• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My Dream Come True - by HKOEPEEPFEURL (~BHM, ~BBW, Romance, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HKOEPEEPFEURL

~BHM, ~BBW, Romance, ~~WG - College sweethearts gain together.

My Dream Come True

by HKOEPEEPFEURL

[Author's Note: My first attempt at writing a story, please and advice, critiques, anything at all don't be afraid to say anything, I would like to hear it.]

As I lay there in bed, I heard a knock on my apartment door. It was my girlfriend, Ciara; she had finally arrived home with the groceries. We had known each other for most of high school and ended up going to the same college. Three months into our relationship she started saying that I was too skinny and needed to gain some weight. She was a cute southern girl with a white girl’s style. So, being a fit soccer player I complied with her wishes and ate with her whenever she wanted to go eat. I knew I could just work the weight off anyways. As I answered the door she came in giving me a hug and a kiss.

“How was your day?” I asked.

“Alright, but I have been missing you.”

"Cute," I thought.

“I bought some food for us so we can stay in and watch a movie.”

“Okay, sounds awesome,” I replied.

As we put away the groceries we exchanged kisses every time we crossed each other’s path, so of course we both made as many attempts as it is possible. After we finished putting them away, Ciara broke out the new ice cream as we both lay upon my couch. She then turned to me and took a spoonful of ice cream and motioned me to open my mouth. I did as she put it in.

“Kelley, how long have we been dating?” she asked.

Oh no, she is breaking up with me.

“About four months.”

“I haven’t been honest with you.”

“You aren’t a man are you?” I said with a chuckle.

“No, but I must tell you that although I am attracted to your slim soccer player body, I really have a thing for bigger men.”

“Like more buff? Cuz I can go to the gym.”

“No, bigger men.” Then she made a circle gesture around her tummy making her look like a virtual Santa Claus.

“Oh.” I looked down at my nonexistent stomach and looked back at her. “Well I guess we can give it a go.”

She looked up with a smile and screamed, “Thank you!”

Before I could say anything back, she had already shoveled three spoonfuls of ice cream in my mouth.

#-----------------#
Now, I had no intention of gaining weight. I planned on eating with her all the same, maybe a little more, but then working out harder during my soccer practice. Little did I know fate had another plan.
#-----------------#

I was walking to my only class of the day at around eleven, fully knowing that Ciara would want to get lunch afterwards, when I saw her waiting outside of my classroom.

“Hey, how are you?” I asked with a confused look on my face.

“Pretty good. Someone forgot his breakfast this morning.” She leaned over and gave me a kiss. As we parted she handed me three glazed donuts and poked my still tiny tummy. “Eat them during class. I’ll see you after for lunch.”

When I got out she was waiting in her BMW and signaled me to come over.

“Hurry up, let’s go!” she yelled from across the parking lot.

I ran over and hopped in the car. We headed to McDonalds and she ordered two double cheeseburgers and two orders of large fries just for me. She looked at me and patted my belly, then gave it a kiss.

“You will be happy today,” she whispered to my tummy.

“Hun, I have soccer practice today. I can’t eat all of this.”

“Skip it today. I know you can make it all back up, my handsome soccer stud.”

I looked at the food and dug in. She was right, I could work it off. I’ll just work harder at next practice. I finished the food and looked at my full stomach. It looked so much different. I dozed off into a food coma. When I woke up, I arose to the smell of southern fried chicken and some more soul food.

“Eat up. I wouldn’t want my soccer player to be hungry.”

Before I could respond, she handed me a fork and knife and I started eating again. Oh well, I always had soccer.

After two weeks of her making excuses for me to miss soccer practices, I started making them myself. I always seemed to have homework, where I always managed to eat a full bag of potato chips and managed to munch on a burger. Everywhere I went Ciara managed to keep food well stocked. She even managed to have all the mirrors washed for a full month. So for a full month all I did was eat, sleep and relax. She never said anything about my weight, but always managed to poke my tummy or rub it.

#--------------#
I had finally given in. I was under the food’s spell.
#--------------#

After the month of no scales and no mirrors was up, we finally got them back, and I could see what I looked like. I first got on the scale, a lean 155-pound soccer player; when I finally had the nerve to look down, the number read 180 pounds. I then ran to the mirror and checked out my body. Where my six-pack once lay was now a cute little beer belly and my thighs had been covered with a layer of fat, as well as my arms. I ran, well jogged, to Ciara when I saw her in the kitchen cooking, as usual.

“Look at me, I’m fat,” I said, concerned.

“You look fine to me. Besides I love the new you. I wish there was more of you to love.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah. Kelley, I wouldn’t have said it if I didn’t mean it.”

“Well, then I have one thing to say. What’s for dinner?”

She smiled and came over and gave me a kiss. She poked my new gut and gave me another kiss. We ate dinner and then went to the bedroom. As I lay on my side, Ciara couldn’t sleep and was being fairly physical with me. I turned to her and we started kissing. As she explored my new physique, I noticed she had started to get a paunch of her own. Maybe that cooking had gotten to her as well.

Over the next four months we continued to eat out, relax and have overindulgent snacks even when we were stuffed to the max. Obviously our weight jumped; I went from a 180-pound former soccer player to a 235-pound movie enthusiast. Ciara went from a tiny 130-pound field hockey player to a 190-pound beauty. I had put on a lot of weight, but I grew to like it, not to mention I loved the curves Ciara had gained.

Living the life had taken its toll on us, and we continued to gain at a steady rate. I went from 235 to 270 and Ciara jumped from 190 to a luscious 245. I loved every curve and every dimple on her. She loved my large warm tummy and my big arms. We slept together and always to get to sleep we felt each and every new curve and explored.

After three years of steadily gaining, we have both hit the 300 mark and finally got married.

Latest posts

Back