• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My Date with Panny - by Crazystef (USBBW+, Tube feeding fantasy, Romance, light sex,)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazystef

USBBW+, Tube feeding fantasy, Romance, light sex, XXXWG - if you don't know what a pigfur is, then you need to read this story.

Author's note: This is my first story I'm putting on this site. My English isn't very good and I'm still learning and improving so please be gentle on my spelling errors. Otherwise, Enjoy this story.

My Date with Panny.
by Crazystef

Once … yes, really once, there was a lonely boy. His name was Stef. He had many blind dates. But he just wanted to have a kind girlfriend. Good looking, good in bed and of course nice to live with.

So he went to a dating company to see what kind of women they had. He got a complete list of women. All single. They looked beautiful. They where all pretty thin. Breasts the size in the cup B-C and a nice ass to touch. So he just thought, “let’s try one.”

Here is a sample of how his date usually went – his date with Brith.

They both met in a restaurant and introduced each other. Then they sat down and ordered there food. Stef was a little sad because Brith was such a skinny women. He liked fatter women. But maybe he could help her gain weight.

“Well Brith, you are such a nice women you know,” Stef said

“Thank you Stef. "

“But I got a confession to make. I like to watch fat women."

“What did you say?"

“Well I love bigger women. And since you are just so kind I would like to ask you if I could date you more often and then I can maybe … let you … gain ……. Uuuh gain weight?"

Brith was getting a little scary about what he asked. She was happy the way she looked so she thought he just wanted to have sex whit her or something.

“No, I don’t want to gain weight. I’m leaving. Good bye Stef.” And then she stood up and walked out mad.

“Oh no,” was all he thought. He wasn’t too down on himself because he didn’t feel attracted to her anyway. And he was used to rejection because of his preference.

But things were about to change.

--- The next day ---

The next day Stef went to the dating service company again. There he saw the fattest women he had ever seen in his entire life. The woman was huge, just like he wanted – you could say she was so big that he thought she looked a bit like a like a pig. Pigs of course have a gift to gain weight really fast. Actually she was a pigfur - and if you don't know what that is don't worry. Stef didn't either. But he was destined to find out,

You could see that she was different because of her massive figure. She had a huge belly that was almost hanging on the floor. Her legs and hips where so huge and so full of fat that she was wider then the doorway. Her boobs were almost as big as beach balls. She had an amazing cute fat face whit a double chin and a third one appearing under it. And the beautiful blond hair was completely finishing her awesome body. But for all of this she was still mobile. Pigfurs are that way, they don't lose their mobility anywhere near as soon as most humans. To Stef she was definitely and absolutely the ideal of a women he would like to date.

He walked into the office to introduce himself to her.

“Hi Miss Beauty.”

“Uuh hello,” she said with her face blushing.

“Are you here for a blind date?

“Yes I am.”

“Well I do the same. And when I saw you sitting there I thought that you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. “

She blushed again.

“Would you like to go on a date with me?”

“Well I hardly know you.”

“Yes but this is a blind date. And a chance to get to know each other.”

“Well … okay then. I’m Panny by the way.”

“I’m Stef, nice to meet you. He shook her hand. While he held her hand he smiled to her. She looked him in his face and blushed really deep. She felt she was attractive to him. And she was herself attracted, not only by how he looked but also how kind he was to her. And his saying she was beautiful was the first time she had ever heard that from a man. Because she was so big, 990 pounds to be correct, she used to scare a lot of guys away. But Stef… he liked her. She knew he must love fat women really much if he wanted to date her.

“You want to come with me to the park?

“That sounds great.”

Together they walked out of the building. Panny was a little shy because she had never dated a man in her entire life. And this man was enjoying her so much. All because she was so kind but especially because of how she looked.

When they arrived in the park they walked to a couch next to a snack house. Panny was feeling hungry but didn’t want to show it to Stef. She didn’t want to look like just a hungry ugly pig. But Stef noticed.

“Are you hungry Panny? My treat."

“Sure. "

“Okay I’ll go get you some food. What do you like?"

“Well with a figure I have I think I like everything isn’t it,” she said with a wink.

“Yes you do. Then I’ll go get you a surprise.”

Panny was hoping she didn’t let herself go on what she just said. Maybe now he was laughing about her. Maybe he didn’t want to date her anymore. Or did she do the right thing. Well she was going to find out.

“Here you got some my dear.” And he handed her a plate full of hotdogs.

Surprised she took the plate whit all the hotdogs and placed it on the table in the front of her. “Thank you Stef, you are so kind to me.”

“I do it because I like you."

“You know, I like you too. But I also want to know something. Why did you want to date me? Is it because I’m fat?”

“It is because I like you in person. You are so kind and sweet that I had to date you. But you’re also right about the fat. I feel attractive to very fat woman and I even like to feed them and make them bigger. And you are sooooooooo beautiful that I want to know you better.”

Panny almost felt in tears, her pigfur heart was melting into desire. “I like you too. When you walked in the office this morning I thought to myself 'I would never be able to date a man like him.' And now I’m on a date with you. And I like you more and more.”

Before she noticed she had already eaten all the hotdogs. When she took the last bite Stef asked if she wanted to have more.

“Well I love to eat. And I enjoy being fat too. So if I can eat more then I will never even waste the last piece of food on my plate.”

“You wait here then. I get you even more then you already had."

He ordered himself more food on the snack house. But because it was so many he had to wait for his food. While waiting he turned his head and watched her carefully. She was really the best thing ever happened in his life. She was the most beautiful fat girl he had ever dated. While she was sitting on the couch her belly was just an inch of the ground. Her boobs where clearly visible from her top she was wearing. It was definitely four sizes too small. And her pants were so huge. It was the biggest size he had ever seen.

When he got his food he had to walk twice to get it all to her table. This time he had hamburgers and fries whit him. And it was all for Panny.

“I hope you are still hungry dear, because here is much more to eat."

“Can I have all that food for myself?"

“Is it too much?"

“No not at all. But I’m surprised you give me all this food."

“Well I was hoping I could feed you and help you gain weight. Because you love to eat and to be fat, and I love extreme fat women, I thought it would be a great idea to combine our thoughts and let me help you to get fat."

“Oow Stef, that’s so cute of you."

And the date went on like this for almost three hours. Pigfurs aren't very good at deep conversation but will eat contentedly indefinitely as long as there is a food supply. And Stef loved watching Panny eat - there was no need to converse. When they both noticed it was getting pretty late Stef decided to bring Panny home. But when she wanted to stand up she had trouble with her balance. She knew must have put on some weight because of all the snacks she had received from Stef.

“Here let me help you Pan."

“Thank you. Kindest man in the world.”

With a big pull Stef managed to get Panny back on her feet. She still had trouble keeping her balance. Stef looked good at Panny’s body. It seemed that her boobs were bigger. And her pants were also a little tighter. Could she really gain so fast? She had never fully tested her pigfur abilities.

“Uuh Pan, are you alright?"

“Yes I am, let’s go to my place tonight.”

“Okay, where do you live?"

“Just a few block’s away."

“Then we can till get to know each other better while walking."

“Ok, what do you like to know about me?"

“Well how much do you weigh?”

“Last time I weighed I was 990 pounds. But that was a while ago.”

“Then let’s weigh you when we are at you’re place.

“Ok sure. Can you stay for a sleep over tonight?

“If you don’t mind it then I would love to.

“Then you sleep with me then?

“If I can do that I will sleep in heaven tonight.

“You are just so cute when you are kind to me. It’s the house on the left here.”

Although it had been slow Panny had walked the several blocks with ease despie her massive bulk. She was not even labored in her breathing. Pigfurs are built for comfort, not speed, but their size is usuall never an issue. They are ambulatory hedonists, interested in food and pleasure.

Together they walked inside. Because Panny was so wide he had to let her go in first or he would be squashed between her hips and the doorway. Stef watched inside the chambers. It was a really big house for one person.

“Are you living here all by yourself?

“Yes. It’s really silent here isn’t it.”

“Yeah, well it’s pretty late. Let’s go to bed.”

“That’s ok. There is another day tomorrow isn’t it,” she smiled

“Yes, and I hope I can stay tomorrow. Then we can pretend tomorrow like a second date. And I can even take you to a movie of something."

“That sounds great."

“Yeah. But uuh where do I sleep?"

“You can sleep on the couch if you like but I got a huge bed. We can easily fit both in it. But I understand if you like to have some privacy so I’ll go get you a blanket and a pillow.”

“No you don’t have to. I would love to share a bed with you.”

Panny was so happy to hear that. She was truly starting to love him. And Stef of course was in heaven. He always enjoyed the view from behind her. Every step her body was shaking like it had a life of its own. Her boobs where almost breaking her top because of the quaking movements. They were just so darn big. And her pants where almost ready to give.

“I think my clothes are getting a little uncomfortable. Let’s get to bed and then we can date further tomorrow ok?

“My date with you is continuing in bed, “ Stef thought with a big smile on his face.

Together they where undressing. Panny’s top ripped a little in the front when she tried to lift it up. She pretended nothing happened and continued whit her pants. Her pants were a little tight on her legs. She pulled on it with all her strength but didn’t seemed to succeed.

“Stef, I need your help with my pants. I can’t get them down."

“Okay let me help you.

He kneeled before her and started to pull her pants down. It was a real hard job but after few time’s of pulling, her pants dropped to the ground. He smacked his face into her bellyfat. Panny and Stef started laughing about it.

“You are soooooo sexy. You are the sexiest women I’ve ever dated. "

“You are the kindest man I ever met. And I think I’m starting to feel love when I’m with you."

“I feel the same. “

Together they where laying on the huge bed hugging and kissing each other. They were so enjoying it that Panny slowly lifted her huge bra and told Stef to unhook it in the back. When he was behind her he could see all her fat rolls on her back. Her bra was tight so you could see it pretty good she had big boobs. He slowly lifted his hands to her bra and slowly unhooked it. He wanted to be gentle but when he unhooked the huge bra, the weight of her boobs was pulling him down whit her bra.

“Oops I’m so sorry Stef. Are you alright?" The concern was genuine. Pigfurs want their partners to share and revel - dare we say wallow? - in the pleasure they experiance, not be discomfited.

“It’s alright. I enjoyed it."

“Me to. I love you Stef.”

“I love you to Pan. I never want to lose you in my entire life.”

“Me neither. Sleep well my dear sweety.” Thats another thing about pigfurs. They are easy about commitment as long as they are recieving pleasure. This also makes themvulnerable to abuse, but Stef was not an abuser.

“Good night Pan. “

He kissed her deep on her mouth. While he kissed her, Pan’s belly and boobs where pushing him back. He hugged her and together they felt asleep.

(To be continued) …

(In the next part Stef gets to know Panny better and better. He wants to stay with her and feed her food to let her gain weight. But then he figures something out. You want to know what it is? Actually you perhaps already suspect it. Either way, just wait for the next part. )

View attachment My date whit Panny.doc

Latest posts

Back