• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My beautiful wife's gain

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should my wife continue to gain

• Yes, she should

• She shouldn't gain nor lose

• No, she shouldn't

Results are only viewable after voting.

brainman

Hi to y'all

I'm a Dane, so sorry for the bad english :)

Wy wife has always been a bit chubby, and I've always let her know that I liked her curves and wouldn't care if she got rounder. She knows that I like her figure, and during the last year she has done something fantastic for me. She has let me serve her all kinds of good food, sweeties and snacks and spoil her in every imaginable way.

The result is very visible. My beloved wife has gained 58 lbs and just become waayyy more beautiful in my eyes. But now she complains about her chin and cheeks and about her tummy sticking too much out. I've told her that she's absolutely beautiful, and she says that she believes me.

She has given me permission to post pictures of her to get response from others, so she can se that I'm not the only one who thinks she's beautiful.

So, here are some photos. What do you think :)

regards
brainman

[edited to remove photos: full topless not permitted]

Latest posts

Back