• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My hero

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my earliest online friends (20 years and more) was a young, brash, vibrant New Yorker. A plus-size fashionista and fellow opera-lover, she made healthy living at any weight her life's work. A yoga instructor and body-positivity trainer, she has written a book, "Soul Archeology". I am so proud of her. She's my hero.
I'm sharing because I believe you will love her too.

https://www.sarahsapora.com/book?fb...vS34CV16cQQL0GwG0ETPy-WnUInBLJEAy9IqQULIbsY7c
(there's a site map at the bottom of the page with links to her retreats, classes, and blog)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1686758460160.jpg
    FB_IMG_1686758460160.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back