• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Musical Snapshots

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLUEeyedBanshee

Ministry of Truth
Ok, I've decided that this will be a great way to possibly see a side of each other that we don't really see often. So I was thinking what would be a great way to get a musical snapshot of the folks around here. If you have an MP3 player please play along or if you can figure out a way to do it sans MP3 player join in!

What I'm going to do, is I'm putting my zune on shuffle all. And I'm going to list the first 30 songs that come up. No matter how crazy or embarrassing they may end up being. I was thinking about this on my way into work, and it sounded like fun. I have a wide variety of music I like and probably so do many of you. So here's a musical snapshot of this FFA:

1. Nookie - Limp Bizkit
2. Stuck in the Middle - Mika
3. Get in the Ring - Guns and Roses
4. Shape of Things to Come - Audioslave
5. We Are the Knuckleheads - Bloodhound Gang
6. Can't Stop This Thing We Start - Bryan Adams
7. Bulls on Parade VS New Style - RATM & Beastie Boys
8. Enemy - Chiasm
9. Am I Demon - Danzig
10. Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers
11. Beautiful Stranger - Madonna
12. The Outlaw Torn - Metallica
13. Here I am - Bryan Adams (Damn it more Bryan Adams??)
14. London Bridges - Fergie
15. Lord Knows - Alien Ant Farm
16. Fire Water Burn - Bloodhound Gang
17. Freak on a Leash - Korn
18. The Ballad of Chasey Lain - Bloodhound Gang
19. It's Not Me - 3 Doors Down
20. Over and Over - Lennon (if you don't know Lennon you should, seriously I love her and her new project Devil's Gift)
21. Manic Depression - Jimi Hendrix
22. Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me - George Michael w/ Elton John
24. R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A. - John Mellencamp
25. Time in a Bottle - Jim Croce
26. Do Me Baby - Prince
27. Fields - Sponge
28. New York Minute - Eagles
29. Dog and Butterfly - Heart
30. Addicted - Tamara Bedricky (LES made a CD for me. this was on it. I love it though.

So there you have it. a 30 song snapshot of me. Unfortunately no Coheed and Cambria, Avenged Sevenfold, Mike Got Spiked, MSI or Primus showed. up. :( But yeah, there's me in 30 songs. How about you guys? I wanna see what all you BHM and FFAs are listening to!

Latest posts

Back