• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My dirty pillows...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Obstreperous Ms. J

Omniscient Minority
not those ones, the other ones...

So, I've finally moved into my new apartment and blissfully exhaused, I managed to pass out at my new bed and , for the first time ever, I rested my head on fleshy inside of my upper arm.
Man, is that soft and cushioning!:shocked: :shocked:
I have acquired a new adjective: Fluffy.:D

I never thought that I would enjoy my ginormous arms (I fluctuate over indifference to "OMG, they are the size of normal people thighs!") in such a way, but now I know what some of the guys mean about loving the softness of a BBW.
Cool , huh? It's amazing what you learn about yourself and how you learn to appreciate what your body offers you.

Latest posts

Back