• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ms. Nightmare - by Matt L. (~BBW(Multiple), Magic, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW(Multiple), Magic, ~MWG - Old books bring new enchantments in the right hands

Ms. Nightmare
by Matt L.

This story is by and the property of Matt L. Any reposting of this story must have his permission. His e-mail address is [email protected].

Part One- Brenna’s Sister-n-Law

Basking in the warm rays of the sun and sipping ice tea was Nina O'Malley, surrounded pool side by three friends at her spacious suburban home. The foursome wearing skimpy bikini's that drew attention to their slim, well-toned bodies spoke carelessly of the various events that circled their lives.

Nina, whose pretty face was hidden behind large sunglasses, married well for herself, and at only 24 years of age was no longer in need of any kind of employment.

Nina was attractive with long brown hair and facial features that most fashion models would envy. Her slim figure at roughly 124 pounds looked marvelous, and was her ticket to the easy life of spa's and shopping, nothing more to burden herself with. When Nina first met Tim O'Malley she was just a coat check girl at his country club, but with her charms and good looks weaseled herself into his heart.

Tim was a skinny young man, most people would say he looked a little nerdish, however Tim was very much a genius. One would think with his intelligence, Tim would have never fallen for such a self-centered vixen like Nina. Though having a few social girlfriends previously, Nina was actually the first young woman to come on to Tim. Needless to say, Tim quickly fell in love, and married Nina within a year of their first date. Nina didn't really xcare that much romantically about Tim. Sure, she liked the guy, but she loved his wealth. Tim was a whiz in the software game, and this made him rich.

Tracy Walzcef sat next to Nina. She wss complaining as usual. Today it was about the heat of the sun, her lack of significant closet space, her hairdresser making her wait and anything else that brought conflict into her petty little existence. Tracy, who’s flowing blond mane only enhanced her beautiful face was a spoiled brat who sailed her way through college on her Daddy's greenbacks.

Next to Tracy sat Jewel Carstsen, who smiled as she listened to Tracy whine. Rubbing an ice cube over her better then average size breasts, Jewel thought to herself about how she once got her manicurist fired for not seeing her on time. Jewel was the most popular out of the bunch, and knew it. With her shoulder length black hair, pouty lips and high cheekbones, calling Jewel conceited was an understatement.

Then there was Mignon Devoux, whose reddish-brown hair was always kept in a flattering ultra preppy style, which complimented her gorgeous face. Mignon was once a real plain Jane, and on the chubby side as well, until she went away to an exclusive spa in L.A. that transformed her into a centerfold wannabe. Mignon interrupted Tracy's whining, "I'm out of ice tea."

Nina rose out of her chair and stretched, "I'll have Brenna bring you a fresh glass."

Brenna sat on the other side of the pool in her light green bathing suit, reading a romance novel. Brenna was Nina's sister in law and not welcome in Nina's clique of friends. Mainly this was because she was a good size young woman of 250 pounds, but also due to the fact Brenna never felt the world should revolve around her, unlike Nina and her friends. Brenna was a pretty gal, beautiful wavy black hair that rested on her shoulders, sparkling blue eyes and a cute round face with dimples that favored her cheeks whenever she would smile.

Brenna was no slave to fashion, however her ample full figure looked attractive in whatever she would wear. Like her brother Tim, Brenna was intelligent as well. An avid reader, Brenna was a collector of old books, journals and manuscripts. Though to Nina and her group, Brenna was just a fat waste of space. On more then a few occasions Brenna would over hear the vicious remarks made about her. Nina in her own words let Brenna live with her and Tim as long as she helped around the house. Which meant in every sense of the word, Brenna was treatyed as Nina's maid. Nina called over to Brenna, "Hey! Run into the house and bring us a pitcher of ice tea!"

Brenna did as she was told, and as she walked back inside the house, Brenna felt all eyes on her, and heard their laughter as well.

"That is one fat chick!" Tracy remarked, unable to light her cigarette from laughing so hard.

Jewel nodded in agreement, "Does she have to sit outside with us? I mean she looks awful in that bathing suit."

Nina reclaimed her seat, "I just ignore the cow. Don't look at her."

The foursome continued with the snotty remarks until they discovered Brenna standing above them with a fresh pitcher of ice tea. Placing the pitcher on the table, Brenna asked, "Do I really bother you girls all that much?"

Not a word was spoken as the foursome continued with their frivolous rants as if Brenna wasn't there. Though completely ignored, Brenna stood waiting for a reply, until Nina turned to her, "That's all Brenna, you can go back to your novel."

Mignon giggled, as Tracy drew a catty smile, glancing over Brenna's full figure. Brenna pulled over a chair and sat down with the slim females. Looking towards Tracy, Brenna asked in a demanding tone of voice, "Something on your mind Tracy?"

Tracy nodded, "Yeah actually there is Brenna. You know if you weren't so fat you wouldn't have to find romance in novels."

Brenna was about to tell Tracy about all the various men in her life, but Jewel interrupted, "She's right Brenna. All the guys want me. Want to know why? Because I'm not a sow who stuff's her face with more food then she needs."

Nina yawned and waved her hand to her sister-in-law in a rather demeaning manner, "Just go to your side of the pool Brenna and leave us alone. You’re intruding."

Mignon slid her hand over her flat tummy, "I suppose a pool of mud would be more to your liking."

As the four friends laughed, Brenna left the pool all together and went in doors to her room. Looking over her chubby body in the mirror, Brenna confided to herself, "Maybe I'm not as slim as they are, but I'm just as beautiful. In some ways probably more."

Lying on her bed Brenna thought about Nina and her friends, "A few hundred pounds would shut those smug, superficial, petty, and conceited bitches up. I doubt they'd see life in the same way if they were fat. I wish they all could become fat. Even fatter then me!"

Unable to relax, Brenna raced through her library and discovered an old worn out manuscript missing its cover. "Hmmm, what's this?"

Sitting on the sofa in her room, Brenna was delighted in what she had just found. The manuscript with its pages yellow due to age was actually a journal written in the later part of the 1800s by an English nobleman. The journal contained fantastic supernatural elements, all about curses and spells. Whiling away the hours, not even making dinner, which Nina felt was a good excuse to have Tim take her to an expensive restaurant, the manuscript consumed Brenna. A few minutes after midnight Brenna discovered a certain spell on how to get revenge on your enemies while they slept. Brenna thought at first, "This can't possibly work," then shelved the manuscript.

As Brenna tried to sleep, the events of that day as well as previous days in the past kept buzzing through her mind. All the rude, catty remarks made by Nina and her clique replayed over and over again. Even their self-centered attitudes and slim superiority kept Brenna awake. At 4 A.M. Brenna had enough and reached for the manuscript.

Part Two- See You in Your Dreams

Brenna did as the manuscript described and sat on the floor facing her mirror with a candle in between. She read the spell quietly to herself as she closed her eyes and imagined the deed to be done. Brenna felt her body become lighter and lighter, projecting out of her shell and into the mind of her first victim, Tracy Walzcef.

Tracy was in her gold colored BMW. driving towards points unknown when for some strange reason she pulled into a dirt filled parking lot of some greasy spoon diner that catered to truckers, bikers and salesmen. Tracy was confused, "Why did I stop here?"

Pouring her sleek figure out of the car, Tracy entered the diner. The place was packed, and more then a few of the customers noticed how out of place Tracy looked in her peach colored silk shirt and white form fitting designer jeans. Tracy glanced over at the waitresses, two young women looking older then their years, with beehive hairdo's, tacky Jewelry, and way too much make up. Tracy turned around to leave, but discovered Brenna standing behind her in a flowing black gown and her hair in a wild manner.

"Welcome to your new station in life Tracy," Brenna said, her face beaming with a wicked smile. She took hold of Tracy's shoulders and turned her into the direction of another waitress whose arms were loaded with plates and had a large butt that wiggled as she walked. Brenna took Tracy by the arm and led her to the waitress.

"You'll have a better appreciation for things now that you’re a working girl."

The first thing Tracy noticed about the waitress was the bags under her eyes, and how her 290 pound body barely fit into her pink uniform and white apron stained with food. The waitress's hair was likewise in a beehive hairdo, and dirty blond in color. Her make-up made her look like a tart, just like the blue rose tattoo on her right breast and heart tattoo on her flabby upper right arm. Serving food while smoking a long slim cigarette, Tracy thought, "What a tasteless bimbo."

Tracy noticed the cheap ugly earrings and gaudy looking rings on each finger, and a nametag that read, TRACY. Tracy watched as the waitress leaned over her customers, giving the guys a peek at her well-endowed bosom that almost poured out of her much too tight uniform. Giggling and winking her eye, the waitress flirted in a rather crude style by rubbing up against their bodies and running her fingers through their hair.

Tracy was awakened by the sound of her own screaming. After pulling the blankets over her head, she felt like she was in unfamiliar surroundings and quickly got up. Walking through her cramp quarters in the dark, Tracy fumbled around until she found a light switch.

Tracy blinked her eyes when she discovered that she wasn't in her well-decorated town house, but in a small, shabby trailer home. Lying over a worn out leather chair complete with holes in the armrests was Tracy's uniform and her apron. Tracy took a step back, and as she looked over her shoddy dwellings remarked, "This isn't me."

A well-recognized voice from out of the shadows would correct her, "Oh but it is you, Tracy."

Walking into plain sight, Brenna continued with the venom of a woman scorn, "You're a fat bimbo waitress for ever more!"

Tracy shouted back, "I'm not fat or a bimbo!"

Within the blink of an eye Tracy began to change. Tracy 's face became very round and chubby as she developed two sets of double chins. Her upper arms got flabby, her breasts increased in size and laid upon her huge belly as her hips widen and rolls formed on her once slim waist. Tracy's bottom got very large and pushed downwards as her thighs became very thick. At first Tracy spoke in her usual up scale manner, "I don't know what's happening...."

Then as if all things were corrected, Tracy's voice changed into a bubbly bimbo pitch, as a few points from her I.Q. slid away, "I can't talk to you know Brenna, I gots ta git ready fer work."

In a pixie like giggle, Tracy informed Brenna, "I have ta fix my make up and do my hair."

Brenna watched as the new Tracy lit a cigarette and started to brush her hair.

Mignon looked radiant in her crimson red gown that tightly clung to her svelte body. Low cut, it drew attention to her ample breasts, which were her pride. All eyes were on Mignon and her date, a rather handsome businessman who held unto Mignon's arm as they strolled into the trendy restaurant. The Hostess was a slightly plump woman with a devilish smile. Taking Mignon by the hand, the Hostess sternly remarked, "We have a special arrangement for you missy."

Mignon turned to her date, but he was gone. Matter of fact the whole restaurant was now empty. Mignon blinked her eyes, and with fear in her voice asked, "What's going on?"

The Hostess only giggled, then sat Mignon down into an unusual looking chair. An adult size high chair! Once securing Mignon into her seat the Hostess told Mignon, "What a simply beautiful gown, we wouldn't want to ruin it, would we missy?"

The Hostess then changed her form, turning into Brenna. Mignon shook her head, "What? How did that happen ?"

Brenna walked around Mignon, and as she tied a bib around Mignon's neck, remarked, "Does it really matter?"

Mignon shouted as she tried to free herself, "Let me go you snot before I call the police!"

Brenna stood in front of Mignon who failed to free herself from the chair. "What a nasty temper Mignon, and from such a pristine young lady. Obviously it's because you’re hungry."

Mignon's eyes grew wide as Brenna placed a large bowl of what looked like mashed potatoes in front of her. Picking up a large spoon, Brenna began to force feed Mignon, who at first fought to keep the food out of her mouth but quickly started to enjoy it. Mignon couldn't get enough of the sweet tasting dish and ate even faster! Mignon actually devoured the whole bowl in a matter of minutes! As Mignon ate her face changed from the very beautiful post spa chick to the plan Jane young woman she was before. Her face became rounder as well, and her body began to inflate. Brenna smiled at the stuffed Mignon who was now licking the spoon. "My we were hungry, weren't we?

Mignon blushed, her apple cheeks glowing red and after a loud burp! Mignon nodded in reply. Brenna began circling her foe as Mignon watched the room spin around her. "Poor Mignon Devoux, that's your fate, not a penny in the bank! Living from paycheck to paycheck, barely making ends meet!"

Mignon held her head in her hand's as she became dizzy. "What are you talking about! I'm the marketing director for Curtis Inc."

Brenna corrected Mignon with a dab of poison in her voice, "Afraid not Mignon my dear. You’re the cleaning woman for Curtis Inc. You never even finished high school, nor ever went to that uppity spa to over haul your appearance."

The room stopped spinning and the two females stood in an upscale restroom. Brenna brought Mignon to the mirror, "Look into the mirror Mignon and you'll see your fate."

Mignon almost fainted from the sight. Mignon's reflection held a large, pear shaped frumpy looking woman of 289 pounds. Mignon's face was now rather plain with a wide nose and fat cheeks, and her once gorgeous mane was replaced by a short matronly hairstyle, a dull light brown in color and making Mignon look older then her rightful age of 24.

The gray uniform that hugged Mignon's body seemed a size too small for her girth, and didn't flatter her wide hips or oversized rear end. Mignon's big potbelly pointed towards the floor as her meaty thighs rubbed together as she walked. Mignon's mind went blank for but a moment as the memories of her former life were twisted into the life she was now living.

"Can't visit with'cha now Brenna, I have to scrub these toilets then pick up in the executive lounge."

As Mignon began to clean, Brenna watched for a minute, then faded away into the night to visit her next victim.

--------------

Jewel Carsten was in her bed sound asleep. Waking, she traced the out line of her firm breasts and patted her flat tummy. Not thinking twice about it, Jewel got out of bed, threw on her satin nightgown, and made a late night raid on her refrigerator. Expecting to see her usual fridge filled with fruits and vegetables, Jewel was in shock because it was stocked with junk food! Jewel raised her eyebrow, "What the blazes? What happen to my carrot sticks?"

Then a voice from behind her replied, "Oh Jewel, you've always been such a little piggy."

Jewel turning around discovered Brenna standing behind her, "What are you doing here?"

Brenna smiled, "Nice night gown Jewel, and are we wearing sexy undies?"

Jewel, puzzled look upon her face, open her mouth to speak but, was quickly interrupted. "I think for you Jewel, this is much more appropriate bed time attire."

Just then Jewel's satin nightgown was replaced by an over size pink T-shirt with two smiling pigs eating, and the words Oink Oink, written above the pigs. Jewel's sexy, silk panties had also changed, into cotton stretch underwear, and her flowing shoulder length hair was now short, and set in pigtails. Jewel began to shake, "What are you doing to me?"

Brenna snickered, "Nothing, you have always been a pig, Jewel. Isn't it about time you realized it?"

Jewel looked around her apartment and discovered that her once sparkling clean dwelling was a mess. Dishes piled in the sink, her trash can over filled, empty soda bottles and pizza boxes were flung all over the living room, and her kitchen table was loaded with candy wrappers, empty ice cream cartons and dirty glasses. An odd sensation over took Jewels body, and she watched as her slim tummy started to bulge, stretching her cotton undies.

Jewel closed her eyes, but felt her once tight and tone body lost all muscle tone, and her large breasts expand then sag due to the extra weight. Jewel's belly became even bigger, and her waist developed a nice roll of fat that hung over the waistband of her undies. Turning around and facing the fridge, Jewel was lost in her hunger. Jewel stuffed her mouth with pie, then guzzled milk from right out of the carton. She grabbed some hot dogs, then left over pizza. Plopping down unto the floor, Jewel continued to eat! As Jewel munched away on pudding, lunchmeat, and cottage cheese her body became even heavier.

Brenna grinned as Jewel lost her high cheekbones, her face becoming pudgy with round chubby cheeks and a whopper of a double chin. Jewel's nose changed shape, into almost a pig like looking snout. Jewel's body became all the more flabby and huge, as her once over sized T-shirt now looked like it was a size too small. Her large breasts lay on top of her big belly, as rolls lined her thick waist, and her hips became very wide. Jewel stood up and went into the fridge again, as Brenna noticed Jewels tree trunk size thighs and enormous butt that spread out and hung low.

Jewel opened a jar of jelly, and as she started to eat with her fingers realized what had happen. Jewel turned and faced Brenna, "What have you done to me?"

Brenna replied in an uppity tone of voice, "Nothing Jewel. Have you forgotten? You have always been a sow."

As with her friends, Jewel's mind was like wisealtered. In a newly acquired nasal sounding whining voice, Jewel remarked, "So nice of you to visit me Brenna but, it's getting late and I have work in the morning."

Brenna nodded, "Oh, right. What exactly do you do for a living?"

Jewel picked up a donut, and replied, "I work in the laundry department at Keddington's nursing home."

Brenna smiled, "Yeah, I remember."

Jewel rubbed her big belly that hung over her panties, and bit into the donut, "Give my best to Nina."

Brenna shook her head as she glanced over the 345-pound Jewel, then replied with a smile, "Oh I will."

---------------

Brenna stood over the sleeping Nina spaced far enough away from her hubby in bed that it was obvious to tell she didn't actually desire him. An insidious grin blossomed upon Brenna's face, and she entered the mind of her final victim.

Nina entered the health spa, and as she approached the service desk, stopped to marvel at her beauty in a full-length mirror. Nina's sleek form looked smashing in her chic designer outfit, and as she posed in front of the mirror like a supermodel announced, "I'm such a babe!"

The lights flickered for a moment, and Nina gasped at her reflection. Though still slim, Nina saw that she was now wearing a light blue, old fashion cotton dress with short ruffle sleeves. Nina's face was void of make-up, and her long mane was now short, and in a limp ponytail. Nina was also without her snazzy nail polish, jewelry and shoes, for Nina was now barefoot!

"I look like a stereotype housewife!", Nina remarked to herself. Not sure of what was happening, Nina turned around, and found herself magically back at home in her kitchen.

Nina froze in panic, as Brenna walked over to her, "Hello Sister 'n law, welcome to your new existence!"

Nina was speechless, her mind numb with fear.

Brenna with a sinister smile informed Nina, "You are such a nasty minx Nina. So nasty in fact I think some alterations are in order. Like spending too much of my brother's money on spas, clothes, jewelry, and cosmetics."

Nina bolted towards the door, and Brenna shouted to her, "I wouldn't leave Nina! Not unless you want to end up a spinster coat check girl!"

Nina turned around and slowly walked back to Brenna. "What's going on Brenna? I don't understand, how did you do this?"

Brenna, holding her hands on her spacious hips smiled in delight! "You needn't know the details Chubb's. All you need to know is from now on your going to be a cost efficient, dutiful, passive housewife."

A puzzled look garnished Nina's face, "Why did you call me Chubb's? I'm not fat."

Brenna, with a laugh in her voice disagreed, "Oh Nina, your so much heavier then me."

Nina was about to correct her sister 'n law, but before she could speak, an odd sensation captured her body, and like her friends, began to gain weight. Standing in place, Nina's hips became wider, her belly expanded, her upper arms increased in size. Brenna took Nina by the hand and escorted her into the bathroom.

Gazing at her reflection in the mirror, Nina saw her newly acquired 300-pound body. Nina's face had gotten very round, with chipmunk cheeks and a thick double chin. Her breasts were now very large, and barely fit in her bra, as her big balloon like belly gave her a soft, butterball shape. Love handles surrounded her wide waist, and over her even wider hips. Nina's posterior had become huge and pushed out over her immense thunder thighs. Nina, in her old fashion cotton dress, limp ponytail, bare feet, and sans cosmetics and jewelry, looked very much the frumpy housewife.

Brenna smiled, "You like?"

Nina shook her head, replying she didn't. Brenna put her arm over Nina's shoulder, then gently patted Nina on her huge belly, "You better get used to it honey, your going to be a big girl the rest of your life. But you'll have company. All your snobby friends aren't so snobby any longer."

Brenna ran her finger over Nina's thick double chin, "Size wise my dear Nina, they all fit in with you."

Nina mind went blank, completing the spell, and her memory was changed much like her companions, "Oh gosh Brenna, it's 8 A.M., I've got to make Tim's breakfast."

Brenna smiled as Nina hurried out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. Watching Nina over the stove, Brenna remarked to herself, "It's about time Nina, you actually found your role in life."

Epilogue

A month later as Brenna was lounging around the pool reading a romance novel, the modified Nina, with a glass of ice tea in hand, approached her. Nina's hair was combed back and held in place with a pink barrette. Her out of date light blue pantsuit took exception of her round butterball figure, especially her bloated potbelly. Nina giggled as she handed Brenna the ice tea, then politely asked, "Is there anything else I can get for you?"

Brenna removed her eyes from the novel, and in a condescending tone of voice replied, "Actually no, I'll be shortly leaving for a date."

Nina pulled up a chair and sat down, folding her hands over her lap. "Oh, I was going to see if you wanted to join me and my friends this evening."

Brenna looked over her sunglasses as Nina continued, "Tim's working late, so the girl's and I are going to get together and play cards."

Brenna smiled a cat like grin, "So what are the girls up to these days?"

Nina answered, "Well, Tracy got a navel ring and is seeing some out of state truck driver. Jewel was evicted from her apartment and is back at home with her parents. Mignon went on some fad diet that didn't work too well. Her face broke out with acne and she put back the little weight she lost, as well as a few extra pounds."

Nina stood up, "I'll see you later I’m in the middle of washing clothes."

As Nina started to walk away, Brenna replied with a smile, "Thanks for the ice tea."

Nina turned around, and returned the smile as she remarked, "Oh, my pleasure. That's what I'm here for."

FINIS

[Editor's note: In 2008-2009 a triliogy sequel inspired by this story was released. It begins here.]

Latest posts

Back