The faire is still a farm in appearance at this writing, but I'm launching it this fall, in mid-October. We will build four stages, as well as a food court, a working pub, and restroom infrastructure. There's lots to do in the next six months, but I believe we can pull it off. At present, we are planting trees and grass. I hope to have one of the best-looking first-year faires around.

It goes without saying that I will build seating facilities that are size-friendly, and for any fellow FAs who might be reading this, consider one thing: I am building an entire stage devoted specifically to bellydancing shows. All day. Dancers who measure up to a certain special sort of look or body aesthetic. I hope that fires your imagination as much as it does mine. <g>

=======================================

AND NOW, THE SPECIAL OFFER

The size acceptance audience, and Dimensions Magazine, have been very kind to me over the years, and I'd like to return the favor if I can.

Send me a SASE by snail mail, and indicate in a few sentences:

(a) Your Name,

and

(b) That you read this e-mail on the Dimensions site, that you are a BBW or an FA--and I will send you a special Free Pass to the faire, by snail mail.

You get in free, for the price of a couple of postage stamps.

Send in your SASE to the following address:

Middlefaire
8581 SH 171
Hillsboro, TX 76645

We'll get your free passes back to you as soon as possible.

==========================================

The faire will be held the weekend of October 14-15, 2006.

I will also be there all weekend, big as life and twice as silly-looking--swathed from head to toe in pirate garb. Come say Hello, and join in the renfaire festivities.

Best wishes,

Paul Delacroix
www.pauldelacroix.com

Renaissance faire sites:

www.middlefaire.net
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/middlefaire/

Latest posts

Back