• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My Etsy shop - JuJu's Jewelry :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seavixen

Ditz Extraordinaire
Okay, okay... I created my shop in 2009 or something. I couldn't get up the courage to actually list anything until November of last year. I'm chicken that way. :)

My favourite metal to work with is copper, which I think will be pretty immediately obvious. Some of my bracelets and necklaces are long, and some are the "standard" lengths. Almost anything can be lengthened, with a 2" allowance on most listings; you can absolutely contact me if you want a longer length. Personally, I wear hugely long necklaces - sometimes up to 26". I get it, and I'm happy to accommodate if I have the stuff to do it with. Jewelry needs to fit just right to be awesome.

My work blends a funky mixture of styles... I've been known to mix chainmaille with charms and wire wrap glass onto filigree.

My store is here: http://jujusjewelry.etsy.com

Some glimpses (sorry they're overly large):

il_570xN.240134283.jpg

il_570xN.202502198.jpg

il_570xN.221728957.jpg

il_570xN.211269498.jpg

il_570xN.211896982.jpg

Latest posts

Back